• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

llehuty

I am currently in the mountains somewhere above Salzburg where Gayos do not venture. Before I jump into YouTube, any outstanding performances from Gayo Daechukje?

Tina's Day - Intro + Expectation
Miss A - Hush (Min punch included)
Kara - Damaged Lady (Trap remix)
Girls' Gener8ion - I got a boy
Dance symphony (Corpse couple, Hara & Jiyoung slaying as per, Fei and Chansung)

I think this gayo was a bit lackluster. Only one performance from Kara and SNSD, but almost 6 appearances from Exo and Teen Flop performing 2 songs, smh. Also the camerawork was all over the place. The special stages were ok, the dancing one was the highlight for me. The quick duels between 2 teams with the audience was a good idea, the audience in general was very active cheering and with fanchants during the whole show.

Next stop, SBS Gayo.
t1388317500z0.png

Eldren

Also, at 15:50KST on the 28th it's the Music Core end of year special. No idea who's performing and it's probably at an awkward time for basically everyone, but hopefully footage will be uploaded by the time we all wake up.

tumblr_myh34wTWyw1qeorrqo1_250.gif

Fafnir

Just watched Soshi's Gayo Daejun.

Soshi singing Bounce! Too bad KWill had to try and get up in there, can't blame him tho.
wiZVuPr.gif

Maknae about to puke on forced aegyo.
VwkBPqA.gif

Is it ok for 2ny to practically be having sex on camera?! in front of Taeyeon!?
Vo6iu1Z.gif

Fafnir

dokish

Banned
I follow as much as I can. Whenever there's a recommendation post like that of yours, people always flood the thread lol.

I'm giving them a listen right now.

For some reason I think men make better ballads than women.

I'm looking someone to top Noel, they are amazing, goddamn.

Ym1r

I follow as much as I can. Whenever there's a recommendation post like that of yours, people always flood the thread lol.

I'm giving them a listen right now.

For some reason I think men make better ballads than women.

I'm looking someone to top Noel, they are amazing, goddamn.

Their I Miss You live performance is pretty fuckin' sick, the one that I linked. They are really really good live sometimes.

Noel is my favorite they have crazy good ballads, but most of their album's songs are RnB which I really dislike.

I think men sing much better ballads than women too, but the women I linked are great ballad singers. (Also the one that sings along with a lot of 4men songs, Mi or something like that)

Typical J Rabbit, they grab your heart and never let you go. They're one of the few groups that I'd rather listen to instead of usually wanting to be part of the music. What I really love about them is how they perform, it's seriously amazing to watch them. You can feel their emotion oozing out of the screen and speakers and it's so damn infectious, I really can't say anything more than they're the best of the best.

God this was bugging me so much, trying to remember.
Apink News! It was used as the intro music for the first season.
At least, that's what I remember it from.

Yeah! You're right. They did use it for A-Pink News, I'm still convinced that I've heard it somewhere else though lol.

Is it ok for 2ny to practically be having sex on camera?! in front of Taeyeon!?

Just give it up already. TaeNy is dead... D E A D, dead.

That Red Bull post, that's about Fany being more pretty now that 2ny is real. Fany used to "energize" Taeyeon but since TaeNy is over she really needs a legit Red Bull now to energize herself.

2Ny is the OTP now.
Blame Taeyeon, seriously... girl has issues. First it was TaengSic, now TaeNy? #smh

Btw, has anybody seen the movie Return to Base or whatever it's called? It has Rain and Shin Se-kyung as the leads.

I saw it earlier as a recommendation after watching Top Gun on Netflix, tuned in and it turned out to be really good. Story was decent and it was hilarious before the plot went into serious mode.

My only complaint: not enough SSK lol.

Eldren

tumblr_myhf01YSmx1rcdeg6o2_250.gif

can i eat u

That was a great performance, I really enjoyed it. I thought it was hilarious when the camera zoomed directly in on one guy's arse and it took up the whole screen.

I missed everything. :(

Will you be able to watch the SBS Gayo with us at least? It'll probably be better than the KBS one, if that's any consolation. I guess the awkward time it's on makes it difficult.

Nine Muses' Hyuna said:
tumblr_myidp8DzAP1smaznfo1_1280.jpg

Yo! MOON IN DA HOUSE :) How was your x-mas? We r heading to 2014. Yay♥

Your faves could never be this cool.

Top Bottom