• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Kuno

Ladies' Code on After School Club

The part where they imitate their fan chants was pretty damn funny. It starts at around 24:00.

ibfc1isLogDZT1.gif

Eldren

I heard this earlier after someone linked it on twitter, it's good! Have GDragon and CL collaborated before? Seems like a pretty logical pairing.

After School "Dress To Kill" previews. Don't think it's all the tracks but some of these sound great.

-----

The fact that SNSD performed Kissing You with the lollipops and everything is embarrassing. None of the members even like performing that song, who on EARTH thought it was a good idea. Thank god they're performing Goodbye at least (and with a live band apparently, exactly as I wanted) so I can't wait for that. My favourite song from the mini.

I really hope MBC releases a fully subbed video of the radio show Hyo, Sooyoung and Yoona did. I was reading some live translations on twitter before work this morning and it sounds so good. Lots of talk about the future, planned activities for the year, music recommendations, the MV reshoot, questions about boyfriends, etc. Yoona said that Goodbye was popular with both fans and the members themselves so hopefully they promote it more.

tumblr_n29zujuhrK1r61yvqo3_250.gif
tumblr_n29zujuhrK1r61yvqo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n29zujuhrK1r61yvqo1_250.gif
tumblr_n29zujuhrK1r61yvqo2_250.gif

roaSone

MBC won't release it. They never subbed anything if I'm not wrong. You gotta wait for SSF subs, they'll do it for sure, they have already translated Hanbam and Guerilla Date.

Eldren

MBC won't release it. They never subbed anything if I'm not wrong. You gotta wait for SSF subs, they'll do it for sure, they have already translated Hanbam and Guerilla Date.

Oh right, I didn't know that, thanks. Well at least SSF will be on the job, that's good news. I wonder if we'll get the actual footage though. I love watching them on radio shows.

tumblr_n2a53q8okm1r61yvqo1_250.gif
tumblr_n2a53q8okm1r61yvqo4_250.gif

tumblr_n2a53q8okm1r61yvqo3_250.gif
tumblr_n2a53q8okm1r61yvqo2_250.gif

Let 'em do it, SM.

balifor

Neo Member

vanty

Yeah the song is alright but nothing special, especially compared to the greatness of Lipstick. About average OC quality. Video is fun though.

Sojin

c4kf9LP.jpg

5GEB34t.jpg

Pendulum

I'm hearing that SM has promised if the Mr.Mr. MV gets 15 million views, they'll release a dance practice video.

*replays Catallena MV*

No No Eul

New OC is pretty great. So catchy.

I really hope MBC releases a fully subbed video of the radio show Hyo, Sooyoung and Yoona did. I was reading some live translations on twitter before work this morning and it sounds so good. Lots of talk about the future, planned activities for the year, music recommendations, the MV reshoot, questions about boyfriends, etc. Yoona said that Goodbye was popular with both fans and the members themselves so hopefully they promote it more.

Was Hyo asked about her boyfriend or is her relationship still some kind of weird open secret that nobody's acknowledged publicly?

I'm hearing that SM has promised if the Mr.Mr. MV gets 15 million views, they'll release a dance practice video.

*replays Catallena MV*

I sort of admire SM for taking this whole corrupted data promotion clusterfuck and turning it into a community-driven feature. “If Girls’ Generation’s Mr.Mr. MV reaches 15 million views, we'll release the one bit of footage that we haven't lost yet!”

Sunkyu said:
itdOSlSRDgt5L.jpg

소녀시대한테서. 꺄똑이. 왔다. #이게공약이야공략이야 #mrmr 15m + views = a very happy SUNNY ;)

I'm hearing she's less happy about Pendulum spending all that time watching the Catallena MV.

luso

15 million views? We all know it's a matter of time.

Catallena fashion is horrible, song is alright, the MV too random, positive overall.

llehuty

베스티(BESTie) - 'THANK U VERY MUCH' MV Making 1 of 3

[MV] ORANGE CARAMEL '까탈레나(Catallena)' Music video

This is my March jam.

And the After School japanese album sounds promising? Happy days.

Not an instant classic like Lipstick, but quite enjoyable.

Is this weird MV day or what? Anyway, nice debut. Lately debut tracks have been a boring mess.

JKTrix

I'll just leave this here:
1st quiz:
87/130
with 4:49 remaining, just gave up.
The other ones were far too deep for me. I was doing ok on the 'Taeyeon Avater' one until they got to arranging them by order, where I just ended up guessing most of them (I only knew 3 'positions' precisely). Then you get to their real last names and album release dates, that was already too much for me.

Would you recognize as many songs as you did in the 2nd quiz if you didn't do those monthly recaps?

Top Bottom