• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Did you censor Soonkyu, Alt?

tumblr_lk0domNGuK1qe5ygio1_500.gif

Lol.

tumblr_me62nhK9p91qlsrn9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mf82i8bBIl1rarfilo2_250.gif
tumblr_mf82i8bBIl1rarfilo5_250.gif

tumblr_mf82i8bBIl1rarfilo6_250.gif
tumblr_mf82i8bBIl1rarfilo4_250.gif

tumblr_mf82i8bBIl1rarfilo3_250.gif
tumblr_mf82i8bBIl1rarfilo7_250.gif

luso

Photoshop is used excessively on all the calendar pics.
Sometimes they don't even resemble the girls.
Sunny is just an example, most of the others pics are affected.
At least Sunny melons aren't photoshoped.

jokkir

Draw all of them, in that circle thing when they all move sideways during lipstick.

it would be awesome.

Which part? The one where they're wearing all black with the giant ribbon?

Also, I'm not sure if I can fit all of them on a single page actually >>

vanty

KO4Q8.jpg

Visual Glow / 비쥬얼글로우 ‏@VisualGlow
Randomness of the day: On today's Strong Heart, Ji Sook confesses that one of the members in Rainbow uses butt pads.

Conceptor

Judging from the bilingual-ness of the emergency sign it looks like this pic was taken in Canada as well. Don't tell me they used a school bus for transport haha
Yeah it was!! And I doubt it.. probably just for the photoshoot :lol

Anyway Romantic & Idol S2 LINEUP! hype -
The lineup for the second season of tvN‘s ‘The Romantic & Idol‘ has been revealed!

G.NA, Jewelry‘s Yewon, SPICA‘s Jiwon, and TWO X‘ Eunyoung as well as F.T. Island‘s Jonghun, BtoB‘s Minhyuk, VIXX‘ N, and ZE:A‘s Kevin are the idols who’ll be featured in the new season of the reality series.

A representative from the show commented, “Just like the first ‘The Romantic & Idol’, there was a lot of tension and strong emotions on set. All the [idols] appeared as your average 20-somethings and showed their sincere feelings.” However, it has yet to be decided when the second season will air.

In related news, the first season of the show, featuring 2PM‘s Jun.K, MBLAQ‘s Mir, JJ Project‘s JB, ZE:A‘s Hyungsik, 4minute‘s Jihyun, Rainbow‘s Seung Ah, AoA‘s Hyejeong, and FIESTAR‘s Jei, will be airing until December 30th.

jokkir

Progress on my drawing so far:
1ht9m.jpg

I decided to draw a more calmer pose. I'll try to draw the one you want in the future, Giri :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom