• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
e8R5S1a.jpg

chris brown + t-ara collabo might be happening

SHE WANT THAT LOVEY DOVEY

Chesskid1

Banned
T-ara‘s subunit T-ara N4 will apparently make their way to the States after receiving a love call from Chris Brown!

According to Core Contents Media, the T-ara members were able to get in touch with Chris Brown thanks to their upcoming member Dani. Dani has apparently known Chris Brown since her elementary school days, and hearing that she is currently in the States, Chris Brown invited her to his performance in San Jose, California for a radio station concert event, ‘94.9 Wild Jam‘.

After the concert, Dani met up with Chris Brown and when she mentioned that she’s training as a member of T-ara, Chris Brown showed immediate interest as he’s been taking a closer look at K-pop lately thanks to Psy.

Seeing T-ara’s unit’s MV for “Countryside Life“, which Dani showed him, Chris Brown shared his wish to collaborate with T-ara N4 and invited the subunit to his music video filming on the 11th. However, as the unit has their performance at ‘Dream Concert’ in Korea, T-ara N4 will be heading over to meet him at Los Angeles a day later on the 12th.

A CCM representative revealed, “T-ara N4 will meet up with Chris Brown, after he returns to LA following his San Jose performance, to discuss music-related topics.”

What do you think about a possible collaboration between T-ara N4 and Chris Brown?

OMG

Chesskid1

Banned
I'll most likely be in the area on the 12th.. so find out :)

if you are serious i'll PM you the potential arrival times. we've got it narrowed down to a few flights.

it's a 16 hour flight and we'll know which *exact* one they are on when they depart from incheon airport or if CCM posts it somewhere.

cj_iwakura

if you are serious i'll PM you the potential arrival times. we've got it narrowed down to a few flights.

it's a 16 hour flight and we'll know which *exact* one they are on when they depart from incheon airport or if CCM posts it somewhere.

I admire your resolve.

Really? I've taken the Incheon to Dallas/Fort Worth flight 4 times and it's never more than 13 hours. You leave Incheon at 11AM KST, and you'll be arriving in DFW around 10AM CST or 10PM KST.

Y'all might wanna check the math so y'all won't miss it lol.

Also, lol at all the parties involved. This probably is one of the worst publicity stunts in existence.

Pendulum

Second hand source, but apparently NEWSEN is now saying T-ara is not going to LA because of their schedule, but Chris Brown and Dani will meet?
but they already met

Then a different second hand source says T-ARA N4 will depart from Incheon Airport on May 12th at 15:15 KST and arrive at LAX Airport at 10:10 (PDT)?

Either way, KKS is really trying to get someone hit :(

-----

tumblr_mmlo99cv0p1s94878o1_500.gif

tumblr_mmlo99cv0p1s94878o2_500.gif

ramyeon

Netizen comments are a laugh, as expected.

1. [+844, -15] Chris Brown: was just kidding, why are they really coming!

2. [+742, -19] Chris, can you beat them up for us? ㅋㅋ

3. [+704, -22] Wasn't Chris the one that beat up Rihanna?? ㅋㅋ Time for T-ara to get what's coming ㅋㅋ

4. [+652, -21] Well obviously he's calling them over so he can beat them up ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+477, -6] Chris Brown is the #1 hated singer in America because he beat up Rihanna. Gotta leave it up to a delinquent to recognize a fellow delinquent!

--

1. [+202, -20] Chris Brown, can you do to T-ara exactly what you did to Rihanna ㅋ

2. [+202, -27] Rice cake Eunjung, two pack cigarette sex machine, webcam goddess, affair Soyeon, father's power ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can there be a team like this in the world ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+146, -18] Add another embarrassment to the nation to the list~

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/t-ara-n4-receives-love-call-from-chris.html

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Netizen comments are a laugh, as expected.

1. [+844, -15] Chris Brown: was just kidding, why are they really coming!

2. [+742, -19] Chris, can you beat them up for us? ㅋㅋ

3. [+704, -22] Wasn't Chris the one that beat up Rihanna?? ㅋㅋ Time for T-ara to get what's coming ㅋㅋ

4. [+652, -21] Well obviously he's calling them over so he can beat them up ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+477, -6] Chris Brown is the #1 hated singer in America because he beat up Rihanna. Gotta leave it up to a delinquent to recognize a fellow delinquent!

--

1. [+202, -20] Chris Brown, can you do to T-ara exactly what you did to Rihanna ㅋ

2. [+202, -27] Rice cake Eunjung, two pack cigarette sex machine, webcam goddess, affair Soyeon, father's power ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How can there be a team like this in the world ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+146, -18] Add another embarrassment to the nation to the list~

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/t-ara-n4-receives-love-call-from-chris.html

Holy fuck LOL so fucking brutal. I love it.

I don't really get this one though:

two pack cigarette sex machine? affair soyeon? father's power? :eek:

ramyeon

Holy fuck LOL so fucking brutal. I love it.

I don't really get this one though:

two pack cigarette sex machine? affair soyeon? father's power? :eek:
There's a rumour that the reason why Soyeon was kicked out of SNSD was because she was having an affair with her manager who was married. Cigarette one refers to Hyomin, I'm guessing father's power is Areum since her parents are both in the industry.

No No Eul

Man, I can't fucking believe this. Just when I thought T-ara was finally getting its shit together, this happens. How does Chris Brown even have a career still?

I'm guessing father's power is Areum since her parents are both in the industry.

Boram would also fit that description.

27707A3F518966B22B5F43

luso

It still baffles me how none of the bigger agencies have attempted to launch an all-female pop rock band, something that would stand out in the sea of idol groups. I'm not talking about AOA, members who potentially know to play and pose with an instrument but mostly are just dancing idols. I'm talking about someone who shreds out commercially appealing melodic rock as a band, like this http://en.musicplayon.com/play?v=918692

Because agencies hardly will try new formulas. They try to stick with what results and avoid taking too much risks.
Also a proper female idol band (which could actually play the instruments) will not be easy (cheap) to get, as well to nurture.

Soshi band could do well.

T-ara‘s subunit T-ara N4 will apparently make their way to the States after receiving a love call from Chris Brown!

Almost hilarious and if that statement is not full of bullshit I don't know what to think. Surely Dani as a talent to attract older guys, she's lolita Dani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom