• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

Fans recreation

And another one:

tumblr_inline_mmofivm53i1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_mmofi4VzZc1r97s5go1_250.gif

tumblr_mmofy9Ctsu1qgru4to1_500.gif

tumblr_mmofy9Ctsu1qgru4to2_500.gif

tumblr_mmofy9Ctsu1qgru4to3_500.gif

[FANCAM] 130511 Dream Concert - Taeyeon by cottoncandy309/merong

Pendulum

For anyone interested, Infinity Challenge 329 has an idol quiz with 4 Minute, Girl's Day, SECRET, Orange Caramel, G.NA, and a bunch of dudes
SHINee, BAP, B1A4, Infinite, Teen Top
. Waiting on subs...

Thank you based Dream concert. So many awesome pictures and videos.

As for the SNSD outfits, I gotta admit, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a Nigerian prostitute trolling the streets of Oslo in an outfit like Yuris. Thighs would probably have the same shape as well.

Mentioning Sooyoung skinniness but for 9M Eunji's it's natural?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I rate Eunji the lowest in 9M. But as someone pointed out, Sooyoung is worse. No shape.

There she is. So Sooyoung was hiding behind Yoona the whole time.

If you can hide behind Yoona you know there's something wrong.

Live from the bedroom
ZRH5W11.jpg

Kinda drowning in all the mindnumbingly awesome Dream concert photos, but I just wanted to chime in and say I wouldn't mind waking up to this.

I bet that If I was the one who took this picture with my phone and posted here, people would call me names.

Take a hint.

kgp was on the place.
IGAB

I love the crowd during Taeyeons wangshangnim part.

T-ara still catching fan hate ? Craziness.

Not everyone has a thing for bullies, like you. Damn enabler!

Cuddler

What a cute
fairy
but I wonder if all the chubby comedians are forced to crossdress at least one time in their life...

Thank you Pendulum, I obviously started searching for him...he seems like a nice, sweet and funny guy...found this

[Star Date] Kim Jun-hyun (김준현) - The comedian who is mentally slim~! ENG SUB

How to not understand all the girls that want to touch him and hug him.
lol

EDIT: 1:15
Host of the show - Want a bear hug?
Guy - Sure

slowclap.gif

Pendulum

So T-ara N4 has landed in L.A., and after a long delay in customs was moved quickly onto their schedule (going to a Chris Brown music video shoot). Still waiting on pics to be posted - all I've seen is a Dani picture (she was waiting there with fans) with one of Chris Brown's bodyguards. :/

tumblr_mmo1haZqNv1qhbs9xo4_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom