• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
igD5sbiQ61knJ.gif

Jiyoung tied for 3rd throws me off. She's cute, but sexy queen? C'mon son.

I love me some Jiyoung but I definitely agree here with Ash. She's indeed sexy, but to go past Dambi, Fei and to tie Hyomin... uhh nope. Some of y'all need to get your eyes checked or something... no chance in hell she's Hyomin's match.

giri

I love me some Jiyoung but I definitely agree here with Ash. She's indeed sexy, but to go past Dambi, Fei and to tie Hyomin... uhh nope. Some of y'all need to get your eyes checked or something... no chance in hell she's Hyomin's match.

Hyomin has her moments, but she's not on another level. Y'all might need to take a breather.

Also, Jingy is 18 this year (and 19 next month), she aint so innocent.

Primary just released a new track with Dynamic Duo and Simon D called 난리good. It's pretty much a hardcore hip hop/southern rap song if you will. It's not as good as a lot of the stuff from the Primary and the Messengers LP but it's still pretty damn good. I need the lyrics though lol.

Peru

A Pink Eunji is still overrated.

Dice have you even seen Reply 1997 yet? I can guarantee you won't say that after seeing it.

Also I'm stressing MAJORLY out at BoA's tickets being sold on Gmarket's Korean ass site. How the hell am I going to beat rapid fans at getting these quickly sold out tickets?

luso

she's too young and cute to be considered sexy

Yes. Specially if you have seen her since joining Kara with 15/16 years.
She has potential but no way she's so high on that ranking.

Hanteo charts
Never understood the differences between Gaon and Hanteo chart figures.
And the differences are huge, like Gaon is the double of Hanteo, and in there not even a girl group (and TaeTiSeo) appears...

Peru

nteo chart figures.
And the differences are huge, like Gaon is the double of Hanteo, and in there not even a girl group (and TaeTiSeo) appears...

Hanteo counts a limited number of outlets. Gaon is more complete, but even they are limited to releases distributed through certain channels. More difficult to get a complete picture of physical sales than digital ones, but I'd still go with Gaon over Hanteo.

filler

Banned
Apink Eunji is the best in the group

PS. I'm about to be going on hiatus, kpop brehs. Might be back sporadically in about 2 1/2 months.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wow, Jiyoung coming in 4th for sexiness? Didn't see that coming. Guess a lot of people watched Pandora/Electric Boy performances and noticed that her boobs doubled in size over the last year.
Yeah, her boobs, that must be it. Nothing else.

Even I wouldn't go as far to call Jiyoung sexy

13 of you need to take a seat over there
ibuEOs693v1uAg.gif

ibxfz2peXyYPmR.gif

igsLjaIhL1x70.gif

qbBOf.jpg

WKrRF.jpg

DoNGc.jpg

7H101.jpg

Zj8Lr.jpg

cPJlw.jpg

7wsgL.jpg

iUJwM.jpg

pyioJ.jpg

2RiOe.jpg

Only cute.

Totally not sexy at all.

Can barely even be called a teenager.

Definitely hasn't been hot since Step.

The others became more hot and she stayed the same.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Oh, and...

Dice have you even seen Reply 1997 yet? I can guarantee you won't say that after seeing it.
That drama will make me think she's prettier than Ellin, Woohee, 9M Eunji, Narae, and Jiwon? Try and stick with your "wanting generic barbie doll" narrative but "ulzzang" ain't got shit to do with personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom