• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mkrehj8aNr1r9a8ozo2_250.gif

Whoa

Edgeward

Here is the AKP article

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/breaking-tony-an-h-o-t-and-girls-days-hyeri-reported-to-be-dating

The couple, who have a 16 year age gap, supposedly started dating back in March. Tony approached Hyeri first after seeing her bright and energetic personality on music programs, and through their dates, Hyeri became attracted to Tony’s gentle manners.

The agencies of both are aware of the two’s meetings, according to Sports Seoul, who says that the agencies have said, “It’s true that they’re meeting with fond feelings… They’re still at a stage where they’re getting to know each other. Please look over them fondly.”

W_Dreamer

Eh. Whatever. It wont last.

Pretty sure she'll realise that other guys have gentlemanly manners as well, and they dont have to be 16 years older either.

giri

This coming comeback is the time they will finally utilize her correctly. I can feel it.

Part of their problem is their refusal to do variety.

It really really really limits the exposure of the non-star members of the group.

Which is a shame, cause the whole group is pretty awesome top to bottom.

Edgeward

Part of their problem is their refusal to do variety.

It really really really limits the exposure of the non-star members of the group.

Which is a shame, cause the whole group is pretty awesome top to bottom.

This year the bosses at Pledis will get some glasses and realize there are more members in AS than just OC. Believe.

giri

Finally. He was vile.

I think everyone understands this POV. Its the ones who feel entitled to the private lives of the stars that are creepy. But asia in general caters to their whims.

This year the bosses at Pledis will get some glasses and realize there are more members in AS than just OC. Believe.

Atleast Jooyeon and Uee get exposure in dramas. Otherwise i'd know nothing about them.

Apart from when Lizzy compares herself to naked Uee.

Lizzy.

Ym1r

Does E-Young even get to show how boss she is at all dem instruments? or do they make her dance and shiz and not even show off her talents

Peru

Ahah, Tony An.. I've mentioned it before, after the army stay he's been so desperately trying to stay in the limelight, probably because he has no other plans, but all his host jobs etc have been awkwardly executed and the shows failure / he's been ditched. You just know he so wants to be young and pop, probably tried his lines on a few other idol starlets before one (ex-HOT fangirl?) fell for it.

vanty

Ahah, Tony An.. I've mentioned it before, after the army stay he's been so desperately trying to stay in the limelight, probably because he has no other plans, but all his host jobs etc have been awkwardly executed and the shows failure / he's been ditched. You just know he so wants to be young and pop, probably tried his lines on a few other idol starlets before one (ex-HOT fangirl?) fell for it.
I remember him on an early Running Man where they were in some train yard and he was creepy as fuck. Dream Tea's statement definitely makes it seem like he's taking advantage of someone who just wanted advice and stuff. I'm sure it'll be over quite soon, she'll bail quickly.

My flight was changed to 8:35AM or something So, pretty early to a meet up unless you live nextdoor from the airport, which I don't think its the case. :(

We'll have to meet another time!

Aw. I was actually kinda looking forward to meeting the crazy man behind the name.

Stores in the terminal should be open btw. One of my friends worked there and they opened at 4am, so you should be good except if you're looking for alcohol haha.

Whose gonna help me assassinate Tony?

If we're stopping by and picking up Sojin on the way, I'm down.

Tony: Sojin is 26 but I like the high school girl better

Dammit, I think I've got the noona fever or something. Fany, Ailee, Sica, and now Sojin... most of the girls in my list are older than me by at least a year.

But seriously, Sojin is really 26?

She looks too young to be 26, whereas BoA definitely looks like 26.

Edgeward

And what's the verdict on the eggs?

Then who is the broad in the gif? Guess I'll love on both.

Ashley isn't the maknae but she is the leader and speaks 4 languages Korean, English, Spanish, and Japanese

Also has the best gifs out of the group.

PYLFTEj.gif
oNqqMM8.gif

phqLGSu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom