• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

BOSXASJ.jpg
bwmvSmj.jpg

DaTOUjd.jpg
PS7JkGa.jpg

Ge7a3Fo.gif

cXW4SB0.gif

h7TmrrT.gif

Zzew6hW.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay that's on the level of Microsoft's "scroogled" term. We expect higher quality shit-talking from you.

dokish

Banned
Just catching up with some Crayon Pop videos that I missed...

Way in the gym stretching...

ibj24OW2cUQc6A.gif

NOOO! DON'T HURT MY WAY!

iLQ5dCIGsvkFS.gif

Keeping her cuteness in shape, although she doesn't need it!

ioVL8MNl6cq5I.gif

She doesn't need 100 people backing her up, she can take of her own just fine.

irUmmlEYKD5XS.gif

After a tough day, our heroine just wanna get some rest, being perfect all the time is really tiresome! Don't you wanna protect her?

ibkCLWlC2Zc8Rw.gif

Just catching up with some Crayon Pop videos that I missed...

Way in the gym stretching...

ibj24OW2cUQc6A.gif

NOOO! DON'T HURT MY WAY!

iLQ5dCIGsvkFS.gif

Keeping her cuteness in shape, although she doesn't need it!

ioVL8MNl6cq5I.gif

She doesn't need 100 people backing her up, she can take of her own just fine.

irUmmlEYKD5XS.gif

After a tough day, our heroine just wanna get some rest, being perfect all the time is really tiresome! Don't you wanna protect her?

ibkCLWlC2Zc8Rw.gif

There's a box around her face in these gifs, possibly the trainer trying to point out her problem areas.

If Way's face is messed up, Hyoyeon's got smashed with a hot iron.

If by that you mean that God was forging her out of SOLID GOLD and DIAMOND then yes, I agree.

Praise Jesus her mother's anointed loins were strong enough to deliver that golden calf. (Exodus 32:4)

WE LOVE U HYO~

Tenck

Out of all the girls to fall over for, I still can't believe you chose Way Dokish. Usually I see you fawning over girls who show a bunch of skin, but Way is the opposite of that :p

Hellix

Out of all the girls to fall over for, I still can't believe you chose Way Dokish. Usually I see you fawning over girls who show a bunch of skin, but Way is the opposite of that :p

She looks the youngest out of all of them. I was surprised when I found out everyone in Crayon Pop were in their 20s.

No No Eul

[Crayon Pop] 1,2,3,4 (JPN Ver.) 편집영상

A couple of new Yoong CFs, plus Krystal gorgeousness:

BoA's only 2 years older than Taeyeon and as far as 'SM's best long-term investment', it's 100% BoA.

It never ceases to blow my mind how young BoA still is.

HEY.

I forgot who made this KPOP survey but I don't appreciate the Tiffany question lol. Where is the option for "NEVER, HE LOVES TIFFANY"???

jerk lol

:p

Results will be up tomorrow.

llehuty

So I was listening to Double Up and I noticed the producer callout at beginning: Double Sidekick!

Since I love both this song and Loving U, I had to look up what else they've done.

Double Sidekick is a good team.

Woah! So much variety and quality.

Wow, seriously, impressive stuff. A very wide range of styles indeed. Thanks for the info Dice.

I am certain people are lining up to recommend songs similar too 내가 제일 잘 나가. Here are a few:

2NE1 - 나가가 제일 내잘
Kara - 내잘 나가 제가일 나가 잘
BEG - 제가내 나 잘가 일 나 잘제가
Big Bang - 내일나 가 가잘 제가

And my favorite SNSD - 가잘제 일 잘가

Enjoy!

Not enough Korean letters bro.

thumbs_up__running_man_gif_by_blake4monthsss-d5fz6xi.gif

Ashhong

If by that you mean that God was forging her out of SOLID GOLD and DIAMOND then yes, I agree.

Praise Jesus her mother's anointed loins were strong enough to deliver that golden calf. (Exodus 32:4)

WE LOVE U HYO~

LOOOOOL

dammit phono. If you're posts weren't this good I would be so tired of your Hyo stanning

Pendulum

Jo Kwon's been hospitalized due to gas poisoning because he "fell asleep in a vehicle with a leaking portable stove".

One of those secret car dates that idols go on? Wonder who the dude was.

Edit: I see Hyorin Min is part of the next Running Man. Really enjoyed her, and the movie, in The Grand Heist. Looking forward to it.

luso

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Naeun being careful to not repeat Eunji's mistake of "looking like she has kissed someone before"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom