• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Peru

Nope! Voting for mayuyu.

tumblr_n3gfb1MKKv1r31n4zo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n2rqffVRoE1qap8yjo5_400.gif

Eldren

Umm, yes what?
New mv or something?

Sooyoung and Taeyeon were hanging out with Rino so it's a safe bet that they'll be performing some tracks from the 3rd Japanese album on the upcoming tour. In addition to Karma Butterfly, I'm hoping for Lips, Gossip Girls and Motorcycle. (I'd also like them to drop TOP, I'm A Diamond and Love & Girls from the setlist, and get Rino to redo the Mr Mr choreography, but I doubt any of those things will happen.)

Umm, yes what?
New mv or something?

1º There´s going to be a choreo for it.
2º Made by Rino.
3º MV would be awesome but most probably a song to perform on the upcoming tour.
4º I love the song so YES.

brb, gotta go take a bus to Buenos Aires, Shinee World 3 tomorrow HYPE!

Niks

I now want 120fps k-pop webms?.. (who came up with webm as a name? ffs) wems?

1º There´s going to be a choreo for it.
2º Made by Rino.
3º MV would be awesome but most probably a song to perform on the upcoming tour.
4º I love the song so YES.

I see, nice. KB is one of their best songs in recent memory.

vanty

I have Andrex's Chrome extension installed and even a page full of webm videos all autoplaying at once doesn't hit 50% CPU usage. They work fine for me in mobile Chrome as well. And looking at one next to a gif that isn't 50MB for 5 seconds is an enormous difference in quality.

dokish

Banned
It think it will take less than a month until we get fully customized webms. Delivering high quality stuff with low cpu usage. Thing just blew up few days ago I think? Give it some time.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
CPU use isn't a problem for me. I actually have a problem with people not making their webms right so they play too fast.

Top Bottom