• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

igOs55pqknkuT.jpg

ibjVBsqyn1qQfy.jpg

iSRmZov1BqCKG.jpg

iqrdfeoK94Bet.jpg

i7AV6AAgnHcyo.jpg

ib22scDdu0Gssd.jpg

inl4eT7mssmQ7.jpg

iWpbJqbdhtYZR.jpg

iTRLDBC6im3Bx.jpg

ibzRTQNZweULfV.jpg

iYMKDR4AqUdhH.jpg

ibiTQ7cYL6zarW.jpg

iWnKiFHQkOgU3.jpg

i8XviMtADRTlt.gif

JKTrix

Translation of that hangul message courtesy of Twitter user @imwhywhy

"Everyone! Taeyeon who's in Japan here~
I have always been looking for ways to connect with everyone, I always want to share happy and joyful news with you!
Although I have made use of homepage and UFO in the past... I feel.. there is some kind of emptiness?
(Because I have many trivial things to share with you all)
If I post things on homepage alone... It's not the thing I want ㅜ
UFOtown is somewhere I'm only in a position to receive your questions, 'I wish that I could have chance to ask you guys questions too...' that's how I thought^^
I know exactly what you guys are worried about now.
You don't want me and the people beside me to be hurt..
But the reason I started Instagram is that I want to get closer to you guys!
The time I stay overseas have increased,
So much that SONE have been expanding globally.
I wish to share more trivial, interesting things.. this and that.
I will also upload photos one-way like everyone!
It's similar to homepage. But the theme is just Taeyeon.
Upon saying all these, it doesn't mean that I'm not going to use homepage or UFOtown,
so people who wish to ask questions personally, use UFO >_<
Come to play often sone :)"
And the caption underneath
"It's a late greeting, right? While I was writing this message with my own handwriting I thought posting in this way would be neater; I'm Taeyeon, that's right^^ I'll do well for Saitama concert tomorrow too&#10084; let's go soshi let's go!!"

dokish

Banned
spink @ my hero

Sunny is looking good again. I`m still hoping for the long black hair again.

lol just noticed the hand going to pick Taeyeon's nipple.

JKTrix

It definitely annoys me when people do that. I understand random citizens in the background, but other people that are in the same group, standing next to each other...

dokish

Banned
happy birthday Jupal :>

taeng instagram is awesome, wonder how long before
sm shuts it down
the next member signs up

I missed you. Where have you been? Will we meet in Korea? Have you visited the SNSD café? Who is this in your avatar? Who was the previous person in your avatar? Always wanted to know.

(._.)

Banned
Would pay good money to see (._.) make a tit of herself on stage.

I've been told I can sing quite well so as long as there isn't dancing I'd fair about as good as those two fat guys who are always doing ballads on mbank

also, I've officially deleted 90% of all girl group music off my hdd. what are the best epik high albums? I don't feel like getting all 7. they don't have a greatest hits album either.

Deadly

I've been told I can sing quite well so as long as there isn't dancing I'd fair about as good as those two fat guys who are always doing ballads on mbank

also, I've officially deleted 90% of all girl group music off my hdd. what are the best epik high albums? I don't feel like getting all 7. they don't have a greatest hits album either.
Pieces, Part one is very solid.

giri

The people who release those photo's will blur out the face of an idol if the photo was really un-flattering. i.e. they were making a really weird face.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Way isn't bad, but she has pretty shitty styling lately and it really doesn't help taking closeup wide angle lens shots with her forehead forward.

beatsan

Neo Member
KARA - Bye bye happy Days!

Edit: Seungyeon inside a locker? WTF
They all look great, especially Gyuri.

Why is it so short tho

Today is a good day

The problem is dokish likes the wrong Crayon Pop member.

I like Way and ChoA's mannerisms or manner of speaking. But looks gotta go to Ellin and Soyul. Gummi is...well she's cool

Edit: I've been trying to get into GsD's new song but that "Oooo Oooo" kills it for me. The music itself has its good points, but that chorus is just meh. I only like Oh My God by them it seems

luso

Taeyeon instagram

This is big, SM allowing some additional interaction - for a girls group - even if only by photos, between soshi (Taeyeon) and the world. Surely Taeyeon will be up with the task.
I already saw TY's instagram photos being re-instagramed, lol.

Bookmarked.

magenta

This is big, SM allowing some additional interaction - for a girls group - even if only by photos, between soshi (Taeyeon) and the world. Surely Taeyeon will be up with the task.
I already saw TY's instagram photos being re-instagramed, lol.

Bookmarked.

They do already allow Amber to have a Instagram and Twitter account. Victoria has a Weibo account too. It is not a first, unless you only count SNSD. They all need Instagram account IMO, especially Sica and Tiffany.

(._.)

Banned
Way isn't bad, but she has pretty shitty styling lately and it really doesn't help taking closeup wide angle lens shots with her forehead forward.
Crayon pop in general has god awful style and fashion. They've matched like school uniform tops with bright orange jogger pants before mfw

Hellix

Edit: I've been trying to get into GsD's new song but that "Oooo Oooo" kills it for me. The music itself has its good points, but that chorus is just meh. I only like Oh My God by them it seems

Really, I thought Oh My God was a pretty obnoxious song.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Mr Toto really likes Hara ahah.
Yeah.. but this sort of look is rather common with Hara. Gyuri usually doesn't do styles like this even though it complements her so well. Should have focused more on her.

Really, I thought Oh My God was a pretty obnoxious song.

Agreed. It's the only song in the album that makes me wanna puke lol.

Anyway legendary inside man Oniontaker on Taeng's Instagram account:

Oniontaker said:
Yes, it is real afaik

I've stopped talking to certain people because reasons but I&#8217;m pretty sure a few of them will ask her at MuCore to confirm.

EDIT: Fine, I couldn't resist so I contacted some people again. It's apparently legit. Two different people (one of them I really trust and is close to another member, the other not so close but talks regularly to Taeng) both said it's really her. BRB while I go and follow it.

EDIT (2): Apparently Sooyoung and a few others (for real) are considering getting instagram too.

Sauce from r/SNSD in Reddit

So far, Taeng's the only official one. If you see an account from any of the other members consider it fake for now until there's confirmation.

I'm pretty active on Instagram but idk if I should follow her lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom