• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

No No Eul

Hello everybody, especially those of you I haven't met in IRC already. I've been lurking since the latter stages of OT1 so it's nice to be able to join in the discussion at last.

i9LpOSyu31QX3.gif

Top 3:

1. Taeyeon
2. Yoona
3. Suzy

Not a terribly original list but there it is.

Fafnir

Lol. Have they won any of the music shows yet?

MCountdown is the first. I'm sure they will win #1 on all the shows, but the real test is how long can they win on Music Bank.

GIDZZ.jpg
H7iJO.jpg

I should send this to my friend that is a Seobaby fan and ask if he can tell who's who.
S4v56.jpg

Cuddler

Welcome to the thread Brandinator, imnana and No No Eul! :)

Is there a site with the majority of K-Pop girl groups, maybe with a photo and their name, so I can compile my top3?

Selane

1. Perfectjoo
6FbAm.gif

2. Hamface
TVuC6.gif

3. Gooey
twRAf.gif

Sorry Yoona but I cannot keep you on the list with the current concept you have going on.

Alta1r

MCountdown is the first. I'm sure they will win #1 on all the shows, but the real test is how long can they win on Music Bank.

I should send this to my friend that is a Seobaby fan and ask if he can tell who's who.
S4v56.jpg

Haha. Then and now.

snsdmnetboomthekpop51.jpg

Let's see if IGaB can break 10 in a row.

Some subbed stuff, Yesterdays soshi interview
In the same channel you can find also the Naver broadcast.

Woot! Thanks, luso.

see if you can find conce

ibvVbOEOd9AsrD.png

LOL. This is amazing.
I found Conc.

tumblr_mgeulu9h0G1r0d0tyo1_500.jpg

Biscuits

lol, I thought newbies were supposed to state top 3 soshi?

1. Taengoo
2. ByunTae
3. AhjummaTae

1. Taeyeon
2. Suzy
3. Hyori

milkham

I'm not on the train :( lol. But it looks like it's going to crash into that rainbow so I guess it's not all bad.

haha sorry, i grabbed avatars from the last two pages and once i had 46 on there i wasn't gonna place them carefully, there are some you can't see i think

Alta1r

Hello everybody, especially those of you I haven't met in IRC already. I've been lurking since the latter stages of OT1 so it's nice to be able to join in the discussion at last.

i9LpOSyu31QX3.gif

Top 3:

1. Taeyeon
2. Yoona
3. Suzy

Not a terribly original list but there it is.

Nice list. Also, welcome buddy!

tumblr_mgeqpoGct01qjn3n8o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom