• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

Have a good Yule-ji time, everyone. Or a good Saturnaria. Or however (or whomever) you worship.

Yeah, I'm reaching.

Also, Happy Birthday Jaekyung! <3

FMQH1PH.jpg

-----

Edit: Merry Christmas from Nine Muses

neoism

I think this was the same list that ranked the 100 most beautiful faces last year. Goddess Taeyeon #9. There's alot of After School in this list. Nana made it to #2.

http://youtu.be/IdMa692o0AQ

94. Woori
82. E-Young
80. Victoria Song
75. Jaekyung
71. Im Yoona
66. Sooyoung
63. Lizzy
39. IU
34. Go Ara
20. Jessica Jung
14. Suzy Bae
9. Kim Taeyeon
2. Nana

there getting close :D

Well I'm drunk and happy right now and don't celebrate Christmas soo... happy days guys, and girls hope your wishes comes true ... :p <3 <3 <3 <3 about to have """"dinner with all the fam and all that jazz"""" got 2 days off.... <3
tumblr_l6j53tAz1w1qam0cl.gif

Dumbfuck sasaeng fan.
The car of a fan who was following Seungri collided with a staff's car which also collided with the car Seungri was riding in... Fortunately, it is not a major accident so Seungri suffered no injuries. Because it was a minor accident, it was settled [between both parties] well.

TheChits

OMG KARA-Pandora with the girls in the art style from Attack of Titan.

i may or may not be fully indulging my self in a kara koma as the end of the era happens, and i'm fully on holidays

All most excellent. That House Rulez and Clara song in particular is a jam
dTVKL.gif

llehuty

dokish

Banned
1 out of 10 Korean dramas are good. Television and news here are so controlled so that's why we get so many shit.

I tried watching The Heirs, but I laughed in the first few seconds. They paid the hottest western woman ever to be shown, the guy is complaining that he is filthy rich, you have school bullies, Crystal is the same whine cunt, and on top of that I just saw a scene where a very "army like" american guy calls a Korean woman a bitch and slap her in the face, then she falls on the floor.

Fuck Korean television, damn what a bunch of dickheads.

Fortunately now I know how to look for good movies (Just don't watch the mainstream shit).

EDIT: And of course, the girl from a poor family who is proud of being poor and has strong personality.
EDIT2: I really hate that in Korea "Overseas" = United States and "Foreigners" = Americans, like that's the only thing outside of Asia. FInished the first episode and the stereotypes were pretty bad and offensive. Kind curious to watch the others episodes, but I'm afraid of raging too much.

Azn_Boy

Neo Member
dokish if you want to watch good romance kdramas, you're gonna have to watch older ones.

My Lovely Samsoon
I'm Sorry, I Love You
Coffee Prince

First three I recommend.

dokish

Banned
Since around 2000, when I got into Pump It Up.

I love me some House Rulez, their song in NXA was the jam. ('Don't Stop'(Do It!))

I wouldn't say following K-Pop, but following BoA since 2001 because I found out 'Amazing Kiss'. This reminds me that I still have to visit her hometown (Seems extremely countryside and nothing special at all, but whatever.)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Not surprising. Kpop is a cool yet down-to-earth kind of scene, and Korean is a lot more similar sounds-wise to Spanish than English. Overall I think Kpop has a wide appeal in that it is perfectly fine with being happy/cheerful. American culture is obsessed with being cool/sexy/edgy and associates cheerfulness with childishness except in specific contexts. Not everywhere in the world is like that.

Eldren

Teaser for upcoming TVWQ comeback. Sounds good! But January 6th though? I wonder when SNSD are scheduled to return. Supposedly they're due in January as well. Hopefully they don't clash too badly.

This is really interesting. A lot of metal bands are huge in South America, it's good that fans are passionate.

tumblr_mkjbbforbL1qmlc53o9_250.gif

I want orangecaramel comeback in 2014, with quick MV linking, occasional megaposts and glorious streams back.
pls.

If that's not possible, you better be here for orange caramel's february comeback.

One time I lurked in an OC stream before I made an account and felt like an absolute creep haha. I'd like to join in officially one day.

There are some House Rulez features with out moon goddess Hyuna
House Rulez - Music
House Rulez - This song is for you

Oh man, so much saxophone, so good! And I love Moon <3
Check out this comment:
MONSTER 7 months ago
U guys just idiot kk Nine muses Hyun a is better than 4 min's kkkkk 4 min hyun a is can't sing...worst voice ever
icsIA1rBz1hYo.gif

Random goody I found while going through the old stuff

This video had me like

Loci

Does anyone know &#47084;&#48652;&#54848;&#47533;&#49828; (Loveholics) and can recommend some songs?
I've been playing this throughout my christmas and am loving it

Not surprised actually. The Latin American market is very similar to the Asian market(except China, SK, and Japan of course) in that they're always in the search of what's next thanks to the internet. Used to be, they'd look to the US for the next big thing, but the well has practically run dry.

There are some House Rulez features with out moon goddess Hyuna
House Rulez - Music
House Rulez - This song is for you

I've heard that first song somewhere... I'm 80% sure it's used in a commercial I've seen here in the US.

Top Bottom