• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even in this thread right now but welcome Brandinator, hopefully you'll provide me with lots of pictures.

Top 3:
1. Taeyeon
2. Seohyun
3. Suzy

vanty

Jiyoung

Sulli

Yura

Best best three confirmed.

And Seungri is the best guy, there is no need for a second place let alone third.

neoism

ibrJian5aeVl9J.gif

iIgpqJF1tDpRR.gif

yeah they need to sub this shit.. lol Tae is a Boss

i32yD8ma6oUfs.jpg

lol

ibtWF6vuNqdSE.gif

welcome new ppls

Conceptor

Bri7j.gif

·feist· said:
posts going back to the of last year
meant to say this sooner, but <3

Sey5H.gif

So what's the basic story of what happened with Seung Ah on that show? I've never seen it but everyone's saying it was really crappy for her and stuff.
The guy she got paired with (JB) spent their date bringing up another girl and what she could be possibly doing on her own date. He didn't even want to attempt the assigned mission with her and the atmosphere and attitude on a whole was terrible. She didn't deserve that :(

Anyway speaking of R&I - season 2's started. I think this season has a better feel between everyone through 2eps as compared to last season around the same time. Should be gooooood.

Pendulum

My top positions, apart from no.1, constantly change. Right now it's:

1. Jiyeon
2. Hara
3. Hyosung (recently knocked out Hyuna)

luso

A new vocal girl group is in town with their first mini album, ‘Let’s Eat Together Sometime‘.

PASCOL is their name, which stands for ‘Pastel Color’, and the trio sings of realizing the importance of a lover after he’s gone and unable to gather up the courage to ask him, “Let’s eat together sometime”.

The girls have previously tried their hands in the music scene as soloists and singer-songwriters, so having come together as a group, they’ve included their own solo efforts in their mini album as well.

For a second I read PASCAL. You can check tracks on YT or AKP.

Nine muses
Star Empire broke the news on the 10th with the statement, “Nine Muses will be releasing a new mini album on the 24th and returning to the domestic music scene… With new member Son Sung-Ah joining, they will promote as a nine member group.”

Welcome new people.

Taeyeon needs a machine gun to put down a few hundreds of proposers.

Besides Taeyeon, my top is fuzzy and not fixed: Yura, Seungyung , Hyomin, Lizzy, Raina, Hyuna

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Seungyeon is my one true love. The other top picks are mostly about looks so it doesn't matter what order you put them in. However, they include the likes of Jiyoung, Nicole, Woohee, Naeun, Chorong, Namjoo, Taeyeon, Jessica, Suzy, Lizzy, Jaekyung, Woori, Alice, Yoo Ara, Hyejeong, etc.

vanty

Eh yours is probably better, I just use Irfanview to make avatars (and Paint if I do a border) and it seems to end up looking kinda soft or something. But how the fuck did we post a response to something over an hour old within a minute of each other ahah.

llehuty

Welcome newcomers.
Holy shit Brandinator... did I read 27.108 uploads? Impressive.

My top 3:

1.- Taeyeon
2.- Seungyeon
3.- Lizzy
3rd place quite variable though.

Nine muses
Only two weeks for 9 muses comeback!!! Hype raised to the 9th power. Thanks for the info.

llehuty

IGAB keeps getting better during shows, M! Countdown performance was awesome.

I never thought we were going to see them singing live. Color me impressed. The choreo is amazing. SM should got nappytabs on lockdown for their future releases.

Edit: Just noticed they droped Tiffany and Taeyeon's solos at the end.

luso

According to a representative from the show [Strong Heart], Girls&#8217; Generation have been invited to participate in the last filming of the SBS talk show scheduled for January 17th. All nine members of the group will appear to discuss their recent comeback with &#8220;I Got A Boy&#8221; as well as stories from their time away from the K-pop scene.

Nice!
Of course this is a rather tame talk show the we most likely will not see soshi going wild.

JustinBB7

I never thought we were going to see them singing live. Color me impressed. The choreo is amazing. SM should got nappytabs on lockdown for their future releases.

Edit: Just noticed they droped Tiffany and Taeyeon's solos at the end.

And it sounded great too, happy they dropped that part as well.

What is everyone's top 3?

1. Fany
2. Ailee
3. Eunji

Yep, it was pretty amazing seeing it live. Hopefully they keep doing it this week coz while that performance was pretty good, I'm pretty sure they were having issues with the mics. It kept dropping in and out at some places and it sounded weird... like the voices seemed lower quality than the backing track.

Also, it looks like Soshi is about to break them records again. They scored 10,000 points in MCountdown, the highest score possible on MCdown's system.

tumblr_mgeoc4O0az1qcackso1_500.gif

Anyway, to the new guys, welcome to the thread!

Also, it looks like Soshi is about to break them records again. They scored 10,000 points in MCountdown, the highest score possible on MCdown's system.

The funny thing about IGAB - producers know "sex sells" and make them shake as much as possible - nothing new here. But the song's theme and resulting clothes make it for as much asexual performance as possible.

Fafnir

Top 3 is TaeTiSeo. Maknae rose up the ranks into my top 3. It's a shame Sunny's hair has dropped her off my #2 spot, she's like Samson and lost her aegyo powers after cutting her hair. I watched her 2011 Japan Concert performance of Three when she had long hair, that's the Sunny I want back.

6oq7r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom