• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Apparently a MV for beep beep is gooing to be released tomorrow.

The Goddess confirmed Beep Beep MV:
InsTaegram said:
taeyeon_ssTomorrow!! &#26126;&#26085;!! Beep>&#12613;<
VJVozqp.png

Chesskid1

Banned
beep beep reminds me of a t-ara song so of course i like it :D :D

hope they dont go cheap on the PV or make it a picture slideshow but the probably will

luso

Pink everywhere.
A low cost MV, boxed was expected, but I suppose it will serve its purpose, to show cute and hiper soshi.

llehuty

And seriously, where is Yuri? [/me looks for color coded lyrics] She has a line 5 seconds after the cut. Stupid short version. We need Yuri gifs!!

Awesome job chesskid (And now that I quote it... some heavy formatting) Hmmm... and those bolded performances... what does it mean? Awful vocal performances?

And I see that Yura's day has stopped promotions ;)

iTDyDxRegnen3.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
And seriously, where is Yuri? [/me looks for color coded lyrics] She has a line 5 seconds after the cut. Stupid short version. We need Yuri gifs!!

Awesome job chesskid (And now that I quote it... some heavy formatting) Hmmm... and those bolded performances... what does it mean? Awful vocal performances?

And I see that Yura's day has stopped promotions ;)

iTDyDxRegnen3.gif
I think bolded = comeback/debut for that show

Fafnir

UMJ you think you can troll me for clicks *clicks teaser again*

insTaegram said:
taeyeon_ssHmmm... i gatta call u right now!! Photo by. Pinkmonster Tiff&#9734; <new mv - Beepbeep>

BAdECEt.png

Also another Soshi concert album, I might get this just because Seobaby's kills it on Danny Boy.

On April 11th, Girls’ Generation will be releasing the concert album of the “2011 Girls’ Generation Tour”. The album will consist of two CDs and 34 tracks, and two songs, “Let It Rain” and “Danny Boy”, will be included as re-recorded studio versions. The remaining tracks for the album, including “Genie”, “Run Devil Run”, “Hoot”, “Gee”, “Oh!”, “Snowy Wish”, “Sweet Talking Baby”, “The Great Escape”, and “Bad Girl”, were recorded during Girls’ Generation’s concert performances in Seoul on July 23rd and 24th, 2011. These two concerts were also used for the DVD release of the “2011 Girls’ Generation Tour”, which can be purchased through YesAsia.

The “2011 Girls’ Generation Tour” was Girls’ Generation’s second concert tour through Asia. The tour began in Seoul and later reached Taiwan, Singapore, and Hong Kong, before ending in Thailand in February of 2012.

http://www.soshified.com/2013/04/gi...2011-girls-generation-tour-live-concert-album

Edgeward

CSI: Gain & Hyungwoo(&#44032;&#51064;&&#54805;&#50864;) (subs available)

hTG4CLQ.gif

JCANQSl.gif

Brown Eyed Girls&#8217; Ga In to appear on PSY&#8217;s &#8220;Gentleman&#8221; MV!

On April 4, it was revealed by music affiliates that the heroine of Psy&#8217;s anticipated music video for Gentleman, will be Gain. The director of the music video will be Jo Soo Hyun, who was part of the brain for Gangnam Style music video.

The music video for Gentleman is said to begin filming sometime this week.

Meanwhile, Psy will hold a large-scale concert, Happening at the Sangam World Cup Stadium on April 13. Big Bang&#8217;s G-Dragon and Lee Hi will also be appearing as special guests in the live-streamed event.

http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=33195

Peru

I'm super-curious about 'Gentleman'. It's got to be the hardest follow-up release to get right in the post-internet history of pop. It's mission impossible, so what has he done? A copy of GS that will get some sales but indicate diminishing returns? The video sounds similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom