• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwlnd

Banned
i remember reading of someone trying to stalk some traveling b-list k-idol by their twitter pics and it turned out that they were not even in chronological order. and very delayed.

edit: oh shit page top
pjyyy_firefox.gif

JustinBB7

What are the chances that the GG world tour will stop in the UK? I live in Holland but I highly doubt they will come here lol, so UK is my best bet.

roaSone

It's a huge possibility indeed, Sica was in Paris too, Hyoyeon is in Hong Kong.
Or maybe we're just too hype and overreacting...

luso

Best possible places in Europe would be France and UK, it would make sense to me.

Yep, Europe would take a (double?) gig, so UK or France.

Hopefully this year's "World" Tour will take them out of Asia.

This year would be the first "World", the others two international tours were named "Asia Tour".

Maybe Taeng was sent to the UK by SM so she can scout possible places for the world tour?

This seems creepily similar to what KKS would do, but I doubt.

Pendulum

As the biggest Korean artist outside of Korea, is Psy also the biggest act in Korea at the moment?

If you go by music shows and charts? He's winning the shows at the moment, and he pulled a big crowd for his Youtube thing, but right now he's battling it out on the charts with a 63 year old crooner. Billboard has the crooner higher, Gaon has Psy higher.

ramyeon

Nope nothing beats BIGBANG and Girls' Generation.
You're joking, right?

Some people in this thread really put idol groups on a pedestal so it's hard to tell. Just because these are the groups foreigners see the most of and are the most media played doesn't mean they're the most popular in Korea or have the biggest fan bases.

catmincer

You're joking, right?

Some people in this thread really put idol groups on a pedestal so it's hard to tell. Just because these are the groups foreigners see the most of and are the most media played doesn't mean they're the most popular in Korea or have the biggest fan bases.

Yeah, in the grand scheme of things I would assume less mainstream more older skewing music probably sells better.

Edgeward

Orange Caramel and 10cm will be teaming up for the ongoing project album ‘re;code‘.

According to a music insider, Orange Caramel and 10cm will release a collaboration single mid-May. The two groups recently finished recording, and their duet song will be a remake of 10cm’s “Hug Me“.

The ‘re;code’ project album features Geeks and SISTAR‘s Soyu‘s “Officially Missing You, Too“,INFINITE‘s Woohyun and Lucia‘s “Cactus“, and Daybreak and Sunny Hill‘s “Love Actually“, meaning music lovers won’t want to miss out on this collaboration either.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/orange-caramel-and-10cm-to-collaborate-for-recode-project-album

uJ5taCZ.gif

Igqj8tv.jpg

EdDozCk.gif
sZn4Gnf.gif

fGrrLoz.gif
BJM6TQp.gif

XuiPsyB.gif
l46waGK.gif

Honey Bunny

It's all about July Birthdays!

Yes m8
iuzn30P4SEbDp.gif

Yeh it's hot, love this track too

DOPE. Crayon Pop can't possibly disappoint, can they?

Don't know what you guys were expecting from 4minute though.

A fantastic album, like Volume Up. Say My Name, Dream Racer, I'm Ok and Volume Up (in that order) were all quality.

I only really like Domino off this new album, which should have been the title track, far more memorable than What's Your Name. I'm a page late to the bitching but holy shit, that really was disappointing. Even the MV sucked, I've already 4gotten the concept other than 'pink' and 'zombies'. We'll always have those teaser pics...

New 4minute isn't THAT bad, yet another disappointing comeback tho :( 2013 worst year. Hoping this one's a grower.

Ikr? RIP my passion for kpop this year. Still need to crush the Shinee album though, I've heard it's good. From fangirls though..

Seriously though, Yoo Ji Ae's "Delight" is the summer jam of the year http://youtu.be/uw1ZSSS4hjE

This is good, ty

LE the best.

Cannot be stated enough.

Edgeward

I'll give like 5-10 eps before deciding on it's quality. They'll need time to gel and I feel they won't keep the cast as large as it is anyway. I didn't dig RM until maybe around 10. The first couple eps were rough around the edges

beatsan

Neo Member
I heard from people that watched it that it's basically wannabe Running Man. Plus Kang Hodong is an annoying prick as usual.
This.

Otherwise, I like the cast. I hope they keep Uee on so that she can open up, but I doubt it. The first episode was entertaining, but since I'm used to Jae Suk's level of comedy the gags aren't as funny. It's only one episode though. Also - Yoon Jong-shin is a good choice. I liked him in Family Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom