• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

I Love You is easily one of their top 5 songs, it's fucking great. And likely better than everything on that list unless they have I Feel Good there later on, which they won't because the fact that Lips, Volume Up, I Love You and Electric Shock are down in the 30s shows that the list is written by an utter idiot even by akp standards. 2 a fucking m above all of them.......................

There is no such thing as a bad 2ne1 song.
There is Ugly which is quite bad. And that song they did for Intel that basically no one noticed is an abomination.

Ahhhhh.... Raina <3
iZqiO4WbwHar0.jpg
i4VWkTnDbzdDh.jpg

i3VDH464wguVm.jpg
ibx8AYBkqfUjhY.jpg
ibuZ4uEykm6RbI.gif

iDtwV6ToVxzbJ.gif

isFkwcurE93ux.gif

i1dtYC8CzqcxP.gif

ioyFOROFSBvzz.gif

iZuENh4CyGKPq.gif

iuKaf3CY8Q4NY.gif
ijdFVo0vMQgvC.gif

Peru

It wasn't promoted for long, so it can't have been that great.

And it's pretty bad.

Their worst release for quite some time.

Opened at number one on Gaon with 469,850. Finished the monthly July ranking at #1 with 1,522,263 downloads.

2NE1 or YG groups in general don't promote the usual amount other k-pop groups do.

RubyFaith

Terrible thing that happened to Secret. I hope Zinger can recover well.
:[

There were some people saying "Glad it wasn't Sunhwa". It reminds me when 4minute got into their minor car accident and people were saying "As long as Hyuna is ok..."

Sometimes I just want to take people and
slap-women.gif

+ Namji

tumblr_mew75wScup1qkw5wro1_250.gif
tumblr_mew75wScup1qkw5wro2_250.gif

tumblr_mew75wScup1qkw5wro3_250.gif
tumblr_mew75wScup1qkw5wro4_250.gif

tumblr_mew75wScup1qkw5wro5_250.gif
tumblr_mew75wScup1qkw5wro6_250.gif

Hyungsik is about to get his arse friend-zoned.

There is no such thing as a bad 2ne1 song.

There is. Unless you're talking about the success and not the quality then there probably isn't (other than their Japanese music).

luso

AKP Top 50 (40 - 31)

This is shaping up to be a really really terrible list.

40. 4 Minute - Volume Up
39. Miss A - Lips
38. Infinite - 60 seconds
37. B1A4 - baby i'm sorry
36 Secret - talk that
35 Ga In - Bloom
34 2NE1 - i love you
33 Kara - pandora
32 f(x) - electric shock
31 2AM - i wonder if you hurt like me

Lips... 39!?

thisisallkpop.gif

Because it was his fault... in US would be sued.

Ahhhhh.... Raina <3

Raina is in OC top 2.

Ashhong

hahaha i was trolling this article on AKP and on fb so much when I saw it. Damn she is ugly. The article talks about her weight and how it's gone up and how people are starting to not like her because of it.

I simply pointed out that no, it's not her weight, she's just really ugly. People are just finally realizing this and using her weight as an excuse to not ship her anymore without admitting to themselves they were wrong. I got so many thumbs downs haha

Ashhong

Hey chesskid, youre famous! if thats you

Zinger made her first Twitter post after SECRET‘s car accident on December 11th, and unfortunately, it wasn’t good news.

Zinger tweeted on the 13th, “After collecting my mind and reading the news, I started looking at all the comments. [The replies are too much.] I’m asking you to think about whether you could post those words if it was your family member or someone you love who was in the same position. Though my body and strength are weak, it’s getting hard for my heart too.”

The SECRET member seems to have wanted to express her frustration and heartbreak about malicious comments made by some netizens regarding the accident and her injuries.

Fans and netizens commented, “Please don’t concern yourself with malicious replies”, “What kind of people leave harsh comments when a human being has been in an accident?”, “Think of your fans, and gain strength. Fighting”, and more.

In related news, TS Entertainment recently updated fans on the condition of the SECRET members. The girls will be resting until December 28th.

Tip: Chesskid1

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/secrets-zinger-makes-first-twitter-post-after-car-accident

Alta1r

Lol. How bad does your health have to be to collapse after doing the Gangnam Style dance..

Because it was his fault... in US would be sued.

Highly unlikely. His survivor(s) have no claim (that they have any shot of winning) here. Doesn't mean someone wouldn't try anyway though, I guess.

NJv7x.gif

Soshi's bad taste in men should give us all hope.

tumblr_mcyt0g9QkV1rpafedo1_500.gif

I think OC's got it better than any Soshi-loving fan.

Pendulum

From the official YG twitter account... PLEASE BE TAEYANG RELATED!!!
http://i.imgur.com/kv6pc.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Anagram for "A YGE TOUR"?

Edit: Missed this when it was new.
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8b0elBNRz1rwjot7o2_250.gif
tumblr_m8b0elBNRz1rwjot7o3_250.gif

tumblr_m8b0elBNRz1rwjot7o4_250.gif
tumblr_m8b0elBNRz1rwjot7o5_250.gif

tumblr_m8b0elBNRz1rwjot7o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_m8b0elBNRz1rwjot7o7_r1_250.gif

Yeah, I'm ignoring John Travolta. Excuse to post more T-ara

JKTrix

Looks like DramaFever is going in hard on fansubbers of Korean shows. Kind of sucks for people (like me) who don't live in the US.

I'm not too familiar with other K-Fansub groups, but KSN in particular's misstep is that they actively make money on their shows.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The new Hello Venus album is soooo good. They even took a tired chord progression and used it in a fantastic way on track 4, one of the best chill songs this year. Makes me feel gooooooood. Now I feel bad for not waiting to include them in the poll, though this kind of stuff doesn't seem like GAF's sort of thing.

Good melodies > All

Edit: lol wat http://youtu.be/ai4PQgMcIWE

Read manga with your super hot girlfriend No Eul. Rainbow what kind of deal did you sign here?

Edit 2: oh lawd http://youtu.be/LypwWq6hj-o

Fafnir

Heading out to Hawaii without my Soshi loot from yesasia ;(

Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get back and not stolen as there were some shady homeless guys hanging around my apartment last week.

5qkGS.jpg

Peru

Watched half the performance of Hello Venus' new song and gave up. Such a dull nonstarter of a group. Indefensible. Still a big Lime fan, though.

milkham

Heading out to Hawaii without my Soshi loot from yesasia ;(

Hopefully it will be waiting for me when I get back and not stolen as there were some shady homeless guys hanging around my apartment last week.

5qkGS.jpg

good luck

that image looks like its from running man, but tiffany wasn't on that episode what gives?

Conceptor

Yeah it's a shop.

chessm8 with the big news tips :')

I also saw the Romantic and Idol ep 1. Jei is super cute. If only I actually liked Fiestar's music. And the AOA girl is pretty too. Just too bad she got stuck with Mir. That guy is a weirdo and dbag. And talking about fate with Jihyun, wtf. I feel kinda bad for Seungha because she seems to have a pretty high expectation of what could happen and what dating/relationship should be that it will ultimately lead to hurt feelings. Which only convinced me more when I saw a preview of her crying. This show so far has been pretty solid.
Keep watching, it gets better. Jei and Hyejeong <3.

Hyungsik is about to get his arse friend-zoned.
That episode 6 preview though.. + gotta say i'm pretty disappointed with JB. Seungah &#12640;&#12640;

vanty

Edit: lol wat http://youtu.be/ai4PQgMcIWE

Read manga with your super hot girlfriend No Eul. Rainbow what kind of deal did you sign here?

Edit 2: oh lawd http://youtu.be/LypwWq6hj-o
All seven of them have done those weird videos if you look at what that person has uploaded. What the fuck is going on in them though I have no idea. Is it supposed to be like that super creepy Girls Day video or something?

Woori's is the best, in shape ooooooooo yea. If only she realised the bangs don't work for her at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom