• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

ZPDBApA.jpg
F6pUZhw.jpg

CdfiSV9.jpg
mRco32J.jpg

zpqSKGT.jpg
jE9KNJs.jpg

mywGYKI.jpg
Hu1lsU4.jpg

aC4tl7U.jpg
QZPBcpg.jpg

SeDRKGc.jpg
7viYhYK.jpg

0n69I8o.jpg
0Ntm3Ec.jpg

xpunAI8.jpg
n6rXaR0.jpg

BDUDCnd.jpg
CHrbXFh.jpg

B1UNnTB.jpg
SWIaeog.jpg

71ddckS.jpg

oxxr6.gif
02aju.gif

d2lls.gif
3ql5v.gif

8mxqq.gif
7iaz2.gif

qhac4.gif
a3zo2.gif

3tysc.gif
ihlan.gif

dnyno.gif
2kzb2.gif

2maJBsZ.gif
oI3TV66.gif

mp8YjPP.gif
z99MPEC.gif

iOnHcbv.gif
vMxEcOa.gif

e0jIqmm.gif
tppGP1I.gif

ml5pyRI.gif
2tjxgUn.gif

FO5CLIa.gif
aKavWxQ.gif

xeiBdiS.gif
a5EA0GI.gif

GZZqntM.gif
CDLROY9.gif

unyOqoW.gif
Lwr5cQE.gif

qbwi1Lg.gif

nPmvO6c.gif

mhiwp8t.gif

PM9bpDp.gif

JzEz3Al.gif
gBhzcpy.gif

beatsan

Neo Member
So far, Taeng's the only official one. If you see an account from any of the other members consider it fake for now until there's confirmation.

I'm pretty active on Instagram but idk if I should follow her lol.

I saw who Taeng was Following...that list looks strange to me...but ill believe it's her true account for now

dokish

Banned
I like Way and ChoA's mannerisms or manner of speaking.

cacfde71179bc90c34a2d5hban.jpg

You are now my favorite member. Yes, I FUCKING LOVE the way 웨이 talks. Very different and awesome at the same time. I have eargasm everytime I watch Crayon Pop TV, and I'm happy she's the lead for the show (basically).

The only member that I can't think of in a 'erotic/sexualized' way is Soyul. She looks like a 12 year old. :(

EDIT: lol first day of Instagram and Taeyeon is saying that she have no freedom? Waiting for SM to disable the account.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Watching Music Bank in Jakarta and being introduced to Eru. His name is familiar but I don't think I ever heard him before... HOLY SHIT! He's a baritone! He sings right in my range. So much fun to be had learning his stuff, which is actually pretty good.

He just did a duet with Hyorin in Indonesian. He seems to be popular there and good at singing in the language, but she was obviously new to it and gaining a billion cool points with people there.

llehuty

How does Gyuri handle disrespectful hoobae girl groups?

While I was a radio DJ, a rookie girl group came on the show as guests. Usually, rookies work really hard and they’re filled with motivation, and we have a really happy mood. When that happens, us DJs also want to do something for them and work really hard. But the people who came out that day were not only doing things half-heartedly, they were extremely rude.

Gotta love that extorsion techniques. Probably netizens looking through the archives right now to find out which group is she talking about. BTW, dark hair Gyuri, best Gyrui.

2013031915113422101.jpg

dokish

Banned
Anyone know a good "on the go" translator for Chrome? (if that's the correct term).

I wanna click/select/put my cursor on a phrase and pop up a translation. Obviously Korean > English.

EDIT: Something specifically made for KR>EN would be better, for a more accurate translation, over the "50+ languages!!!" type of extension.

Edgeward

GhqgmU1.gif
TBLOKA8.gif

cDqsyn5.gif
JCbJLo7.gif

Jiwon will be on the next episode of All the KPop, joining the returning cast of Zinni and Ellin.

Preview vid

The last one was fun even without subs so hopefully mbc uploads this to their channel soon.

5ItpZCv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom