• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much win.
tumblr_m9ci7zptVq1qblw3lo10_r1_250.gif

I don't know why you're named jongkookie when you are like the HaHa of the thread.

Tell me about it. I've been trying to find my own "Eun-hye" and while there are eligible candidates, I'm waiting for whoever decides to leave the industry first.
I'm glad kpop is kind of a fantasy land lol. I've done my share of being a "HaHa" in real life and while fun, let's just say it's not healthy haha.

Maybe I should change my name to Pororo?

Also, Selane your list is terrible. How could you forget the best Jung? April 18th is when the gods gave us the Ice Princess.

Selane

Also, Selane your list is terrible. How could you forget the best Jung? April 18th is when the gods gave us the Ice Princess.

Yeah, I don't bother with people like that. Not like anyone needs me to remind them of SNSD or whatever, that's all that ever gets posted anyway.

edit: well, I guess there are a few on there, mainly just the members I personally like

vanty

qZOXFad.png

Hara's been tweeting a lot more in the past few weeks, maybe since she broke up with that guy? It's good stuff anyway, she looks great.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Feels like D-Unit debut all over again and/or female B.A.P. Either way, the n00b is strong with this group. Girl in the red cap in hot tho.

llehuty

GI (Global Icon) to make a global debut with the release of “Beatles” in over 100 countries

Living up to their name, I guess.

15& - "Somebody" Lyrics Teaser

SISTAR to possibly make a comeback this June!

Hit-making producer Brave Brothers has also teamed up with the group for their upcoming album once again.

The Ashhong challenge. This is quite hard to guess.
Jiyoung

Edit:

I guess Zinger's back too, stripping and grinding to Ciara's Ride.

Jieun and Sunhwa's solos were fairly innocent.

Hyosung Zinger subunit... it has to happen.

JKTrix

So I've started to watch/listen to the YouTube April Fool 12 hour long thing where they start to announce the 'nominees' for the best video on YouTube.

K-Pop gets right up in there as the 3rd nominee they read 9 minutes in... for 'ENG Sub Dream High 2 Episode 11 1/5"

I have a YouTube video with 2 million views, I wonder if they'll read it :p

Edit: Another Dream High at 21:27. He tries to pronounce 'Taecyeon'. Followed a few seconds later by Wonder Girls: So Hot. Represent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom