• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
While I'm certainly not complaining, what Sori needs is not a sexy concept but a great song for once. Beatamin makes nice tracks with no surprises.

Sulli.
OoBF4l.jpg

After watching 100 episodes of Running Man, I can say that Kim Jong Kook should become a detective or PI; when he's not filming Running Man, working out or making music.

Dice

I hope at least they let her work with her dance clique and do a crazy choreo routine.
Yeah, Beatamin could definitely supply a nice beat. They should let her show off her dancing skills.
sexily

vanty

All male groups lack compared to the great BIGBANG.
Yeah. Other groups can occasionally have a good song among all the shit, but Big Bang is the only male group I could ever be a fan of.

KC4jO.jpg

I'm 99.9% sure that has nothing at all to do with Fantastic Baby but still funny being retweeted by GD ahah.

Dice

Yeah. Other groups can occasionally have a good song among all the shit, but Big Bang is the only male group I could ever be a fan of.
Nothing wrong with Beast. They don't have the next-level swagger of Big Bang, so it's harder to see them as individuals rather than the whole group, but they are a really good group and perfectly likable guys altogether.

Nothing wrong with Beast. They don't have the next-level swagger of Big Bang, so it's harder to see them as individuals rather than the whole group, but they are a really good group and perfectly likable guys altogether.

B2ST is awesome as well. I never understood why YG just let Hyun-seung go. He was very close to becoming a member of BIGBANG instead of Seungri. If I was YG, I would have kept him as a solo artist. Can't let talent go for nothing.

TheChits

After watching 100 episodes of Running Man, I can say that Kim Jong Kook should become a detective or PI; when he's not filming Running Man, working out or making music.

He has some serious observational skills haha. He is definitely one of the more entertaining cast members

RubyFaith

Beast is my favorite male group and they do really well as individuals actually.
Doojoon with movies and dramas
Hyunseung with his dancing, plays and Troublemaker subunit
Junhyung with his composing and featuring on a lot of artists music for THEM to get attention
Yoseob is currently doing the promos for his solo that is doing really great in sales and on charts
Kikwang has great variety skills, does a lot of MCing and acting in dramas
Dongwoon is just a little sex pistol

Other male groups I like are MBLAQ, Infinite, Dalmatian, Infinite, 100%, Zea, MIB, BAP, Exo, B1A4, only Zico from Block B, Nell, and a bunch of others.

Male groups are a lot more entertaining than female groups for me. For obvious reasons.

hyoyeons fucking ugly phono deal with it

You sound angry.

Dice

Sorry Rainbow, but going after Dal Shabet was kind of unfortunate for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom