• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgeward

Q1nsOtF.gif
00IiGhJ.gif

CmVMDoO.gif
mZhXiGR.gif

ap7wVIF.gif
R2DKWps.gif

watch today's rania performance cause the chick with red hair performs with one eye, i almost didn't notice it.

TRIVIA: do you remember what other girl group, in the last year, performed with an eye injury/eyepatch? hint: they recently had a subunit debut. bonus points if you post the performance!

poor girls. ;_;

http://youtu.be/3iNAm7_RExM?t=50s

Well, I wouldn't know to be honest. I was never a big Girl's Day fan and took forever for their songs to grown on me, but even only seeing her a few times, Minah stood out.

Eunji is also easy to recognize. So pretty

I wasn't either and I admittedly confused Eunji and Minah for a while. But after watching Answer Me 1997 and seeing how Minah is of lower quality than Eunji, it became really easy to tell them apart.

But yeah, Eunji's <3 <3.

Don't let Jooyeon fool you Ash!! She almost took over Fany's spot in my bias list. Thankfully Fany, Eunji and Ailee joined forces and was able to prevent her from moving up. She's now sitting at #4 after casually kicking Sica off her throne.

giri

I wasn't either and I admittedly confused Eunji and Minah for a while. But after watching Answer Me 1997 and seeing how Minah is of lower quality than Eunji, it became really easy to tell them apart.

But yeah, Eunji's <3 <3.

Don't let Jooyeon fool you Ash!! She almost took over Fany's spot in my bias list. Thankfully Fany, Eunji and Ailee joined forces and was able to prevent her from moving up. She's now sitting at #4 after casually kicking Sica off her throne.

considering how terrible your list is, it's a good thing you don't have anyone from kara on it. i'd be offended.

RubyFaith

[!] "4MINUTE WILL GO BACK TO THEIR ROOT FOR THIS UPCOMING ALBUM" CUBE STATED [!]

[!] #4MINUTE - THE CONCEPT OF THIS ALBUM WILL BE VERY SIMILAR TO THEIR DEBUT ALBUM [!]-4nseth

[!] TODAY CUBE HAS ANNOUNCED A PUSH BACK OF 4MINUTE's NEW ALBUM TO MAY-JUNE (source: StarToday)

[!] 4minute's new album (due in May/June) will include members' self composed tracks!!

tumblr_inline_mkc3hxOEb01qz4rgp.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
[!] "4MINUTE WILL GO BACK TO THEIR ROOT FOR THIS UPCOMING ALBUM" CUBE STATED [!]

[!] #4MINUTE - THE CONCEPT OF THIS ALBUM WILL BE VERY SIMILAR TO THEIR DEBUT ALBUM [!]-4nseth

[!] TODAY CUBE HAS ANNOUNCED A PUSH BACK OF 4MINUTE's NEW ALBUM TO MAY-JUNE (source: StarToday)

[!] 4minute's new album (due in May/June) will include members' self composed tracks!!
This is all awesome(!!!!) but does it mean A Pink comeback comes first?

dokish

Banned
All this hype building for AS comeaback is coming three weeks early.

Who is this in the blue dress?

Holy crap, Crystal is looking
for the first time
phenomenal. I kinda dig her dead-corpse face, but only now it truly shone.

Who is also looking phenomenal is Way.

24d319c55aed8ef13d0dbzpa6p.jpg

Chinese/Korean government shutdown joovideo? I gotta see this Dream Team episode. Also, &#51064;&#44036;&#44537;&#51109;. :( Such a good reality show.

llehuty

Anyone else thinks that Cube is scared of Secret?

Who is this in the blue dress?

Sera.
No offence, but you definitely have a weird taste

oQAdM3W.png

Music Bank
March 29th, 2013
Loving this posts, great work Chesskid.

Hara hitting on a japanese guy.

And Hamiie being perfect.

750771617.jpg
0_10013900_1364455710.jpg

No No Eul

tumblr_ltms9jGZGl1qilaabo1_500.gif

That new store of theirs is weird. It seems they're selling K-pop albums like any other retailer (albeit at a slightly higher price) with their own remixes thrown in 'for free'. I guess that's perfectly legal but at the same time it does strike me as a bit dodgy.

haha, i was referring to this performance from exid with the iconic face scarf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZE-cbypl_s

so many eye injuries (makeup artists accidently scratch the eye during makeup)

I thought you were talking about Yuri when Soshi were filming the I Got a Boy MV...

Glorious. If only Sera's hair looked that good now.

iRVYVRquqk7Pd.jpg

iboBGQZsLoYr4w.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom