• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selane

tumblr_moyf9driKh1r77uuao1_1280.jpg

Tiffany: Watch out, here comes dokish!

Taeyeon: Uh oh, isn't he that guy that tried to drag me off stage that one time? Run for it!

Pendulum

Tiffany: Watch out, here comes dokish!

Taeyeon: Uh oh, isn't he that guy that tried to drag me off stage that one time? Run for it!

Sunny: No, no, it's ok. He's obviously just taking pictures of the furniture.

----

lol @ Yura's laugh - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GUR-ybIdWU&feature=player_embedded

Anyone know what that game she's playing is?

----

"Celebrity Soldiers Se7en and Sangchu Reportedly Seen Visiting Adult Massage Parlors"

----

CCM's response to the Soyeon images:

"We think that Soyeon looked different because she got a simple procedure done, and her makeup as well as the lighting effect made her look a little different. She didn't get surgery, just a small procedure."

ramyeon

It wouldn't surprise if they had already broken up prior to this event.

^ Jesus, she's gorgeous.
There's been a lot of rumours but they've been dating for 11 years or something ridiculous now.

And yeah, she's definitely top tier. Been one of my favourites since her pre-actor uhlzzang days.

dokish

Banned
Th lens was really fucking expensive and the guy didn't wanna give me a discount, so I guess I will have to wait for the last weeks of summer before buying it (If I buy it now I will have to starve for 2 months).

Oh well, back to the amateur content then.

jk

I took that picture by accident actually. I was taking some pictures outside, entered Caffé Bene, I had just paid for my drink and on my way to leave, I was going to look the subway map to see where I had to go next, but my camera was on, and then... BANG!

Everytime I see a
masturbation
trolling material I can't lose the chance to see K POP GAF losing it. You guys flip over nothing.

Anyway...

Let's wait until August.

EDIT: Shit I think we're having a Girl's Day performance in Myeogdong today! Peru where are youuuu.

19시 명동 예술극장 사거리
[13.06.26] 걸스데이 게릴라 콘서트

EDIT2: Yeah. http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/girl-s-day-to-hold-special-guerilla-concert-021517372.html

Time to suit up!

EDIT3: Can someone do a K POP NeoGAF logo? I might get to chance to ask Yura or Sojin to hold it and take a picture.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The preview had them being fairy idols in sunny fields, and now we have sailor suits and lollipops. I know this is A Pink but it honestly seems like a rush job shift to hyper-innocence after the backlash against sexy concepts. They probably had something mild anyway but this seems a step further. I hope we still get to see Suzy and the rest of Miss A do that extra sexy concept she/they wanted.

dokish

Banned
More pics from Korea, doke!

I‘ll try to share often. The problem is that I‘m not even taking them.

But for now, have this video and a few pictures. With the new layout, I don‘t need to quote imgs anymore, right?

Random old guy playing near 혜화역
http://youtu.be/5h50tX_fMEk

I went to a Korean restaurant that its stylized like the 60's (Korean 60's, obviously).

I don‘t know how to copy the url links on Flickr, so I‘m just gonna share my cellphone folder.

EDIT: Just installed iPhoto. I need to get used t it. Accidentally deleted the album, sorry.

JustinBB7

I don't understand the whole Se7en thing that's going on. But I guess the massage place had prostitutes or something? Or are you not allowed to be drunk in the army and go places or something?

It's funny how Korea is with that stuff compared to the rest of the world. Rihanna was in Amsterdam smoking 2 giant joints and nobody cares.

dokish

Banned
I don't understand the whole Se7en thing that's going on. But I guess the massage place had prostitutes or something? Or are you not allowed to be drunk in the army and go places or something?

It's funny how Korea is with that stuff compared to the rest of the world. Rihanna was in Amsterdam smoking 2 giant joints and nobody cares.
Nobody goes to these places to get massages, although you CAN get them.

Is basically a whore house.

ramyeon

Rihanna isn't in serving a mandatory military service but getting special treatment because she's a celebrity.

As for drugs, it's a different culture. And it's not Korea VS the rest of the world, you'll find that opinions on these things vary from country to country. People aren't pissed off because they were drinking, it's because they were drinking while they're supposed to be serving their country and getting away with stuff regular soldiers can't just because of their social status outside of the military.

On top of that they were caught visiting prostitutes, which while lots of soldiers do on their vacations, this was once again not a vacation for them, Se7en is also in a high profile long term relationship and prostitution is illegal.

Those aren't even flats! Those are completely women's styled shoes, like the kind nurses used to wear in the 50s. They are totally cute!

Fuck nurses in the 50s.

Clever Cookie Monster. He can tell by looking at Yuris thighs that there are bound to be cookies where ever she is headed.

I took that picture by accident actually. I was taking some pictures outside, entered Caffé Bene, I had just paid for my drink and on my way to leave, I was going to look the subway map to see where I had to go next, but my camera was on, and then... BANG!

tumblr_inline_mj3dkaKEJV1qz4rgp.gif

People aren't pissed off because they were drinking, it's because they were drinking while they're supposed to be serving their country and getting away with stuff regular soldiers can't just because of their social status outside of the military.

Soldiers in Korea can't go drinking while on short term leaves? Or did they actually drink while on duty? Or do they not have short term leaves in the Korean army or something? Can't imagine being in the army and having to wait weeks to months in between long term leaves to get drunk. Would have been unbearable. Didn't read the article or video or whatever it is, so I don't know the details, just curious about this paragraph. Can't argue being pissed over him committing adultery though. Asshole.

ramyeon

Soldiers in Korea can't go drinking while on short term leaves? Or did they actually drink while on duty? Or do they not have short term leaves in the Korean army or something? Can't imagine being in the army and having to wait weeks to months in between long term leaves to get drunk. Would have been unbearable. Didn't read the article or video or whatever it is, so I don't know the details, just curious about this paragraph. Can't argue being pissed over him committing adultery though. Asshole.
They weren't on leave, they were out doing performances due to being celebrity soldiers. The public has a problem with it because the celebrities take advantage of their situation and go drinking and partying while they're out supposed to be doing work basically.

Doesn't help that Se7en assaulted the journalist that approached him outside the massage place either which is a huge breach of military conduct. Soldiers have been beaten or in some cases killed even by teenagers while on leave before because they aren't allowed to harm civilians.

dokish

Banned
I think the drinking it's not the point. Korean people are PRETTY SURE they had sex that night. Massage parlors services are provided by only prostitutes. If you have a bad back or just wanted to relax, why go to a shady place instead of an actual professional one?

Come on. Not hard to figure it out. Korean people perceive badly those who uses this kind of service.

ramyeon

I think the drinking it's not the point. Korean people are PRETTY SURE they had sex that night. Massage parlors services are provided by only prostitutes. If you have a bad back or just wanted to relax, why go to a shady place instead of an actual professional one?

Come on. Not hard to figure it out. Korean people perceive badly those who uses this kind of service.
Drinking is the point as well, both of them are. Non military rank and social status don't mean anything in the military but celebrities enlist and pretend to be serving the country while doing stuff like this because they think they have a right to or that they can get away with it.

ramyeon

Speaking of dramas I finally got around to watching Heartless City.

It's really fucking good judging from the first few episodes.

Pendulum

allkpop said:
MBLAQ's Lee Joon shared his thoughts on the idol dating scene during the latest 'Incarnation'.

On the June 25th episode of the SBS talk show, Lee Joon commented, "[Because of what other people would think], I can't meet with more female idols. I can't say who exactly, but with a lot of idol singers, A and B will start dating, and then suddenly, A starts dating C and B starts dating D. It's like the wild animal kingdom... It's sort of embarrassing."

He went on, "If there's a fellow idol I'm close to and he breaks up with his girlfriend, it would be awkward if I start dating her without knowing that happened. I've never dated a female idol. There have been rumors, but I never have. I'm the type to get caught easily. I'd want to make it public."

----

dokish, did you use your 1 phone call from jail to type that?

dokish

Banned
I did. They have great WI-Fi signal here in prison. While I wait to talk with the cops, I'm uploading these:

Yura album

Before I continue I need to know, is this the best way to share pictures? I miss the Photobucket functionality to select all files and generate the img codes, but iPhoto is not compatible with it (and my Mac somehow doesn‘t recognize my Nikon D3100).

dokish

Banned
Oh, I don‘t mind watermarks. I know what pictures I took and that's enough for me. I don't know what‘s up with people in the music industry (amateur ones, sure) trying to "get credit" for their work. As long as people share and enjoy them, my job is done.

Flickr is not as good as I expected. I wish I could use Minus, but I don‘t even know even how to fucking see my files without iPhoto. Ugghhh. Headache, headache.

No worries, I‘ll figure it out.

I will try to upload some videos, then I‘m grabbing dinner.

Here‘s the first one: http://youtu.be/eOczbGX2nX0

http://youtu.be/A5yackBDn-0

EDIT: Sojin Album

EDIT2: Mina Album(Her live performance really surprised me. She was the one with the most energy today)

I don‘t think you'll be able to see me in the fancams, because I was really at the front, "centralized" with the stage (had stay up for 3 hours!)

I‘m really tired, that‘s it for the next few days lol.

EDIT 3: Looks like Orange Caramel are gonna hold a event with the purpose of signing that stupid book they made lol (seriously, they had 2 days off and made a book about it? WHAAA). Don‘t worry Tom, I got you covered. The Nana kidnapin is already planned.

ramyeon

Flickr is not as good as I expected. I wish I could use Minus, but I don‘t even know even how to fucking see my files without iPhoto. Ugghhh. Headache, headache.
Flickr is way better than Minus for image compression, the latter destroys image quality beyond a certain size. It's the number one choice for photographers.

If you want to upload files separately and view them in the Finder you can just drag the event into a folder and it will copy the files there.

Pendulum

Guy's an A class idiot.

What man would fuck over Park Han Byul?

I mean seriously?

It gets stupider.

allkpop said:
It may be Se7en who made the mistake, but it's his girlfriend who's experiencing the fire.

After Se7en was caught going into and coming out of a 'Happy Ending' massage parlor, it wasn't just his fancafe that was experiencing a flood of comments. Park Han Byul's mini homepage also saw torrent of comments.

All the comments were related to Se7en, and many treated Park Han Byul's homepage as if it were Se7en's own page, criticizing Se7en in ways that had nothing to do with Park Han Byul. However, some left critical comments towards Park Han Byul as they stated, "Why didn't you treat Se7en better? You just lost him to a woman who cost 170,000 KRW... (Approximately 147 USD)", "If you marry Se7en and have a child, the child has to know that his or her father participated in prostitution", and "Unni, if you're gonna let him go, give him to me. I can accept everything that he did..."

Thankfully, some were showing their support for her, saying, "I can't believe he'd leave you, who's so beautiful with such a great body..", "Not as a celebrity but as a woman, you must be suffering. Ignore everyone else", and "Have strength!".

------

Eng subs of 4Muses (Hyuna, Sera, Kyungri, Hyemi) on MMChoice Ep1 (whatever that is)

Some recent tweets:

tumblr_mozz8a7mXt1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mozzgnk49a1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mozze1YkJX1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mozz9xlf6S1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

------

Qri tweet:

tumblr_mp02hgpKdr1re3a6no1_500.jpg

------

KBS deems 4Minute's next song "unfit for broadcast".

allkpop said:
4minute's upcoming track "Is It Poppin?" has been deemed unfit for broadcast by KBS.

Apparently, the network had a problem with the English word "ass" in the song's lyrics. "Is It Poppin?", by Brave Brothers, is a hip hop dance track about a girl who's upset with her boyfriend who loves to party.

4minute will be removing "ass" from the lyrics in order to re-submit the song for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom