• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Song still isn't my thing but it did give me more Zinni

zzdKCn8.gif

BVbWbHz.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
TBH that just made Sori less attractive to me. I thought she was being all femme fatale like Kahi and Dambi but now it seems like there was a serious perspective discrepancy between her and the director on what the concept was achieving. It's much sexier when a woman knows what she does to a man and is confident and owns it.

luso

I also like GLAM song, very melodic.

How I was able to (hopefully only almost) lose 3 hard disks? Don't ask but now I'm trying to recover one by one.
Search for Seagate 700.11 FW and recovering partitions... >_<

vanty

I also like GLAM song, very melodic.

How I was able to (hopefully only almost) lose 3 hard disks? Don't ask but now I'm trying to recover one by one.
Search for Seagate 700.11 FW and recovering partitions... >_<
Do people still buy Seagate? I haven't heard of anyone buying anything but WD and Samsung for years now. I only get WD drives and never had problems.

luso

Do people still buy Seagate? I haven't heard of anyone buying anything but WD and Samsung for years now. I only get WD drives and never had problems.

No. Had it for 5 years or so.

To dokish, watch Heroes and make sure you see Yoona imitating Jiyeon.

roaSone

Speaking of Heroes, where can I watch it ? I've been dying watching it since I started Running Man and saw the spoilers of Heroes episodes at the end.

luso

Speaking of Heroes, where can I watch it ? I've been dying watching it since I started Running Man and saw the spoilers of Heroes episodes at the end.

At its time, I watched raw. Never troubled to look/wait for subs. At least I saw the episodes in HD soon after it aired.

arkon

Superheroessubs started the subbing and kshownow finished it. That should get you under way.

llehuty

HYPE! There's a review of it on AllKpop if anyone cares (got a 2 out of 10 score).

From the creators of [Pre-Release Review][Single] Rainbow &#8220;Tell Me, Tell Me&#8221;
It does, however, carry a unique sound, making full use of a convincing string section and a memorable chorus. Rainbow&#8217;s comeback single relies on simplicity from start to end, and in my opinion, it&#8217;s a really great way to stand out and get noticed.

If history really does repeat itself, I can really see &#8220;Tell Me, Tell Me&#8221; marking a pivotal point in Rainbow&#8217;s career in the same way that &#8220;Rock U&#8221; or &#8220;Pretty Girl&#8221; did for KARA.

vs.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/t-ar...-of-being-left-behind-at-a-rest-stop-in-japan
Eunjung recently revealed a funny story about the time she got left behind in a rest stop in Japan.

Eunjung and the other members of T-ara are currently in Japan promoting their “Bunny Style” in 15 different cities across Japan traversing both urban and rural areas.

After taking a pitstop at one of the service stations with the T-ara members and staff, they realized that they had left Eunjung behind around 15 minutes after leaving. Eunjung stayed at the rest stop for an hour, waiting for the car to return, but instead of being angry she stated that she found it to be a nice rest during their hectic and busy schedule. While she was waiting, she also experienced over 3 meters of snow that fell, a rare sight in Korea.

at least she wasnt MUGGED again

llehuty

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/03/t-ar...-of-being-left-behind-at-a-rest-stop-in-japan
Eunjung recently revealed a funny story about the time she got left behind in a rest stop in Japan.

Eunjung and the other members of T-ara are currently in Japan promoting their &#8220;Bunny Style&#8221; in 15 different cities across Japan traversing both urban and rural areas.

After taking a pitstop at one of the service stations with the T-ara members and staff, they realized that they had left Eunjung behind around 15 minutes after leaving. Eunjung stayed at the rest stop for an hour, waiting for the car to return, but instead of being angry she stated that she found it to be a nice rest during their hectic and busy schedule. While she was waiting, she also experienced over 3 meters of snow that fell, a rare sight in Korea.
?

iZLFTuEEbAOdD.JPG

lol

luso

^lol lol

Girl's Day hype.
f(x) hints a comeback not so far away.

But for now, GLAM is enough.
And we all agree about Zinni:

ibvIvIWy7cErc9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.