• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niks

iQf02ADO7pmzY.jpg

ibvzlQJOXt7igK.jpg

i4PbRVfqv5XHu.jpg

iQVIjfGIlZPXD.jpg

Jessica so good at fashion shoots.

Bonus fanny.
ibv81WTOgfjCIR.jpg

Kuno

Long time no post...

Anyway, I finally got around to checking out the solo songs from T-ara's "Bunny Style!" single. They're all pretty terribad filler songs, except for one: Jiyeon's "My Sea". Even though it's a ballad, it's a really nice one and she sounds better than I expected. Check it out if you haven't yet:

Jiyeon - My Sea

ixpre7jr7aYRT.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
Long time no post...

Anyway, I finally got around to checking out the solo songs from T-ara's "Bunny Style!" single. They're all pretty terribad filler songs, except for one: Jiyeon's "My Sea". Even though it's a ballad, it's a really nice one and she sounds better than I expected. Check it out if you haven't yet:

Jiyeon - My Sea

[xIMG]http://i.minus.com/ixpre7jr7aYRT.jpg[/IMG]

just in case you haven't heard it, you might also like jiyeon's solo from god of study ost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di6tQLJtfww

Kuno

just in case you haven't heard it, you may like jiyeon's solo from god of study ost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di6tQLJtfww

I hadn't heard that before, thanks!

I'm not a massive Jiyeon fan, but I do like her. I'm probably more biased toward Hyomin or Eunjung. I gotta say that it's hard to look at any of them the same way after the scandal hit. Roly Poly was so awesome, and I was even starting to accept/like Hwayoung, and then... boom.

I really can't see them reclaiming their former glory, but who knows.

considering how terrible your list is, it's a good thing you don't have anyone from kara on it. i'd be offended.

Consider yourself lucky then. While Kara is great and all, none of their members can really rustle my jimmies. I tried hard to find someone from Kara who I can stan but none of them really do it for me, maybe Hara. But other than that, I'd probably stan WG's Sohee more than the rest of Kara.

Bonus fanny.
ibv81WTOgfjCIR.jpg

FUUUUU. Barely any makeup and she looks fanytastic.

Jay Park is releasing a mini album with 3-4 songs.

Aww yiss!! I hope this is gonna be as good as that mixtape, that shit was on fire. Also, Appetizer is still a great song. It replaced Kanye's "Power" as my "get hype" song these days lol.

llehuty

Long time no post...

Jiyeon - My Sea

Hyomin - Love Suggestion it's my #1 choice. The drums are great and the engrish and lyrics are so ridiculous that end up being awesome.

This rookie group sounds worse than Stellar - UFO (anyone thought that was even posible?)

Don't think this has been posted yet, KARA - Beautiful night from the anime.

This Taeyeon set from months ago is glorious and worth reposting.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
sohyun lol

Is there anything you would want to try out now that you are 20?

I wanted to download G-Dragon’s “That XXX” so badly but couldn’t, so while the unnies of 4minute were listening to it I sat next to them and we listened to it together. When I finally turned 20 I downloaded the song along with the album. I’ve also always wanted to have a get-together with the unnies, our managers and staff which I finally did on March 1st. But our managers had to drive and the unnies of 4minute weren’t in a mood to drink much, so I’m not really sure if my current drinking ability is accurate.

It's strange in such a conservative society that not only do idols strut around like hookers, but they openly talk about drinking and getting drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom