• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

giri

tumblr_mxn23oCcQP1saxzz7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mxn23oCcQP1saxzz7o2_500.gif

isuzu

The differences between the Korean fans and international fans always fascinate me. Xiumin seems like a pretty cool guy. I will! I've heard a lot of good things about the M boys. I meant to ask, do you have a ranking for all 12? Is the bottom six all Exo-K? I'm curious.

K, here's my ranking:
I love you, please sit on my face tier:
1. Kris
O866v1G.jpg

2. Xiumin
DKhZVvm.jpg

Luhan tier:

3. Luhan
aI5KlOu.jpg

I like you all tier:

4. D.O.
fMSF2n7.gif

5. Chen
OX7Qt37.gif

6. Lay
8qU9pSC.jpg

7. Tao
gfAt9iA.jpg

8. Kai
m1A2OXN.gif

Rich and boring leader tier:

9. $uho
ENR9r1Q.gif

You're fucking annoying and I want to punch you in the face tier:

10. Baekhyun
11. Chanyeol
Uyzy80k.gif

Sehun tier:

Sehun
I can't rank him because while he's an ass he makes the best faces. I mean:
vYv4bah.gif
JH4WFiO.gif
cfkad1l.gif

QbfMKtd.gif
XhhRiBa.gif
ilnto30.gif

6wznT70.gif
aSiFDUW.gif
wHPU3Tc.gif

Lbs77Ae.gif
dVkR5dO.gif

MIFqVAi.gif

Satan incarnate, tbh
VIQSMro.gif

Pendulum

Fuck yeah. Crayon Pop tomorrow, 11AM.

So? Did you get a hug?

On December 11, Crayon Pop had a surprise free hug event at the Seoul Yongsan I'PARK Mall with 300 fans.

Crayon Pop said, "We had this free hug event in the hopes that warmly hugging the fans who always make an effort for us would allow us to give one another more strength; we wanted to sincerely thank the fans for supporting us, giving us lots of love, and showing interest throughout the year."

The free hug event was well organized and took place despite the cold weather. A portion of the fans even dressed themselves in Crayon Pop's trademark helmet and training outfits, helping to promote the group as their outfits caught the attention of passersby.

The girls' agency Chrome Entertainment said, "The Crayon Pop members most enjoy the time they spend personally interacting with their fans . . . Even in the future, the Crayon Pop will continue their fan service as they always look for personal time with their fans."

Rozgm80.jpg

Cuddler

2BiC on yesterday M Countdown:
투빅_Lonely Christmas (Lonely Christmas by 2BiC@Mcountdown 2013.12.12)
Another great performance!!
March K-Pop GAF 2013 Recap
2Bic - Bye bye love
Perfect! ;)
Long-time lurker finally popping in to say hi. It's nice to see so many enthusiastic K-Pop fans here :) Y'all know way more than I do but I hope I can join in!

Happy to meet you guys~
Welcome!! :)
LOL, I'll try not to forget those months. If I miss something you can expose me publicly or send me a PM :)
Ok, I will check your recaps with attention. ;)
Since I just finished my finals, here's an early present... chapter 5 of K-Pop GAF's favorite Drama, Hot Coffee!

Dice finally makes his appearance and denies the cheating rumors, but will that satisfy Ramyeon?

Hot Coffee - Chapter 5 - Dice is Niiiiiiice

As usual thanks written by me and ryan-ts, and credit goes to Cuddler for the concept.

Enjoy!
Niiiiiiice!! lol
I don't know why but because of this phrase "The mood in the room is now sour.", I thinked of this:
...and if there’s enough evidence, then I’ll let it go.”
> The mood in the room is now sour.
> But Ramyeon was happy that she finally talked to you about that.
> Your relationship is stronger now!
> ...!?
> a misterious voice rings in your head...
> the Ramyeon Social Link has reached level 6!
lol
hopefully you guys can understand the reference

No No Eul

Starship Entertainment's Christmas single.

lol good stuff.

I'm trying to find an artist with a voice as good as IU's. I've went over NC.A and Juniel, neither of which I really liked and Younha which was better but still not good enough. Anybody have any recommendations?

Ailee perhaps?

new Girl's Day hair color incoming. Sojin's red hair is back!

So pretty, good grief.

Hyosung said:

Jia said:

Hwayoung! said:

Pendulum

Oh man, I had forgotten about this. Never forget anymore....
DELIGHT, unlike most of the other typical girl groups, considers powerful dance performance the first thing. The title song of Delight is Mega Yak, which conveys a message of girls that bad boys needs some spanking.

T-ara N4 pool performance
The US promoter that took them to the heady heights of a Chris Brown pool party and a shoe store is still stringing Queen's along on Twitter - says a new T-ara N4 song (or shitty remix of a song) is in the works for 2014, plus other CCM artist songs.

Eldren

K, here's my ranking:

Oh my god, those faces. Pretty interesting ranking, DO caught me off guard (I perhaps unfairly assumed you preferred M over K completely). I never realised Sehun could be such a sassy queen. That last gif especially. Thanks for sharing!

I'd seen most of this in the form of gifs
thank you based fiddle
but man, those hips, those hair whips...best BESTie, easy.

Anyway, surprised the Soshi fans here haven't posted this yet, but here's the 2014 calendar:

And here's the BTS video complete with a nice instrumental version of Express 999.

Edit: Oops this post turned out a bit massive. If it's too much of a hassle I'll take the photos out.

As an apology, here's a mega HQ pic of Sera's Glue teaser

luso

^
All are pretty but all photoshoot is too innocuous, PG-13 or not even that, white background, and that's it.
SM should have done another, sexier calendar version. Baby G much better.

Top Bottom