• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristam

those pants fit her real nicely

i7HHr3pUEM3qk.gif

Hot...bears a discomfiting resemblance to 2PM's Chansung though.

Koenigg

Neo Member
So I took a day trip to Montreal yesterday, shopping downtown and whatnot, and now I hear that Park Bom was there as well? Fuck.....clearly I went to the wrong stores.

Ashhong

The right side of her face is completely different from her left side, which is why in every fancam, every television show, every modeling pose, every fan taken picture there is, you only see her left side.

This makes no sense. So you're saying she went through the process of getting plastic surgery....but only on one side? lol Everybody has a better side.

Except for Hyoyeon

milkham

The right side of her face is completely different from her left side, which is why in every fancam, every television show, every modeling pose, every fan taken picture there is, you only see her left side.

are you saying there's a world wide fan conspiracy to never show the right side of her face?

RubyFaith

This makes no sense. So you're saying she went through the process of getting plastic surgery....but only on one side? lol Everybody has a better side.

Except for Hyoyeon

It's called botched surgery but you can leave that open for possibilities. Maybe she's just naturally manlier on the other side.

are you saying there's a world wide fan conspiracy to never show the right side of her face?

It's scurry.

Ashhong

It's called botched surgery but you can leave that open for possibilities. Maybe she's just naturally manlier on the other side.

It's scurry.

So then you're saying that Jessica got botched surgery, but for some unknown reason, did not elect to fix said surgery? In the country where plastic surgery is the highest, and these girl's image is one of the most important things? And instead chooses to simply hide 1/2 of her face all of the time? When did this thread turn into crazy netizen land?

RubyFaith

So then you're saying that Jessica got botched surgery, but for some unknown reason, did not elect to fix said surgery? In the country where plastic surgery is the highest, and these girl's image is one of the most important things? And instead chooses to simply hide 1/2 of her face all of the time? When did this thread turn into crazy netizen land?

you can leave that open for possibilities. Maybe she's just naturally manlier on the other side.

RubyFaith

No, just get annoyed when people say something stupid and don't own up to it.

Well I'm sorry you're not open up to the possibility that someone who has been accused of surgery many many times with suspicious before and after pictures of a shaven jaw, completely, and I'm sorry that you clearly cannot pin point that I believe she has had surgery, but I've implied that you're free to think otherwise because it is POSSIBLE to just have a funny looking jaw and everyone in the Korea to catch the good side at a specific angle.

innGbKZHLPHlo.gif

Ashhong

Well I'm sorry you're not open up to the possibility that someone who has been accused of surgery many many times with suspicious before and after pictures of a shaven jaw, completely, and I'm sorry that you clearly cannot pin point that I believe she has had surgery, but I've implied that you're free to think otherwise because it is POSSIBLE to just have a funny looking jaw and everyone in the Korea to catch the good side at a specific angle.

http://i.minus.com/innGbKZHLPHlo.gif[img][/quote]

Joke? You explicitly implied that she has had plastic surgery, and yet for some reason half of her face is so terrible that she hides it, possibly due to botched surgery. My original statement to this was that it was bullshit, because why wouldn't they fix both sides? It's an idiotic statement. It's fine if you say she has had surgery and end it there, whatever. But that theory about hiding her face is just netizen level of stupid.

RubyFaith

Joke? You explicitly implied that she has had plastic surgery, and yet for some reason half of her face is so terrible that she hides it, possibly due to botched surgery. My original statement to this was that it was bullshit, because why wouldn't they fix both sides? It's an idiotic statement. It's fine if you say she has had surgery and end it there, whatever. But that theory about hiding her face is just netizen level of stupid.

No it isn't.

Honey Bunny

Nothing to do with PS? Quick Google search debunks your statement.

She had that same crooked jaw in her pre-debut pics, the ones where everyone likes to point out how bad she looked. I don't think it's likely she had PS before she became an idol.

RubyFaith

Plastic Surgery is common anyway, and it's not all that bad...unless you're judgmental...and unless it made someone look like play dough.

Ashhong

No it isn't.

REALLY???? Why would someone from the biggest girl group in Korea with seemingly limitless amounts of money behind her, get botched plastic surgery, and choose to hide her face instead of fixing it? I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

Oh but wait, I'll just leave that open for possibilities. That makes it make sense.

RubyFaith

REALLY???? Why would someone from the biggest girl group in Korea with seemingly limitless amounts of money behind her, get botched plastic surgery, and choose to hide her face instead of fixing it? I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

Oh but wait, I'll just leave that open for possibilities. That makes it make sense.

OR MAYBE

It can't be fixed because, like Honey Bunny mentioned, she's always had a crooked jaw. Eh?

RubyFaith

Then wtf does that have to do with proving she has had plastic surgery, which is why you brought it up in the first place? Eh?

I basically just said that instead of calling it botched surgery, she got surgery but her right side is still uneven so it can't be fixed. I'm going off of what Honey Bunny said because, honestly, I didn't know she had a crooked jaw.

The fact that I brought up the right side of her face to begin with is because it's different than her left side.

vanty

Sori's song is actually pretty decent, chorus is totally phoned in though. And the chorus choreography is so fucking bad it looks like it was created at the last minute by a crew member or something. She looks really great though, that hair color is far better on her than probably any other idol I've seen.

Seems like they cut out the camel toe shot as well.

All these posts over someone who is bottom tier seems like a lot of effort.

135079599625.jpg

I dunno about plastic surgery, but I want those Jung genes in my family and I'll take either one. But I will say though that I'm a little partial to Krystal than Sica lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom