• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That gif was CNBlue's Manager.

Shinee's manager:
Ty89x.gif

SM entertainment said:
The video was taken last August when SHINee was in the process of moving between their schedules. We would like to express our deepest apology to fans who have met with similar nasty situations..........We will make sure that such will not happen again, and that all managers and staff of our company will do their best. Again we would like to apologise for this

Exo's manager:

hnMab.gif

Tenck

Korean men acting like it's still old times still. Should be fired instead of saying they'll make sure they don't do it again.

Alta1r

I heard the reason why one of the members was put out was because she turned out to be a Leeteuk sasaeng fan.

tumblr_inline_mg67fyqHLe1rxh49k.gif

Holy shit.

ib0uXKFTKApJLH.gif

Kwanghee is gonna get soooooo many antis.

Lol. Of all the girls, skinship with Taengoo too.

How many minutes will it take before Sunwha brings this up in the next WGM episode...?

Haha, over/under 3 minutes? I'll take the under. I'm looking forward to this. I curious what they were talking about when that happened.

tumblr_mg5ja31KaF1qc2fqjo2_500.png

neoism

HOLY FUCKING shit at those fany and tae pics I said GODDAmN..... I don't believe in heaven but if it does exist is as beautiful as Taeyeon's face.

ryan-ts

18 I think, has the first appearance of Yoo Hyuk the dancing beast as well if I remember correctly.

Yep.
I still remember the first time Step By Step came on and the rose petals started falling, could not stop laughing. Honestly, it might be my favourite moment in Running Man history.

wuddafuck happened to her face?

At worst, odd angle and bad shot. Otherwise she looks the same old "Busan ahjumma" that I love. <3

Anyway, heard a rumor... SM is planning to release the stems and acapella of IGaB since many producers are requesting it. This doesn't really mean much for the general public, but I'm particularly excited... that means I get to make my own mix instead of that edit I made and hopefully I or someone else can make a better mix that'll satisfy the haters lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom