• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuno

This song is hot! I love trance/pop songs, not to mention Sori looks pretty amazing here.

iEOZXkIvcCner.gif

It's pre-destined to flop like the rest of her releases, but hey...

Ashhong

This song is hot! I love trance/pop songs, not to mention Sori looks pretty amazing here.

iEOZXkIvcCner.gif

It's pre-destined to flop like the rest of her releases, but hey...

As a trance lover, this song did not please me :/

Have you heard SM The Performance - Spectrum?

Ashhong

She's more pretty like a barbie doll than hot like a yuri.

I'd not even call it trance, it's more house.

but eh.

Good song. will get.

Oh, yea I wasn't calling Spectrum trance, it definitely isn't. It's just a better example of an EDM style kpop song.

W_Dreamer

I do rate her right down the bottom, personally. Looks too fake / plasticy for me. Her sister on the other hand...........

Not that i can't see why she'd appeal to others.

My GF said nearly exactly the same thing first time she saw her....

I didnt question her deeper about that statement.

dokish

Banned
So weird that smartass-Dice isn't here to share his vast wisdom about the K-Pop world (Jessica and her crooked jaw) and enlight us poor mortals.

My GF said nearly exactly the same first time she saw her....

I didnt question her deeper about that statement.

Sica seems to get a lot of hate from non-SONE women. A couple of my female friends really despise her because her face seems to be plastic(fake, not plastic surgery haha) and is a bitch queen or something. Yuri on the other hand is a bonafide panty dropper and they're not even lesbian lol. One of my non K-Pop bff's saw IGaB and immediately texted me and asked who the "dark looking chick with aviators was" and followed up with a "fnck I need to go take a shower!"

Even Seobby is in on TaeNy now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIvhHTx8xRk&feature=youtu.be

Peru

Don't see how it's trashy but it's very disappointing how the live choreo does not showcase her pro dancing skills at all.

Here's a new k-pop song called 'I Got A Boy' http://youtu.be/lkvpwEVvkMA

tumblr_mg5p7rdlNo1r4bx1ro2_250.gif

WHAT???

The new Infinite sub-unit is produced by PRIMARY??

My new year's wish of more idol stuff produced by him coming true so soon????

2San

Don't see how it's trashy but it's very disappointing how the live choreo does not showcase her pro dancing skills at all.
The whole dropping down with your legs wide is cool when you do it once, but when you do it all the time, it just feels trashy to me. Still the girl looks pretty nice and the song is decent, so it's just a minor gripe.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
WHAT???

This is pretty amazing. Infinite is a great start for him too. Would be nice if it turns out really great and he ends up producing the group's comeback song O_O

Here's a new k-pop song called 'I Got A Boy' http://youtu.be/lkvpwEVvkMA

WHAT???

Are you talking about that Infinite H song called "Fly High"? If so, the teaser makes it sound like it's a trashy Nujabes track lolol. Hopefully, the real song is better than that.

Also that IGaB song you just posted is awesome... in that it's a textbook example of how to not mix a song. Everything about it sounds very amateurish haha.

RubyFaith

Ain't nobody called Sica ugly. I hope this isn't delulu talk. Giving everyone the benefit of the doubt though I don't think I should.

+ some random ulzzang I stan for no reason

tumblr_mehqyaect51rb0pj9o1_500.jpg

RubyFaith

There was a "discussion" about the most ratchet idols in kpop and someone spammed some hood Min. I forgot she took some racy pictures way back when.

+ Kikwang on running man

tumblr_mg8lnloHzB1qd9cpdo3_250.gif
tumblr_mg8lnloHzB1qd9cpdo4_250.gif
tumblr_mg8lnloHzB1qd9cpdo5_250.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
omg it is!

I've been trying to figure this out for the longest. Thought it was Hyeri at first but I barely pay attention to Yura so I didn't know.
D:

Well now I do have a reason to stan her.
she's always been the best member of girl's day and one of the best in kpop. should've always stanned her since the start.

RubyFaith

So much better than pretty baby.

EDIT
I mean Skinny Baby. God I wish it were Pretty Baby, at least it would have made more sense.

she's always been the best member of girl's day and one of the best in kpop. should've always stanned her since the start.

I love her assets but her rapping...

idk, I went for Hyeri and Minah but I like Gurlz Dhei as a whole.

Who is your favorite from BEAST? Mine is Doo-joon.

All of them.

tumblr_inline_mg85exHmmu1ruzhmh.gif

Peru

So sick of Mibbit. Why doesn't #kpop-gaf work on mirc? I haven't used mirc in 15 years before downloading it now.

Biscuits

So did Taeyeon get botox or something to her lip?
1253886001_office-no.gif

Sica seems to get a lot of hate from non-SONE women. A couple of my female friends really despise her because her face seems to be plastic(fake, not plastic surgery haha) and is a bitch queen or something. Yuri on the other hand is a bonafide panty dropper and they're not even lesbian lol. One of my non K-Pop bff's saw IGaB and immediately texted me and asked who the "dark looking chick with aviators was" and followed up with a "fnck I need to go take a shower!"

Even Seobby is in on TaeNy now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIvhHTx8xRk&feature=youtu.be
Yuri does seems super chill, like someone who'd be great to hang with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom