• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

ipncZUYlQ33iP.jpg
i4q99CWlkvRAj.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Tina? More life Tifa amirite

lol that dude in the gurupop video is so openly fanboying

edit: lol I was so focused on girls day I didn't realize that is san e

Cuddler

Biggest Styling Fuckup - Hyoyeon's entire life
Hyuna "Ice Cream" trailer trash 20
Suju's "Mr Simple" promo pics 14
Wonder Girls "The DJ Is Mine" 12
Fiestar "We Don't Stop" 10
Gang Kiz "Honey Honey" (xerox of Lovey Dovey) 5
Hello Venus "Venus" outfits 4
Boyfriend "Love Style" 3

Keep it classy, girl.
ShinDong looks awesome in the Mr Simple promo pics, not sure about the others, certanly what they were wearing was for sure "not conventional".
Most Likely To Have Had Plastic Surgery
Jessica 3
Park Bom 3
Hyoyeon 3
Hyoyeon (needs it) 1
idk but hyoyeon needs more 1
Lizzy 3
Lizzy :((((((( 1
Tiffany 2
Yejin 2
Ailee 1
Amber needs it for her new look. 1
dambi (why her comeback was 2 months late) 1
Hyosung 1
Hyuna post-Gangnam style. 1
JYP 1
Kim Bo Hyung 1
Kim Shin Young 1
miryo 1
Everyone 1
N\A - No kpop girl has ever had or will have plastic surgery. 1
orangecaramel 1
Sam 1
Shindong 1
snsd 1
Suzy 1
Zinger 1
Milkham...
?

Timbuktu

Many are Chinese actually. And American. With the odd Japanese one thrown in here and there.

I mean, over 70% would be Korean, probably higher. But a surprising amount aren't.

I guess China is the big market their companies and agencies are really aiming for.

giri

I guess China is the big market their companies and agencies are really aiming for.

Not really. Most are aiming for Japan. Piracy is too rampant in China for them to apparently make much of a profit.

Despite china having what 10x the population of China, Japan is a much bigger music market (2nd in the world).

Some groups are starting to promote there, but most are even going to Vietnam before doing too much in China.

Edgeward

Almost caught up on the WGM episodes. KangYoon is kinda stagnant but I still like it. They do need to find a way to ratchet it up because right now it hasn't really escalated since the first couple episodes. JoonSeo has surprisingly gotten pretty good. It is hard to get a read on Lee Joon and see how he feels but it's pretty clear Yeon-Seo is into him. Like really into him. JoonSeo definitely has got good chemistry now. And Sunhee is pretty much what you expect, sometimes it's good sometimes it's annoying but overall it's at least interesting and lively.

I also saw the Romantic and Idol ep 1. Jei is super cute. If only I actually liked Fiestar's music. And the AOA girl is pretty too. Just too bad she got stuck with Mir. That guy is a weirdo and dbag. And talking about fate with Jihyun, wtf. I feel kinda bad for Seungha because she seems to have a pretty high expectation of what could happen and what dating/relationship should be that it will ultimately lead to hurt feelings. Which only convinced me more when I saw a preview of her crying. This show so far has been pretty solid.

ryan-ts

Awww shit, Orange Caramel Christmas song has been released (with Nu'est)

Orange Caramel has released a new winter digital single featuring their labelmates NU’EST, that is sure to kick off the holidays to a great start for their fans!

Titled, “Dashing Through the Snow on High Heels“, the single is a Christmas carol that puts a spin on the lyrics from the classic “Jingle Bells” (original lyrics: “dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh”).

giri

AKP Top 50 (40 - 31)

This is shaping up to be a really really terrible list.

40. 4 Minute - Volume Up
39. Miss A - Lips
38. Infinite - 60 seconds
37. B1A4 - baby i'm sorry
36 Secret - talk that
35 Ga In - Bloom
34 2NE1 - i love you
33 Kara - pandora
32 f(x) - electric shock
31 2AM - i wonder if you hurt like me

catmincer

AKP Top 50 (40 - 31)

This is shaping up to be a really really terrible list.

40. 4 Minute - Volume Up
39. Miss A - Lips
38. Infinite - 60 seconds
37. B1A4 - baby i'm sorry
36 Secret - talk that
35 Ga In - Bloom
34 2NE1 - i love you
33 Kara - pandora
32 f(x) - electric shock
31 2AM - i wonder if you hurt like me

What the hell?

Volume up, Bloom and I love you should all be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom