• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

buttload of avatarables here

http://minus.com/mi6ietEH

jbizaIzzNgb8z5_e.jpg

Ashhong

w4xUKYQ.gif

Who's this? That girl from Girl's Day?

Anna Kendrick is too cute. "resource management mother fucker!" I like her SC name too, AnnArchon.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
How do you not know any of the 4 from Girl's Day yet? lol.. especially Sojin since you've asked for her name 3 times this year already.

neoism

I Got a Boy is such a good song, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HATED IT.

That survey was so right... SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD SNSD

ibu6t0vvY7Fq8A.gif

How quickly will there be a fan art of Taeyeon as Edna from The Incredibles?
she doesn't even have to try.. :O

Ashhong

How do you not know any of the 4 from Girl's Day yet? lol.. especially Sojin since you've asked for her name 3 times this year already.

Hey, I remembered who she was, and even remembered asking before. I also remember the gif of her teaching that dance move. Just don't remember the name.

And I remember Minah, sadly.

beatsan

Neo Member
Plastic surgery maybe?

Well, I wouldn't know to be honest. I was never a big Girl's Day fan and took forever for their songs to grown on me, but even only seeing her a few times, Minah stood out.

Eunji is also easy to recognize. So pretty

For 5 seconds

There's a 4minute comeback, AS come back, and kara comeback all shortly iirc.
Jawsome.

nawww, the original is muuuuuuch better. taeyeon+seohyun+sunny's part of the song @ the beginning easily makes that song for me. soo good.

Yeah original IGAB is better imo, but this was a good rendition. Glad to see a lot of people liking IGAB now. I was 50/50 myself at first, but I really dig it now.

Pendulum

nawww, the original is muuuuuuch better. taeyeon+seohyun+sunny's part of the song @ the beginning easily makes that song for me. soo good.

The original compliments the girls' voices better, but I like the chunky beats of the remix more - makes the different tempos and styles work better. But hey, music is subjective.

Ym1r

I don't get the minah joke

also, this restaurant is awesome free fast as hell wifi, nice live piano playing and ridiculously good food, altho the portions suck and is super expensive.

dokish

Banned
They are just cleaning the stores. You know, so they don't sell so much garbage and to make room for those Crayon Pop albums.

Chesskid1

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom