• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri

Yoo Ara, Yoonjo and Alice are the obvious visuals of this group imo (Alice being my personal bias).

Song gets better on more listens, still missing something though.

It's missing quality, since hello penus are shit and have never done anything good.

ramyeon

It's missing quality, since hello penus are shit and have never done anything good.
Haha. Their debut was okay. Yeah like I said though, they're such a good looking group with visually pleasing videos etc that are just so... flat and lifeless.

Kabuto

20130501_hyoyeon_instagram-600x399.jpg

oh dangggg

Edgeward

I was wondering why I kept getting a white screen since yesterday. Sad times, it was the only kpop forum I liked that didn't seem completely vile.

14d0B0D.jpg

giri

BTW, with all the recent shut downs, i'd ask people to be very careful about linking to subbed videos or sub sites. Someone might be out enforcing copyright at the moment.

Just... keep it safe, don't need to lose kpop-gaf.

#staystrong #nicolestrong

Stamp of approval for Hyeri

And speaking of that. Can anyone tell me what this says on the bottom of a couple of Korean Marriage Ducks I got. Don't know if the symbols are in the right direction to read.

Wow that was quick. Thanks

ramyeon

Stamp of approval for Hyeri

And speaking of that. Can anyone tell me what this says on the bottom of a couple of Korean Marriage Ducks I got. Don't know if the symbols are in the right direction to read.

It just means craft/handicraft on its own.

EDIT: Just noticed it was a link to the full picture.

동례 is either a place or someone's name I believe, so it's basically just the maker/origin of the piece. The part in the square at the bottom is essentially a signature.

luso

It's a nice song, I still like it, but average. Even so, better than Secret's.

Yes!
By the way, I also usually visit dkpopnews to avoid those awful embedded AKP videos.

I guess I'll now need to start learning how to make more efficient gifs.

Efficient but noy like this.
ibi7X7vqWCaS3t.gif

So looks like the main forum I went to, hallyu8, is gone forever.

/unpacks

You still have GAF (and AKP...?).
If GAF busts sometime, at least we still may have IRC or existing tumblr for communication.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Watched Hello Venus MV. Here is my impression:

Yoonjo has fabulous legs.

catmincer

Got my Chi Chi love is energy pack today. It's awesome, I love how you get art, lyrics etc with Korean CDs. I can post some photos if people care?

Psy’s latest hit single “Gentleman” plunged to No.26 spot in Billboard’s Hot 100 chart.

According to Billboard website, “Gentleman” slipped down to 26th spot due to a sharp drop in sales and streaming. The single recorded 4.7 million in streaming downloads, down 66 percent from the previous week. Downloads also shrank about 50 percent.

“Gentleman” made a successful debut at 12th in the Hot 100 two weeks ago and jumped to fifth last week.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2013/05/psys-gentleman-falls-to-no26-in.html

Let's see where it goes now he has started his U.S promotions.

I'm tempted by the autographed Rania album from soompi, but the postage price is putting me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom