• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

wwlnd

Banned
all the images of various tistories.

can your browser handle all-idol?
18fM29P.gif

Sevarus

My (very embarrassing) top 10, in no particular order:

Girl's Generation - I Got a Boy
GLAM - I Like That
EvoL - Get Up
Nine Muses - Wild
Brown Eyed Girls - Kill Bill
f(x) - Rum Pum Pum Pum
EXO - Growl
SHINee - Everybody
Miss A - Hush
Nine Muses - Glue

jokkir

Can't really agree on that, the first album is great from start to finish. Youth! is way more derivative as well.

I can somewhat agree with that haha.

I do think the best tracks on Haute Couture > Youth! though.

Whatever, they're both good :p

What's your favourite k-indie album? Been looking for some >__>

isuzu

My review of Exo's Christmas Album Chinese version aka sexual innuendos errwere version

EXO-M - Miracles In December
Still pressed that Baek is there. Go back to EXO-Kids, pls. The song is so pretty. Jongdae is amazing. Luhan is great and put lots of emotion into his voice but he doesn't know what to do with his face. MV is pure fanservice plus some super blatant product placement. 4/5
EXO-M - Christmas Day
IkUoo8b.gif

But it's kinda boring so 2/5
EXO-M - The Star
yeah gurl drop the shades and crank the bass WHILE JESUS IS BORN 5/5
zykgApx.gif

EXO-M - My Turn To Cry
this is the saddest thing ever my heart aches (I know SM bought the song, btw) 5/5
iszUqFj3zt3VG.gif

EXO-M - The First Snow
I hear Xiumin. I HEAR XIUMIN. XIUMIN SINGS. A LOT. 10/5
AW6uSRn.gif

It's a good Christmas album but wtf at The Star???? That rap is so wrong omg. I'm also not very happy about K and M all over each other albums. M can stand on their own and so can K. You either promote ot6 or ot12, SM. Don't make a chinese version and then throw Kyungsoo and Baek (with his terrible accent) in there because there's no reason to.

Final rating:
C0nGZuL.gif

ramyeon

As far as this year's releases go, I've been listening to Cranfield and Fromm's debut albums a lot. As well as Oh Hee Jung's Everybody Here Wants You Back EP (All of these can be found on Bandcamp).

All time favourite is probably Neon Bunny's Seoulight, as well as The Black Skirts' two albums (201 and Don't Worry Baby (I'm Only Swimming)), Hot Potato's album The Journey of Cultivating a Potato Field and a lot of 3rd Line Butterfly albums, their latest one Dreamtalk is a good starting point but Time Table is great as well.

jokkir

As far as this year's releases go, I've been listening to Cranfield and Fromm's debut albums a lot. As well as Oh Hee Jung's Everybody Here Wants You Back EP (All of these can be found on Bandcamp).

All time favourite is probably Neon Bunny's Seoulight, as well as The Black Skirts' two albums (201 and Don't Worry Baby (I'm Only Swimming)), Hot Potato's album The Journey of Cultivating a Potato Field and a lot of 3rd Line Butterfly albums, their latest one Dreamtalk is a good starting point but Time Table is great as well.

Oh, never heard of Fromm. Sounds good from what I'm listening to at the moment :O And only listened to Cranfield from one of your earlier posts and sounds pretty good too.

I tried getting into Oh Hee Jung but I wasn't really into it. Maybe it will grow on me if I listen to her more.

What do you think of Cheeze?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WLwPaqB5Z0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsUh5ACpSdc

I feel like they'd be better without the rapping though.

NyoRx

Anything by Urban Zakapa. I particularly like [01]

Cuddler

[투빅 - 2BIC] - Lonely Christmas @인기가요 Inkigayo 131208
Really awesome performance, probably my favorite, the atmosphere is magical, is snowing too!

Another week and another chapter of K-Pop GAF's favorite drama...

Hot Coffee - Chapter 4 - The Love Doctor

Trouble brews when Ramyeon runs into a sasaeng fan, meanwhile Dokish frequents the outskirts of Hongdae for some peace and quiet, but is that the truth or is it a lie?

Written by me and ryan-ts, with special thanks to Cuddler for the concept of the story.

Enjoy!
Great and hilarious as always, lol.

Kabuto

My top 10 in no particular order:

Girl's Day - Expectation
Girl's Day - White Day
2NE1 - Missing You
Jay Park - Hot
GD - Black
YB - Ringa Linga
SHINee - Evil
EXO - Growl
Trouble Maker - There Is No Tomorrow
f(x) - Step

Artist of the Year: Girl's Day.
I checked them out because of No No Eul's half year survey and I got hooked. Female President was such a good album even with the re releases since I never heard their songs before. All 4 members are cool in their own way and yeah they're the best girl group of all time 8]

Album of the Year: Coup D'etat

so many good songs on this album. I love the mix of different genres too.

oh damn this is my 1000th post too. whoo hoo

Glorious recap

This is glorious. Thanks for this. I'll start looking at it on Wednesday when my final is over.

Great and hilarious as always, lol.

Thanks haha.

Funny thing is, I'm actually enjoying sitting around and writing this. It's a good way to get some other creative juices flowing these days as I've been stuck in writers block for music. I write something then two minutes later I'm immediately bored of it. This story on the other hand, it actually has directions and possibilities where me and ryan-ts can take it so it's quite fun.

Shii-- probably the only time I wished I was dog instead of a human.

dokish

Banned
Soyul??

BbHWLzlCUAADtzN.jpg

--

Our next tour of the House of Sharing - a museum dedicated to educating visitors about military sexual slavery and a residence for survivors - is scheduled for Sunday, December 15th.

Definitely joining.
1470372_556568147761168_490701674_n.jpg

EDIT:

Related news: Ok-seon Yi placed flowers Monday on a memorial in front of the Bergen County courthouse honoring thousands of Korean “comfort women” who, like her, were forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese Imperial Army during World War II. - See more at: http://www.northjersey.com/hackensa...Hackensack_monument.html#sthash.klwr3ghh.dpuf

dokish

Banned
12월 11일 오전 11시 용산 아이파크몰에서 크레용팝이 '빠빠빠' 플래시몹을 가질 예정입니다~ 함께 해요~^^

Fuck yeah. Crayon Pop tomorrow, 11AM.

%EC%9A%A9%EC%82%B0%EC%95%84%EC%9D%B4%ED%8C%8C%ED%81%AC%EB%AA%B0.jpg

llehuty

*dead*

#Yearof9Muses but also #YearofInstagram with all that Taengoo spam at the beginning of the year.

Edit: Thanks for all the kind words guys :D

Pendulum

T-ara will give back this holiday season through a charity bazaar to help those in need!

According to Core Contents Media, T-ara will personally sell 300 of their personal items, including stage outfits, accessories, and more, on Christmas Eve, and the proceeds will be donated to charity. Labelmates Davichi, Hwang Jung Eum, Heo Suk Jin, and Son Ho Joon also donated 10-20 of their personal items for the bazaar.

The charity event will be streamed live for three hours through USTREAM Korea, during which time international fans will be able to bid in the auction. The star-studded charity bazaar will be held at a cafe in Nonhyeondong, Gangnam on December 24 from 1-7 PM KST!

tumblr_m02yu9PGXg1r53au2o1_400.gif

roaSone

Love & Peace is great. Most of the tunes are good, some are amazing, and all the singles blend in it quite well. Good stuff!

No No Eul

Lee Seung Hwan and Kim Ye Rim - Soap

Fixed. I'm high on flu drugs.

Understandable. And thanks.

Good man! I was really tempted to include some Wassup in my top ten but it didn't quite make the cut.

all the images of various tistories.

can your browser handle all-idol?
18fM29P.gif

I wouldn't dare try. That's pretty awesome though.

My review of Exo's Christmas Album Chinese version aka sexual innuendos errwere version

Final rating:
C0nGZuL.gif

Hahaha, excellent. More reviews should be like this.

According to Core Contents Media, T-ara will personally sell 300 of their personal items, including stage outfits, accessories, and more, on Christmas Eve, and the proceeds will be donated to charity.

CCM employees are allowed to own property?

Hyosung said:

Top Bottom