• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

The Shake It Up rumor is likely just that. Still funny though.

------

Sleepy Girl's Day

BKIxF6bCYAARjBH.jpg
BKIw_ncCYAA55fh.jpg

------

BKJxbxoCEAElcS7.jpg

No No Eul

I look forward to seeing how Yuri gets along in this film. Maybe she won't be able to hack it but then again, perhaps the last few years she's spent studying drama at uni will pay off. For the moment, I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Show me decent acting from an idol and I might reconsider (Not Eunji in Reply 97, she's an exception).

Not that I really want to provoke any further arguement but I thought Eun Ji Won was fantastic in that show. Whether or not he still counts as an idol I don't know. Infinite's Hoya did a very good job too.

fCCgiUm.png

Ryan terrorizing people on youtube.

Brace yourselves: Yuri
in bikini/swimsuit?
is coming.

SQRu9.jpg

T-ara -> T-error -> T-ara N4 -> "Rising Sun" in MV -> Chris Brown meet -> Hooters -> Disney Channel??

I don't know what their PR manager is going for lol

Fuck em, I don't care anymore.

Ok, I think I can't pospone this any longer. I'm watching Reply 97. Should I watch episode 0?

Nah, skip it.

Selane

In dramas it usually doesn\t matter. The direction demands overacting and stiff line delivery anyway.

This is like the best post you've ever made. I thought I was the only one that rolled their eyes whenever people started whining about idols in dramas. Who cares, all acting in all dramas by all people is terrible. Not necessarily because they can't act, but because they literally aren't even trying to act well, they're just being super hammy for some reason. Korean dramas are basically garbage, like the equally bad American daytime soap operas. There are plenty of good actors in Korea, and they are busy making movies, not shitty dramas that only housewives and foreign fangirls will ever see.

What the hell even makes someone an 'actor' anyway? Apparently it has nothing to do with skill, as bad as a lot of them are. Though I love how some people act like they should cast someone over someone else just because they call themself one thing instead of another. They're all pretty awful in my opinion.

Also, lol@Dani at Hooters. Why not take her to a strip club next?

Rewatching Dae Jang Geum at the moment, and I sure as hell am glad no one other than Lee Young Ae got the role, whether they be an idol, or an actress so fucking talented they could embody any role imaginable. She's perfect. Love this scene so much (major spoilers from the middle of the series).

But yeah, I do not really care very much about who they cast in kdramas, as long as they aren't remarkably awful, and they would have to be remarkably something for me to notice either way, or look like this little goblin right here. Really want to see Cinderella's Stepsister, but I am not certain I can stomach a series with Seo Woo in it.

In other news, people who don't read their pm's are subhuman filth immediately, are slightly below average.

http://instagram.com/p/ZQOH_eLJYr/

Listening to this NassuN - 괜찮아. I pretty much like everything Nassun does.

Nothing was possibly the second best song no one listened to last year, after Clazzi's Love & Hate.

Pendulum

In other news, people who don't read their pm's are subhuman filth immediately, are slightly below average.

I told you before. It's not going to work between us.

allkpop said:
Who’s the prettiest girl group member?

Well, of course they’re all gorgeous and opinion varies according to type, but Reach Panel Korea‘s PanelNow wanted to find out the answer through a poll. They surveyed 22,104 people and asked who they thought were the prettiest. Suzy gathered 29% of the vote and placed first overall.

YoonA came up right behind her with 25% of the vote. After that, there was a big jump down to third place, as Krystal received 9% of the vote.

The rest of poll is as follows: Dara with 7%, HyunA and Hara who each received 6% of the vote (1,370 for HyunA, 1,259 for Hara). Sunhwa was next with 4%, and Jiyeon along with Dasom wrapped up the poll with 2% each (461 for Jiyeon, 410 for Dasom).

beatsan

Neo Member
I think it's fine that T-ara ate at Hooters, but you know there are people out there who frown upon it. Netizens will find any little thing to start a fire.

Whether T-ara is telling the full truth about the bullying incident will always be questionable and some have started to look past it, but damn they really don't know how stay out of situations that question their character.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm pretty sure plenty of sexually liberal people have reasons to not like Hooters.

Edit: Shameless Younha

issqrJjAnRvIE.gif

luso

This is like the best post you've ever made. I thought I was the only one that rolled their eyes whenever people started whining about idols in dramas. Who cares, all acting in all dramas by all people is terrible. Not necessarily because they can't act, but because they literally aren't even trying to act well, they're just being super hammy for some reason. Korean dramas are basically garbage, like the equally bad American daytime soap operas. There are plenty of good actors in Korea, and they are busy making movies, not shitty dramas that only housewives and foreign fangirls will ever see.

What the hell even makes someone an 'actor' anyway? Apparently it has nothing to do with skill, as bad as a lot of them are. Though I love how some people act like they should cast someone over someone else just because they call themself one thing instead of another. They're all pretty awful in my opinion.

Also, lol@Dani at Hooters. Why not take her to a strip club next?

Pretty much, dramas in Korea are generally poor, at least compared to my expectations for a drama. As soon as actors can, they will normally jump to movies.

The Dani affair may have some secrets buried by KKS.

Cute Younha.
A live performance:
http://youtu.be/72aDnILjrxw

Honey Bunny

dani pls go^

Nothing was possibly the second best song no one listened to last year, after Clazzi's Love & Hate.

That's my fave korean song of 2012, no joke, and all three songs on there are fantastic (was it you that linked it last OT? If so thanks...). I just learnt that he's one half of the Beatamin duo who produced Sori's Dual Life and Hyuna's Don't Fall Apart, the only song I really liked off her album. I guess something about his sound just appeals to me.

As for Clazzi I preferred these two to the title track.

TheChits

The new running man was pretty good
Team Running Man got bopped, but I was glad to see a good old fashioned tag ripping game without many gimmicks

Pendulum

T-araInLAStalk 2013 continues.

Apparently they are heading over to "Fullscreen", which according to Fullscreen themselves is "THE PREMIER GLOBAL YOUTUBE NETWORK FOR CREATORS AND BRANDS".

T-araInLAStalk 2013 continues.

Apparently they are heading over to "Fullscreen", which according to Fullscreen themselves is "THE PREMIER GLOBAL YOUTUBE NETWORK FOR CREATORS AND BRANDS".

I looked on their website and their clients seem to consist of a talented violinist/Link from the Legend of Zelda cosplayer and some 'zany' video bloggers who shout at the screens in comedy voices. The most popular being What the Buck who occasionally talks about kpop on his channel (so i'm guessing they're hooking up with him).

Tangeroo

Edit: now I remember why Minah is loathed. She could stop acting as a 11yo.
I know that may be her persona but who knows

Her on-screen persona is strictly an attention grab stemming from Girls Day's early days when they got close to zero attention. Because of her over-the-top aegyo on shows like "Oh My School", she became the first Girls Day member most folks could even name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijMBdOTYqI

She basically took Sunny's schtick and pumped it x100. Like Sunny, her off-screen personality is very different. The only truth to it is her "try hard" mentality because, like Sunny, she has something to prove.

It's the fact that she's willing to completely go all out on anything she tries that I actually find charming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19sAkGJ-Hvc

There aren't too many idols who can pull of a Fosbury Flop!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
If anyone is in the LA area, T-ara will be at Universal Studios maybe tonight but most likely tomorrow. Can probably just camp out at CityWalk and just wait for them there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom