• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
YG is going to debut a new boy group(16-18) next year... whogivesashit.gif
Just give us Taeyang's SOLAR 2, TOP solo album, VVIP 2 and GD&TOP 2.

Fafnir

A-hSAKJCAAE0jJO.jpg:large

Let's go Soshi, release that before the world ends!

Girl ads:

Sica
QUncI.gif

Yuri
Lzt0w.gif

Yoona
tB3df.gif

Now to wait on the Taengoo ad.

RubyFaith

Hara, Hyuna and Hyorin's Soju CFs to be taken dow

Feast your eyes on these videos while they’re still up, for it has been announced that Hara, HyunA, and Hyorin‘s CFs for soju brand, ‘Chum Churum‘ (‘Like the First Time‘),will be taken down.

Lotte Liquor has decided to agree to the suggestion of Seoul’s campaign against alcohol. They will be taking down the CF videos of HyunA, Hara, and Hyorin that have been revealed on their website and on YouTube, which are easily accessible to minors. Although the brand attracted much attention with their model selection and view counts on the CFs released, it was determined that this type of CF could have an effect on teenagers and was suggested that they remove the videos, which they decided to comply with.

On the 21st, all of their videos will be deleted. Future videos will be edited so that they will not be so sexual.

Lotte Liquor said, “We’re disappointed that the videos that we made with high hopes with the three beauties of girl groups will be stopped. However, this is happening from good intentions, so we have decided to actively participate.”

HyunA managed to show all 3 rounds of her CFs, and Hara reached up to Round 2, and Hyorin had just passed the amount of views asked for her Round 1. This news left some worried as they wondered if that meant they would never be able to see the remaining videos for Hara and Hyorin.

NO KOREA!

DON'T DO THIS!

GIVE ME HYORIN'S 2ND AND 3RD ROUND!!!

AIGOOOOO

dumbledore.gif

:[

Teen Top having a european tour: 'TEEN TOP SHOW! Live tour in Europe 2013'

2 feb 2013 (Munich @ Backstage)
3 feb 2013 (Dortmund @ FZW)
8 feb 2013 (London @ The Forum)
9 feb 2013 (Paris @ le Trianon)
10 feb 2013 (Barcelona @ Sala Apolo)

A Prince European tour:

A-PRINCE EUROPE TOUR 2013:

26/04 : Cologne, Germany @ Werkstatt
27/04 : Amsterdam,, Netherlands @ Melkweg
30/04 : Madrid, Spain @ Caracol
01/05 : Barcelona, Spain@ La2
04/05 : Budapest, Hungary @ Durer Kert
05/05 : Munich, Germany @ Backstage
07/05 : Moscow, Russia @ Moscow Hall
08/05 : Stockholm, Sweden @ venue to be announced soon
10/05 : London, UK @ Garage
11/05 : Paris, France @ Divan du Monde

luso

Hype about SNSD news.

Rumours about an English version of a well known old soshi song.

How Genie / RDR would sound in english?

llehuty

We need more Genie in our lives.

BTW, what's with all the heavy breathing in Run Devil Run. Noticed it this morning. Can't be unheard.

What's this about an SNSD comeback that's supposed to happen sometime today? Been out of the loop since it's Christmas break lol.

Anyway, here's Ailee doing a piano version of "My Grown Up Christmas List".

Those vocals... as soon as the song went into a jazz feel about halfway through and her vocals turned up at 11, good lord I almost choked on my coffee. I felt like I encountered a little piece of heaven with this song. Shitty hair and eyebrows be damned, I still love her.

Biscuits

Hype about SNSD news.

Rumours about an English version of a well known old soshi song.

How Genie / RDR would sound in english?
We already got an English Genie lol

No English SNSD song will ever be good...
unless it's Beginning

JKTrix

I'd say Seohyun, but I don't see her wearing black nailpolish if it wasn't a group wardrobe thing.

Edit: I just googled 'Seohyun long fingers' looking for one of those pictures of her saluting or something, and oh my god fanfics. Nevermind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom