• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You know it.

iOzSWeuBcAF1m.gif

Honey Bunny

url.jpeg

Crayon Pop‘s Way revealed that she was involved in a rumble.

On March 16th’s airing of ‘Quiz to Change the World‘, Way showed a tough girl image rather than a fragile image by sharing a story from her school days. She said, “A girl from another school stole my friend’s boyfriend. For my friend, I decided to call that student out and brought 100 of my friends with me. She lost to me.”

Shiiit Way rolls deep. What other idols get involved in rumbles huh? Craypop too fuckin real.

dokish

Banned
Looks like a Manoffin place.
I gotta know the region where these starts hangout. Apparently everything is below 한강

IMG_0986.JPG

WAY FUCK YEAH

img_5185txzeh.jpg

Edgeward

I don't believe that for a second

KmdCK0l.jpg

r7y9WHQ.jpg

Oh look it's Noh Sa-yeon, so the latest RM looks like a Queen's race. again

Not that I mind, all of the past ones were fun.

dokish

Banned
What is a reply with a photo of someone with the mumps meant to mean?
I hope you get mumps aswell and die.
That chick in dokish's avatar is so weird looking.
Come on, man. Look at her. She is so cute and adorable. She is no different from a lot of idols we adore. She is not weird.

I think she uses lenses from time to time, so maybe that's why you get a weird feeling, I hate them too.

6a2498a0ef690564d5fb3mbpyl.jpg

img_5226xwjom.jpg

I hope you get mumps aswell and die.

Come on, man. Look at her. She is so cute and adorable. She is no different from a lot of idols we adore. She is not weird.

I think she uses lenses from time to time, so maybe that's why you get a weird feeling, I hate them too.

6a2498a0ef690564d5fb3mbpyl.jpg

img_5226xwjom.jpg

cringe101410.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom