• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

gcw3i96.gif

Quoted for truth. Edit: And at the top of the page too. Excellent. :D

So forgettable. I wish they'd release more stuff in the same vein as Hello from their first EP. That clash between cutesy visuals and a rather more hard-edged song worked rather well for them I thought. It at least set them apart from all the other mediocre rookie groups.

That teaser clip doesn't sound very encouraging at all.

idm3sWw2F0XVS.jpg

That's about as vague and non-specific as you can get. I wonder what the problem was.

allkpop said:
‘Reply 1997′ stars to cameo in the second season, ‘Reply 1994′

According to a broadcast representative, the cast of the tvN drama ‘Reply 1997′ will be making cameo appearances in the second season! Seo In Guk, Eunji, Shin So Yul, Eun Ji Won, Lee Si Un, and Hoya were all requested to cameo on the second season.

It's hard to imagine a sequel to that show without Eunji's crazy fangirl at the centre of it all. Slightly disappointing but kind of inevitable I guess.

I'm also a bit bummed out that those early 9M teaser pics were just for the Maxim photoshoot. Oh well.

Damn, this has turned into a really negative post. Sorry about that.

ramyeon

Hyomin's styling is god awful in that performance. Like, really bad. She looks like a prostitute, literally. Everyone else looks okay, not great but inoffensive. But she really chose a bad combination there...

Pendulum

Watching the Countdown performances will have to wait until I get home. Looking forward to it though.

I wonder how well Areum's getting along with the other members. It can't be easy trying to fit in.

From what I've seen from their Japanese promotions, quite well. Hyomin seems to be genuinely encouraging of her, and Jiyeon (as the previous maknae) has taken her under her wing.

ramyeon

바다아이 is such a good closer to Younha's album. It's just damn good start to finish. This is probably the best work she's put out to date.

Peru

Younha's lack of success for Run on digital charts was a bit weird. When she's put out buzz singles or OST tracks since things have looked better and this new one is in the top 5 of all music site.

Wait. Did Hello Venus seriously release a single entirely about Jessica and Taecyeon's famous 'tea' euphemism for having sex?

ramyeon

Wait. Did Hello Venus seriously release a single entirely about Jessica and Taecyeon's famous 'tea' euphemism for having sex?
In a nutshell, yeah.

Younha's 2 on Mnet's charts, understandably beaten out of top place by Vibe (Younha's is the better song though).

Peru

'Tea' is simultaneously really dumb, funny and good. The chorus rocks, verses could use more work. Their first worthwhile contribution to k-pop.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The new Hello Venus song is missing dat spice they had. The whole mini.

luso

Hyomin's styling is god awful in that performance. Like, really bad. She looks like a prostitute, literally. Everyone else looks okay, not great but inoffensive. But she really chose a bad combination there...

Awful styling. Still, Jiyeon > rest N4 (and T-ara)

The new Hello Venus song is missing dat spice they had. The whole mini.
I listened to the song first without watching the MV. Looked better that way, the MV is so bland... Yeah, definitely drugs. Also that blond girl has the most un-korean nose I ever saw.

EDIT: here it is. Too much PhotoShop.

Pendulum

That was a really good debut stage (apart from the clothing)

I cant stop doing that dance move now.

The Ting-ga-ring-ga-ring-ga part, the punching part, or the arms flailing part? I'll admit to flailing in the kitchen the other night. :)

And yeah, great debut stage. Good energy, good performance.

ibfckKDD2EWbJH.gif

lol, dorks. <3

Ashhong

Younha's lack of success for Run on digital charts was a bit weird. When she's put out buzz singles or OST tracks since things have looked better and this new one is in the top 5 of all music site.

Run deserved so much success....

And GODDAMN Seohyun looks good.

Areum looks cute too. Still hate the song and performance ^^

The Ting-ga-ring-ga-ring-ga part, the punching part, or the arms flailing part? I'll admit to flailing in the kitchen the other night. :)

And yeah, great debut stage. Good energy, good performance.

ibfckKDD2EWbJH.gif

lol, dorks. <3

The Ting-ga-ring-ga-ring-ga part.

I hope they wear the drama version clothes on the other music shows.

dokish

Banned
I discovered a really nice "match making program" called &#51677;. I'm not sure it has a official translation in english.
I wish people could bring us all kinds of Korean television with subs.

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/jjak/

The program its nice because is real everyday normal people, no idols crap worried about their appearance or following a script. The episode that I'm watching is people who looks like in their 40s.

You can find episodes around the web.

Quadratic

Tell me more about your people. I always like learning about new cultures. I mean, Canadians are pretty obscure, mysterious. What is 'Canada culture'? You know?

In the US we know they have Murica, KKK, sitcoms, bacon, burgers, guns, patriotism, terrorists and all that. But I don't know about Canada. Which is a good thing, I like places without a established culture (if that's the case). A place without identity, kinda.

We never see things being produced in Canada, except hot women. I played Ragnarok Online for a loooooong time, and I was happy to know that 'Alberta' (a city in the game) its also a province in Canada. Wanna go there sometime.

Since I read that thread on GAF about how Canadians pay starbucks for people in the car behind, I wanna try that too.

EDIT: Any big wars in Canada?

I can answer some of your questions about Canada. We're very similar to the US. We're a nation of immigrants. Much of our culture is derived from either the early English here (basically we were loyal to England when the US declared independence) and French. It's pretty much English Canada and Quebec. Yeah, I heard of paying for the guy behind you can having the chain carry on. I think it started at a national coffee chain called Tim Hortons.
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...ers_pay_it_forward_228_times_in_winnipeg.html

Canada fought the US back in 1812. Depends on where you look but from our point of view that war kept us from being annex by the US. As for big wars, Canada usually goes the same way the US does in foreign affairs. Except Vietnam from what I recall. We did participate in the Iraqi war but only with soldiers loaned to the US, I don't think we formally declared war.

We're mainly known for having a lot of wide open wilderness. Most of the population lives very close to the US border. Western Canada is beautiful. A country with a large landmass but with a population less than the state of California.

giri

What's the difference between that gif and the ones from fiddle that are posted here?

yes master

In general gratuitous ass shots (particularly when they aren't even during a performance or from a MV) are kept out of the thread.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have been liking her since she hosted on Music Core. I think WGM and maybe a couple other things helped her break out of her shell and become more open and confident and she's way more attractive now, maybe even 3rd soshi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom