• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

I was actually just listening to their music earlier today. I'm going to miss their ballad type songs, they are second to none. Almost all of Temptastic specifically. Best mini ever.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Now that I'm familiar with Dasoni, it's fun going back and listening to Every Night and hearing how they give that song every ounce of greatness it has, especially after 3m mark when Solji's going knocking the roof out and Hani's laying down the sultry harmonies. SO FUCKING GOOD. The rest of EXID just take away from their incredible synergy. I hope they don't fuck around with the main group too much. I want as much Dasoni as possible. Won't be surprised if they remain the best new thing this year.

Edit: This is how they do it.

X5qBXPQ.gif
WuUjhbw.gif
7mNauIQ.gif

(@____@;;)

dokish

Banned
WTF is this? Gayoon and Jiyoon exposed.

http://youtu.be/D1AwkM2Zchg (eng subs avaliable)

Never heard of InsiteTV. What kind of project is this? A korean light-hearted version of Onion News?

EDIT: Holy shi- who is Han Song Yi? (Or whatever you romanize)

Peru

Akdong definitely have a lot of 'sense' as they say on the show but I can also foresee an annoying twee pomplamoose future. Sometimes they cross the line and they must choose the right path.

ramyeon

Akdong definitely have a lot of 'sense' as they say on the show but I can also foresee an annoying twee pomplamoose future. Sometimes they cross the line and they must choose the right path.
Their lyrics are fantastic and their compositions are some of the most catchy I've heard from kids that age. I think they've got a bright future ahead as long as JYP, YG or SM don't get their hands on them ;)

How's Yonsei going by the way? Going through Korea withdrawals here haha.

On a nostalgia trip tonight. I miss when this was SM TOWN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXkHAayX5TQ

So different to what it became.

No No Eul

Davichi have aways done pretty well. They DO need to get out of that damned company though.

After their failed escape attempt a few months ago, I don't see it happening any time soon...

t-ara just sold 60,000 copies of bunny style in a week or so \o/

Yeah, I guess T-ara's Japanese venture must be working out quite well for them.

They all look amazing but that song is bleurgh. It's the sort of thing a mediocre rookie group would release.

Chesskid1

Banned
They all look amazing but that song is bleurgh. It's the sort of thing a mediocre rookie group would release.

have you liked much of their original songs for japan? they have all been rather meh. i just pay attention to their korean stuff really.

jpop songs really aren't my thing, i guess. only song i've really liked (and i've listened to quite a bit) is AKB48's heavy rotations. don't like perfume at all.

giri

have you liked much of their original songs for japan? they have all been rather meh. i just pay attention to their korean stuff really.

jpop songs really aren't my thing, i guess. only song i've really liked (and i've listened to quite a bit) is AKB48's heavy rotations. don't like perfume at all.

btw CK. Keep up the music show recaps. They're really great.

PS kara.jp is pretty excellent.

ramyeon

i.... get that.

i mean, musically i think they're miles apart.

but stylistically, yeah, similar.
Haha yeah I can't really explain it. I was a big Fin.KL and S.E.S. fan back in the day and when I heard 몰라요 and My My in particular I was reminded of those groups.

No No Eul

I feel pretty much the same way. It's just that Bye Bye Happy Days strikes me as even more meh than usual, like their Japanese record company isn't even trying.

apinks last album was so good doe.

I absolutely adore their two EPs but I thought Une Annee was horribly disappointing. The only thing I really liked about their last round of promotions was that remix of Bubibu.
The white T-shirt and jeans combo they wore in the MV was pretty good too.

Hoping for a stronger comeback this time around.

giri

I feel pretty much the same way. It's just that Bye Bye Happy Days strikes me as even more meh than usual, like their Japanese record company isn't even trying.

I absolutely adore their two EPs but I thought Une Annee was horribly disappointing. The only thing I really liked about their last round of promotions was that remix of Bubibu.
The white T-shirt and jeans combo they wore in the MV was pretty good too.

Hoping for a stronger comeback this time around.

poopy-poo was amazing, i concur.

Chesskid1

Banned
9L8eStb.jpg

go ara was on today's runnning man!!

last episode of running man i watched was yubin/suzy's episode a longg time ago. im in for this one i think.

llehuty

Davichi - 사랑의 미로

everyone watch this davichi performance, from about 3:15 on it's sooo good (but watch the whole thing)

Wow, goosebumps having no idea of the lyrics. That's a first.

Completely agree. Their korean stuff is very superior, right now I'm digging their anime intro song, but I know it's going to get old soon.

And BTW, is KPOP STAR 2 any good? I'm going to finish season 1 soon. I found great part of the live shows quite boring with the 8 ballads/2 upbeat songs ratio. Allowing groups participitang in the live shows could do wonders.

ramyeon

Wow, goosebumps having no idea of the lyrics. That's a first.

Completely agree. Their korean stuff is very superior, right now I'm digging their anime intro song, but I know it's going to get old soon.

And BTW, is KPOP STAR 2 any good? I'm going to finish season 1 soon. I found great part of the live shows quite boring with the 8 ballads/2 upbeat songs ratio. Allowing groups participitang in the live shows could do wonders.
I enjoyed kpop star 1 & 2 but 1 moreso. Probably because I saw the recording live and managed to meet Baek Ah Yeon and watch her perform live right in front of me lol. That said Akdong Musician (A competitor in kpop star 2) is one of the most promising young groups in a long time.

llehuty

I enjoyed kpop star 1 & 2 but 1 moreso. Probably because I saw the recording live and managed to meet Baek Ah Yeon and watch her perform live right in front of me lol. That said Akdong Musician (A competitor in kpop star 2) is one of the most promising young groups in a long time.

Wow, impressive stuff. Thought that only luso was living in Korea. How was the experience?

ramyeon

Wow, impressive stuff. Thought that only luso was living in Korea. How was the experience?
I'm not in Korea anymore, I was studying at a University there as an exchange student for 12 months. It was awesome haha. Managed to see a lot of artists live, but mostly indie pop and hip hop groups since that's what I'm into.
I dunno this looks kinda fake...? Mainly because none of the photos seem to be taken directly from that phone. Their quality is really bad. And weird English/Korean.

JustinBB7

Isubs released ep 112 to VIPs, it's the ep with Taeyeon. God Isubs are so behind, I've been waiting for this ep for like.. 7 months? It's still summer in these episodes, it's almost summer here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom