• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
face always specifically names the butt as though it is not a part of the body

ioOd5atJvPDh.gif

Fafnir

Soshi was on KBS World and my mom asked me who I liked, she said I needed to make more money if I wanted to get with any of them LOL....which is probably true =/

Learn how to do the cat dance with Yuri
http://youtu.be/jgvJVQ3zzhY

DQ is not that bad after listening to it a couple of times. HIT THE BEAT AND TAKE IT TO THE FAST LANE!

12/22 Music Core

5eKyi.gif

"All I want for Christmas is Taeyeon" - Fany
CMqbp.gif

qyz2e.gif
ymTGV.gif

XmpOQ.gif
GtZbO.gif

Show Show Show!
ui77s.gif

dokish

Banned
Well... I came to a realization...

Just a walk in Hongdae is enough for you to forget all the - artificial - K-pop idols. You have real, `natural` women walking all over the streets, some of them even prettier than the idols. Yes, Idols are sexy as hell and have great body, but thats because it is what they are suppose to do. Any korean girl can do the same if she is in the industry.

I was walking through Hongdae thinking, `wow, I wanna know so much some of these girls. I wanna know how they live, what they like to do and how is their lives at home`.

I tend to like the cute gils more than the `flaming hot` ones.

I`m sad. I can`t teach english in Korea. I wanna a girlfriend.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
MYSTIC WHITE! They just talked and OMFG they are lovely. Gayoon looked her best.

Man, since Jihae left I can't help but notice how much Girl's Day has gotten so much better with each other. They've all got such great chemistry together that I really love the small group so much. And it's not like I'm noticing one a lot more than the other, I love all of them! Although Minah is forever my biggest love. But yeah, I've loved Girl's Day the best even before, but now I love them so much more!

luso

Hyeri must be petite.

Soshi MBC special to be broadcasted on January 1st, 16 songs overall (apparently with a couple from the new album), so expect 1h 30m full soshi greatness..

Niks

Soshi MBC special to be broadcasted on January 1st, 16 songs overall (apparently with a couple from the new album), so expect 1h 30m full soshi greatness..

Best news.

Twitter is saying Tiffany sang Call Me Maybe. Im utterly surprised. :lol

Quadratic

Just saw the new SNSD video. It's a great throwback to Gee (lookwise). Not crazy about the song. Sunny back with her "normal" hair at least for the video. Jeans + white shirts = best soshi IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom