• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaSone

T-ara would have been able to keep their head out of the water for once after the scandal and KKS make them sink 50m under sea level..... This is just sad.

Peru

Because agencies hardly will try new formulas. They try to stick with what results and avoid taking too much risks.
Also a proper female idol band (which could actually play the instruments) will not be easy (cheap) to get, as well to nurture.

They should pick one from the street and polish it.

Chesskid1

Banned
5zP623i.jpg
bEJ7HRs.jpg

gzCKLfT.jpg

dream concert is tonight (airing later)

Jesus christ @ Yuri. She basically took the feedback from the Japan tour and just went crazy with it. Dem thighs. I am sweating all of a sudden. All the other girls look amazing too, Taeyeon and Yoona in particular. I can't see Sooyoung and there is still hope for Sunny. Tiffany needs to kill that hair though.

Source pretty please.

5. [+477, -6] Chris Brown is the #1 hated singer in America because he beat up Rihanna. Gotta leave it up to a delinquent to recognize a fellow delinquent!

This one is fucking golden.

so predictable. glad you guys are entertained, though.

Pendulum

Fandom fights on Twitter at the moment. Someone took a picture of the Dream Concert floor and said T-ara N4 was getting a "black ocean". Blame started being put on fandoms for Beast, B1A4, Infinite, U-KISS etc. SNSD and SHINee fandoms chime in and say they had nothing to do with it. Then people start point out the "black ocean" is the bottom floor of the arena which was camera's only - no lightsticks. :/

------

luso

Rainbow, the less popular they are, more skin they show.

Dokish, whatever their look is, always classy, unlike some groups.

Selane

They don't look classy but they sure look better than they did in the IGAB video.

Then again I guess SNSD can't wear those awful outfits any more because they apparently lent them to 4minute/T-ara.

Pendulum

Aren't these the 'I got a boy' outfits? Doesn't look like 'The boys' at all. Or am I missing something

Yeah, obviously they're performing "IGAB", but I see the outfits as a
better
mix. They've got the gold, chains and spikes of "IGAB", but the chicness of "The Boys" (heels, leather, non-neon).

Edit: Oh, I'm referring to the Dream Concert performances further up, not the IGAB MV picture just before my previous response.

Chuckie

Yeah, obviously they're performing "IGAB", but I see the outfits as a
better
mix. They've got the gold, chains and spikes of "IGAB", but the chicness of "The Boys" (heels, leather, non-neon).

Oh you are talking about the new pics of them in black? The ones Dokish called hooker-like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom