• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

Well...now that I got my account validated, I figured I'd officially renounce my lurker status with a post here.

These K-Pop threads have provided me much entertainment in the form of differing opinions, news, pictures, and humor, so I look forward to joining in on some of this.

Stay classy <3
VoLbp.gif

Welcome. Your minus is amazing btw
yeah man, your minus is loaded
Welcome to the thread!! your minus/tumblr are awesome :>
links?

dokish

Banned
Should I ask my teacher to spend some time with me outside school? She seems very happy and interested when we talk about daily life.

She is the most attentious (?) and caring of all the 3.

Welcome. Your minus is amazing btw

yeah man, your minus is loaded

Welcome to the thread!! your minus/tumblr are awesome :>

Ahh, that thing's got a mind of its own by now...It's practically become work at this point (especially with minus losing useful features every now and then...), so it's always nice to see people appreciate it :p

I've actually been meaning to overload it even more by digging through the backlog, but damn if that isn't a whole lot to organize...I'll get to it one day, though!

And thanks to everyone else for the welcome <3

dokish

Banned
Well...now that I got my account validated, I figured I'd officially renounce my lurker status with a post here.

These K-Pop threads have provided me much entertainment in the form of differing opinions, news, pictures, and humor, so I look forward to joining in on some of this.

Stay classy <3
We just have one rule that you really need to follow so harmony can prospect in this thread: Hate Hyo -fucked up face- Yeon.

Tenck

Stay classy <3

Saw your username and knew I remembered you from somewhere!

Welcome to best thread on NeoGaf.

Alta1r

Stay classy <3

Welcome! Top 3 biases please. Nice minus, btw.

tumblr_mgebmqQypH1rq667to1_500.gif

tumblr_mgebmqQypH1rq667to2_500.gif

Pendulum

Been busy for a few days, and still catching up on the thread, so apologies if these have been posted already - some new social media pics from Hyomin and Qri, with Hyomin filming "Vitamin" on KBS2. Also heard a rumor that a member of T-ara was being considered for a role in Iris II. Hope the non-concert/fan signing appearances of T-ara continues.

tumblr_mgdmcbhN231r56gvxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mgdn0bsjMC1r56gvxo1_400.jpg

Edit: Welcome, Brandinator!

Jiyeon+T-ara+Game+Show+MBC+Sebakwi+GIF+%25282%2529.gif

giri

Been busy for a few days, and still catching up on the thread, so apologies if these have been posted already - some new social media pics from Hyomin and Qri, with Hyomin filming "Vitamin" on KBS2. Also heard a rumor that a member of T-ara was being considered for a role in Iris II. Hope the non-concert/fan signing appearances of T-ara continues.

She was rumoured to get the role after Ji Yeong quit.

But T-ara not even good enough for Kara's scraps, producers never offered it to her.

I made this joke 2 pages ago

Welcome! Top 3 biases please.

Damn, always a difficult question, considering how indecisive and fickle I am. For the sake of not completely side-stepping the question, though, I'll give you my top 3 as of right this second:

1. Taeyeon
2. Hyomin
3. Jessica

The only one I can say will probably not move if you ask me again in a few days is #1

Alta1r

tumblr_ljsqktt4dG1qcnahpo1_250.gif

Damn, always a difficult question, considering how indecisive and fickle I am. For the sake of not completely side-stepping the question, though, I'll give you my top 3 as of right this second:

1. Taeyeon
2. Hyomin
3. Jessica

The only one I can say will probably not move if you ask me again in a few days is #1

jkiUOuRgc1Y2B.png

Nice top 3. Can't go wrong with any of those choices.

Like her for instance. And that hot After School girl Nana

jCeotsF0cmAPp.jpg

tumblr_mge6d2LqVk1qk6ahjo1_500.jpg

arkon

Yoona, Yuri and Yura in no particular order. Difficult to limit it to just 3, I ended up leaving out Seungyeon and Woohee amongst others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom