• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

catmincer

kpopgaf >>> KMD for sure.

kpopgaf sones/queens/etc are pretty good at just ignoring the haters so we don't get into too many long drawn out arguments like KMD.

still cant believe sones were actually trying to convince people that hyoyeon was superior to hyosung.

ew. Must be blind.

RubyFaith

I'm just posting in here because of this gif.

CM2uv.gif

luso

Kabuto

Just listened to the full song, what a mess. YG needs to stop giving attention to G-Dragon for a while so they can actually come up with something that doesn't sound exactly like everything else he's done. Taeyang should've had a comeback.

I just heard the full version as well and I like it! Beat is great and it's way better than Crayon/One of a Kind in my opinion.

More Lizzy please!
tumblr_mk0lpsQMo01rpafedo2_400.png

tumblr_mk0lpsQMo01rpafedo3_250.gif
tumblr_mk0lpsQMo01rpafedo4_250.gif

tumblr_mk0lpsQMo01rpafedo5_250.gif
tumblr_mk0lpsQMo01rpafedo6_250.gif

tumblr_mk0lpsQMo01rpafedo7_250.gif
tumblr_mk0lpsQMo01rpafedo8_250.gif

anyone know where this is from?

No No Eul

New Kim Jin Pyo MV featuring Nine Muses' Sam/Saem/Sem.

Don't know what that weird video filter is about though. Maybe it's a preemptive strike against the Tumblr community. :p

Presumably the gentleman that Hyuna's busy molesting is a manager.

kpopgaf sones/queens/suzette's/etc are pretty good at just ignoring the haters so we don't get into too many long drawn out arguments like KMD.

Yeah, I feel like this thread has chilled out a lot over the last year or so. There hasn't been a meltdown in ages.

Ash this is Tiffany from SNSD.

LOL.

Soshi's looking good as always, and unfortunately Syoung still looks like she needs a cheeseburger.

kpopgaf sones/queens/suzette's/etc are pretty good at just ignoring the haters so we don't get into too many long drawn out arguments like KMD.

Haha I think it's more of the fact that most of us don't really take this seriously. Talk shit about Hyogre in Soshified and you've got a bunch of fanboys/girls on your ass like you're a damn heretic. Here on the other hand, talk shit about some random and it mostly ends up in the most hilarious and absurd arguments.

Anyway, with the recent love Soshi is getting I gotta ask this... what's Soshi's best song that wasn't a single?

I'm voting for Girlfriend. The production is missing that shine Soshi usually has, but the song works really well. It's catchy, and addictive... the perfect recipe for pop music.

neoism

LOL.

Soshi's looking good as always, and unfortunately Syoung still looks like she needs a cheeseburger.

Haha I think it's more of the fact that most of us don't really take this seriously. Talk shit about Hyogre in Soshified and you've got a bunch of fanboys/girls on your ass like you're a damn heretic. Here on the other hand, talk shit about some random and it mostly ends up in the most hilarious and absurd arguments.

Anyway, with the recent love Soshi is getting I gotta ask this... what's Soshi's best song that wasn't a single?

I'm voting for Girlfriend. The production is missing that shine Soshi usually has, but the song works really well. It's catchy, and addictive... the perfect recipe for pop music.
The Great Escape
Beep fucking Beep
I'm a Diamond
Stay Girls
you-aholic
Girls & Peace

JKTrix

Pre-Japan, Show Show Show. Maybe higher profile than some of these other ones since they performed it on music shows a few times.

Great Escape is the best, though. The link llehuty posted is the performance that shot Seohyun to the top of my list.

Are 'Suzettes' the Suzy fan club?

Anyone here is learning Korean right now for real? (Except Peru that is busy In Korea) :(

After seeing the 'Big Ass Superior Thread of Learning Japanese', I really wanna gather a group of people that is interested in learning and share techniques, translate stuff together, play games/read books and discuss, etc. Dive deep in the language no matter what. Learn books about history, politics, etc.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I need partners! Learning alone is awful. Didn't feel like making a thread, because I don't think I will find people (in GAF) outside this thread.

저는 한국어를 공부해요. 한국어 수업 이 일주일 두번 에 가요.

Shit my grammar is terrible.

Tenck

If anyone is interested please let me know. I need partners! Learning alone is awful. Didn't feel like making a thread, because I don't think I will find people (in GAF) outside this thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437256

My friend actually made the thread about Korean Language here on Gaf. It was just never popular enough to take off (unfortunately).

If I was still trying to learn Korean I would have joined, but I've got my hands full with Mandarin right now. That and Stocks and web design can really take your time. I wish I had more time to myself :(

Edit: It's been a looooooooooong time since I've read that thread. Apparently you posted in it once lol.

dokish

Banned
저는 한국어를 공부해요. 한국어 수업 이 일주일 두번 에 가요.

Shit my grammar is terrible.
You and your wife are learning Korean, right? How's that going? Can pick up most of the drama's lines?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437256

My friend actually made the thread about Korean Language here on Gaf. It was just never popular enough to take off (unfortunately).

If I was still trying to learn Korean I would have joined, but I've got my hands full with Mandarin right now. That and Stocks and web design can really take your time. I wish I had more time to myself :(

Edit: It's been a looooooooooong time since I've read that thread. Apparently you posted in it once lol.

HOLY SHIT I didn't remember this thread at all! I will read it once again and post all my latest discoveries. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom