• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

Tony & Hyeri

ImOkWithThis.jpg

As long he's not taking advantage of her, which is possible given the gap. I thought she was 20. Must have nostalgia having teens around him.

She wasn't a HOT fan back then, unless 4yo could be one.

I wonder what all those HOT (ex-)fans, now women, are thinking, maybe something as swapped by a 18y old teen, lol.

Peru

CL sounds fresher on her rap than she's done on most verses recently. Rest of the song, of course, very forgettable.

vanty

Hwayoung said:
특별하지않아도
나른한 지금이순간이 제일행복해요
지금은 열공중~!!! *_* 아자아자~!!!

t36MjbC.jpg
Something about being happy being lazy and a hiatus. Really needs a better phone though, her pictures are horrible quality. Looks great anyways.

Pendulum

Speaking of Hyeri, it looks like she may be appearing in an upcoming Freshboyz MV.

8bqCOgw.jpg

I love how the most of the comments in that Allkpop article about Tony x Hyeri are about Reply 1997. For once they show some humour instead of freaking out about things

magenta

Official DreamTea statement;

The Official Announcement from DreamTea

We want to apologize for all the concerns that has happened to our fans regarding Hyeri.
First of all we want to show our deepest regret for not realizing the relationship before-hand.

After talking to Hyeri it has been found that they were a normal sunbae-hoobae relationship
but after the comeback in March, Hyeri was contacted by him with an intention of serious manner.
Attracted by his kindness and consideration they met several times and talked about each other.

However, it has been known that they have, so far, only shared advice about Showbiz and life.
Hyeri, at the moment, is distraught at the news of their meetings and much interest.
We plead with all our sincereness to our fans and media to hold back speculations till further notice
and once again we send our deepest regret to our fans for all the concerns caused.

-DreamTea Entertainment-

JKTrix

nor this historic moment
tumblr_mkiolz1VHA1rd8rr9o6_250.gif
tumblr_mkiolz1VHA1rd8rr9o4_250.gif

Ha, I'm actually listening to Utada's new radio show right now. The 'live broadcast' is restricted to people in Japan, but someone is rebroadcasting it right now. She tweeted the link so it's probably fine.

She's just playing music she likes, which has all been English stuff. Right now she's playing a transexual cover of 'Crazy in Love'. Sounds like Cher.

Peru

I'm listening to it too. Antony Hegarty is pretty famous dude, not just 'any transsexual' ! Although before that she talked at length about Frank Ocean's bisexuality so maybe she's got something to say.

I'm surprised and delighted she speaks in English as well. A nice gift for starved Utada fans.

Ico

How long has Utada's radio show been going on? Do either of you have a link I could use? I'd like to listen as well.

2San

So is the Tony Hyeri thing, the rumored Dispatch thing?

edit: Nvm it was always SportsSeoul. >.<

My TOEFL scores just arrived!

Reading 28/30
Listening 25/30
Speaking 23/30
Writing 24/30
Total 100/120

Tom, will you whisper poems in my ear, so I can improve my listening skills?~

I hate english grammar

This is good right? If so grats. :D If not. Sorry to hear that. :p

dokish

Banned

Reading 28/30
Listening 25/30
Speaking 23/30
Writing 24/30
Total 100/120

I hate english grammar

Pendulum

Reading 28/30
Listening 25/30
Speaking 23/30
Writing 24/30
Total 100/120

I hate english grammar

How long ago now is it when you started learning Korean, dokish?

dokish

Banned
How long ago now is it when you started learning Korean, dokish?

Hmm... Maybe 7 months? 8? Dunno. When I was in Korea I actually didn't learn any Korean because all I did was speak English lol. Koreans wanted to improve their English, and because I love them so much, I wanted to help. (But I did a Korean course while in Korea).

I'm going again in June to spend a year (college), so I'm hoping to get back with near fluency.

dokish

Banned
That's one thing I regret about my college career. I should have taken a few Korean classes to learn the language.

Well, you always have time.

As an english-speaker (I suppose) you have a lot of advantages:

#1 The US have tons of Korean-teaching books
#2 You learn in your own language. I had to learn in English.
#3 Tons of Koreans in the US
#4 Korean people want contact with foreigners and they are willing to be exchange language partners
#5 I have Keratoconus and I'm going blind by the day :'( I'm basically blind from the right eye. LEARN WHILE YOU CAN!

I'll maybe (after mastering Korean) proceed with my Japanese studies. Gonna be easier since I know a little and had long exposure to the language before.

Well, you always have time.

As an english-speaker (I suppose) you have a lot of advantages:

#1 The US have tons of Korean-teaching books
#2 You learn in your own language. I had to learn in English.
#3 Tons of Koreans in the US
#4 Korean people want contact with foreigners and they are willing to be exchange language partners
#5 I have Keratoconus and I'm going blind by the day :'( I'm basically blind from the right eye. LEARN WHILE YOU CAN!

I'll maybe (after mastering Korean) go on with my Japanese studies. Gonna be easier since I know a little and had long exposure to the language before.

Yeah, I need to find some sort of class or tutors or something. I tried to Google but it seemed to be a mixed bag.

Pendulum

Watched this week's Running Man, and I don't seem to remember seeing the contents of these gifs in the actual show...

tumblr_mkwn5u5v491qcackso3_500.gif

tumblr_mkwn5u5v491qcackso1_500.gif

Am I remembering incorrectly? Because these preview gifs hyped up her appearance a little, when in actuality, going on what was aired, she was pretty boring (like her first appearance).

JKTrix

They weren't in the show. Too bad for Jessica fans--perhaps SM blocked the scenes where she supposedly hurt herself and the rest is just on the cutting room floor.

pikpok

Neo Member
Wow that is crazy. I hope she is able to jam to her heart's content

I'm sure she does. This is a blog post she did a while back with a pic of all her instruments she keeps over at the AS dorm which she currently shares with Kaeun.

XlKHd.jpg

Blog Title: My treasures&#9834;&#12304;E-young&#12305;
Date: 25th September 2012

Today I want to introduce you to my treasures.

These are the treasures that comfort me whenever I am bored or in pain&#65342;&#65342;

Even now, from now they’re always with me&#65342;&#65342;

by E-young.

Pendulum

allkpop said:
Brown Eyed Girls receiving numerous love calls from overseas after Ga-In&#8217;s appearance in Psy&#8217;s &#8220;Gentleman&#8221; MV

The Brown Eyed Girls&#8216; are receiving a lot of love calls from overseas.

After Ga In appeared in Psy&#8216;s &#8220;Gentleman&#8221; music video, dancing a remake of their famous &#8220;Abracadabra&#8221; dance, the girls have been getting numerous love calls from overseas. Since &#8220;Gentlemen&#8221; went live on YouTube, the girls have received 30 calls a day, which is 3 to 4 times the normal amount of calls they usually receive.

Even though the members are busy preparing for their new album, the girls stated that they wanted to change their schedules to meet up with overseas fans. Although it&#8217;s been 4 years since &#8220;Abracadabra&#8221; was released, the music video has become a hot issue once again through &#8220;Gentleman&#8221;.

However, Ga In isn&#8217;t diving into her new found international fame. In a phone call with media outlet Osen, she said, &#8220;If I get a chance to go overseas, of course I would love to. But I&#8217;m a singer. I think talent is important. I want to do it, but I want to think things over calmly. I won&#8217;t change from what I&#8217;ve been doing. I&#8217;m just going to continue like I always have.&#8221;

neoism

Watched this week's Running Man, and I don't seem to remember seeing the contents of these gifs in the actual show...

tumblr_mkwn5u5v491qcackso3_500.gif

tumblr_mkwn5u5v491qcackso1_500.gif

Am I remembering incorrectly? Because these preview gifs hyped up her appearance a little, when in actuality, going on what was aired, she was pretty boring (like her first appearance).

it was funny for sure but disappointing, Jessica was cute and she wasn't really in the episode much.

beatsan

Neo Member
Jessica might as well not have been in it.

Also: After watching her playing those instruments, E-Young is amazingly talented. I'll definitely remember her name now.

giri

Jessica might as well not have been in it.

Also: After watching her playing those instruments, E-Young is amazingly talented. I'll definitely remember her name now.

I doubt i'll remember her name, tbh, because she'll just be shelved by pledis again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom