• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Team B representing;
tumblr_n3umkpg0Ve1qzjb8ko1_r1_1280.jpg

giri

is there a more beauiful kpop singer than nana? i dont think so.

There's many on the same level, but it all comes down to personal taste.

Seolhyun of AoA
Taeyeon of SNSD
Half of After School themselves.
Boa
Woori
Yura of Girls day
Miss A. All of them.
Sera / Kyungri of 9muses.
Sunmi
Eunjung, PJY, Hyomin of T-ara
Haeryung / Dahye of Bestie
Goo hara.

There's plenty.

Blablurn

There's many on the same level, but it all comes down to personal taste.

Seolhyun of AoA
Taeyeon of SNSD
Half of After School themselves.
Boa
Woori
Yura of Girls day
Miss A. All of them.
Sera / Kyungri of 9muses.
Sunmi
Eunjung, PJY, Hyomin of T-ara
Haeryung / Dahye of Bestie
Goo hara.

There's plenty.

I like that natural born arrogant look that Nana has. God. It's hot. On the other end Hyuna got the curves. They should make a duet haha.

Pendulum

image.php

Didn't recognise you, AgentChris. New haircut?

"Metronome" is good stuff.

Oh hey there Simon D
jean-baptiste.jpg

------

Kyungri at Seoul Fashion Week.

------

After perfecting her extravagant performance for her solo debut, Jiyeon will be heading off to film the music video tomorrow!

Jiyeon's solo debut song "1MIN1SEC" was created by Double Sidekick and she has announced today she will film her music video tomorrow. Her music video will be alluring and showcase her as a sexy diva with a bold and aggressive performance. She is aiming to surprise the public by completely changing her image.

OSEN recently was able to view the performance of "1MIN1SEC" and revealed it was truly exceptional.. The first word they used to describe it: daebak!

OSEN revealed that Jiyeon's choreography consists of sexy gestures, includes a chair, and focuses on showing off her S-line through twisting her pelvis and doing full body waves. The highlight of her choreography is during the chorus when she quickly lifts up her jacket and showing off a part of her body, which is incredibly sleek and toned. She also showcases the features of a women by doing head-to-toe body waves.

In addition to that, Jiyeon has a part of her dance where she sits on the floor and her sexy charms are undeniable. Although the dance is incredibly sexy, like T-ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep" and "Roly-Poly", the dance will appeal to everyone and you can easily follow along because the dance's difficulty is not too hard.

It will be a big change for T-ara fans as Jiyeon raises her level of sexy charms to 200%, but T-ara fans will be able to enjoy once again the usual addictive hooks and trademark fun choreography they are used to.

That hype.
My heart

------

Recent Nanagram.
Bk7w0ECCEAANjkw.png

llehuty

dokish always sharing with us the useful and important information for this thread.
Pro tip: You should start a blog.

이천원 2000won 서울이 싫어졌어 Official MV
Taking their debut just as an excuse to post their Alone cover.

I like this, the production is on point. Is he going to promote this one? I'm curious about the choreography.

GET HYPE
*15& comeback*

Despite of all the talent they have, I'm not getting hyped after Somebody.

EXO-K_중독(Overdose)_Music Video Teaser

EXO-M_上瘾(Overdose)_Music Video Teaser

The stuff in the cube looks like a standard SM box MV but the labyrinth looks pretty cool. Fingers crossed nobody messed with the song between whenever that leaked video was filmed and the actual MV was filmed because I thought it sounded good.

Classic SM MV with box + sci-fi/mysterious set with them alone emoting to CG things. I won't be mad if this smashes, because the song is actually good. Glad to know that Wolf was probably the exception and not the rule.

ramyeon

Tonight will go to a kissbang for the first time. Impressions later.
Hopefully not one of the dodgy ones that employs underage high school girls...
Oh wait, they're all dodgy :p

Never understood kiss bang, especially when it's so easy to get the same at any club you go to for free lol.

Metronome is sooooo good.

Been looping it for the last hour now. Good lord, if this is the quality a Jay Park, Simon D and Gray trio can constantly release. Oh man... I have no words.

Pendulum

A bit of an old song but Beenzino's Dali Van Picasso has been stuck in my head for a while now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxndsU56VJE

I thought Beenzino was a bit in the underground scene but heard this song several times being played in Korean supermarkets.

Dude's been getting a lot more recognition over the last year and a bit, featuring with a number of well known artists (Hyori, K. Will, Infinite Challenge's Jun Ha/Kim C, etc) and is a part of that extended hip hop movement that I wouldn't consider "underground" (Primary, Dynamic Duo, Zion T, etc) who are always featuring on each other's tracks. Definitely getting his name out there (e.g. he has more Twitter followers than Gaeko). Dali Van Picasso did really well for him - though I hope he has the time to put out another Jazzyfact release sometime.

jokkir

Dude's been getting a lot more recognition over the last year and a bit, featuring with a number of well known artists (Hyori, K. Will, Infinite Challenge's Jun Ha/Kim C, etc) and is a part of that extended hip hop movement that I wouldn't consider "underground" (Primary, Dynamic Duo, Zion T, etc) who are always featuring on each other's tracks. Definitely getting his name out there (e.g. he has more Twitter followers than Gaeko). Dali Van Picasso did really well for him - though I hope he has the time to put out another Jazzyfact release sometime.

Yeah, I remember around 2012 he was still not well known. I only knew one Korean person who knew him (an exchange student) and now, more and more people I meet know him.

image.php

Didn't recognise you, AgentChris. New haircut?

"Metronome" is good stuff.
Been listening to a lot of 2NE1 and watching 2NE1 TV. <3 CL

I like this, the production is on point. Is he going to promote this one? I'm curious about the choreography.
I hope he goes on the music shows. He didn't for I Like 2 Party but did for JOAH. This song deserves to be pushed hard though.
Metronome is sooooo good.

Been looping it for the last hour now. Good lord, if this is the quality a Jay Park, Simon D and Gray trio can constantly release. Oh man... I have no words.
This man Gray is hot fire. He could be the next Teddy.
Jay Park + Simon D + Gray- Metronome
Loco + Crush - Hold Me Tight
Loco + Gray - No Manners
Simon D - Money Don't Lie
Elo + Gray - Parachute
Elo + Gray - Parachute [Cool Summer Remix]
Gray + Jay Park - Dangerous
Gray + Swings- In My Head
Dok2 + Loco + Crush - No More [G-Mix]
Gary + Crush - Shower Later
tumblr_mvdn8eguBz1spw974o1_400.jpg

isuzu

Exo had their first fanmeeting in Japan, also their first ocean ;A;
7gup1es.jpg

ivtwvAB.jpg

today is also Satan's birthday but whatever it's not like I like him or anything

IxSufrE.gif

dokish

Banned
Hopefully not one of the dodgy ones that employs underage high school girls...
Oh wait, they're all dodgy :p

Never understood kiss bang, especially when it's so easy to get the same at any club you go to for free lol.
In theory thats how it works. Clubs are suppose to be easier and "free", but only of you are Brad Pitts twin brother. Plus I dint think club is easier nor free, because you will have to buy drinks for yourself and/or the woman, and if you do manage to taker her out of the club, to do whatever, you will drop more cash.

Plus there is the hunt, most of Korea woman will give you lots of bullshit.

But thats not todays topic. Also women who work there, high school student or not, work because they want and because they searched for this kind of place. And I do not know how kissbang fits the Korean law.

Well, I just came back and it was amazing. I dont really know where to start and what to say exactly. I suppose GAF is not really interested buy might there be a few of you a little bit curious.

Kissbang is a place where you theoretically pay 40 half hour 70 bucks for one hour to make out with a woman. They will never have sex with a stranger and what you are allowed to do its entirely to the woman.

I have backstage info regarding woman and the business because my foreigner friend is dating a woman who works there. I will not use this post to avaluate positively or negatively the girls in there because thats not the point. Its a job like any other.

I went to my room, the woman came, we chatted a lot, I gave her a pretty lenghty massage and as soon as I lied exhsusted in bed the bell rang. I added one more hour and this time we kissed and cuddled a lot. I was more interested in the talking and feeling a warm human body next to mine than being horny and looking for a fancy masturbation.

She was pretty chatty and bright for the whole 2 hours I spent there. Will go back for sure.

You cannot believe 100% the things they say, but not because they are bad, but because you have a lot of koreans and foreigners too who are very unpleasant towards the worker.

Dont wanna give the juicy details otherwise will be an erotic novel, but Korea is a fucking interesting country. I asked shittons of questions to her. She gladly answered all of them.

Edit: She sang to me. She sings soooo well. Better than lots of girl groups. And she knows and enjoys most of them.

Ym1r

Regulars are the easiest way to get Cash for places like that. Don't get too convinced that they may enjoy your company, because they 99.9% of the time don't. They just listen to your shit cause they are getting paid to do it.

Barista Joke that fits here

Tangeroo

In theory thats how it works. Clubs are suppose to be easier and "free", but only of you are Brad Pitts twin brother. Plus I dint think club is easier nor free, because you will have to buy drinks for yourself and/or the woman, and if you do manage to taker her out of the club, to do whatever, you will drop more cash.

Plus there is the hunt, most of Korea woman will give you lots of bullshit.

But thats not todays topic. Also women who work there, high school student or not, work because they want and because they searched for this kind of place. And I do not know how kissbang fits the Korean law.

Well, I just came back and it was amazing. I dont really know where to start and what to say exactly. I suppose GAF is not really interested buy might there be a few of you a little bit curious.

Kissbang is a place where you theoretically pay 40 half hour 70 bucks for one hour to make out with a woman. They will never have sex with a stranger and what you are allowed to do its entirely to the woman.

I have backstage info regarding woman and the business because my foreigner friend is dating a woman who works there. I will not use this post to avaluate positively or negatively the girls in there because thats not the point. Its a job like any other.

I went to my room, the woman came, we chatted a lot, I gave her a pretty lenghty massage and as soon as I lied exhsusted in bed the bell rang. I added one more hour and this time we kissed and cuddled a lot. I was more interested in the talking and feeling a warm human body next to mine than being horny and looking for a fancy masturbation.

She was pretty chatty and bright for the whole 2 hours I spent there. Will go back for sure.

You cannot believe 100% the things they say, but not because they are bad, but because you have a lot of koreans and foreigners too who are very unpleasant towards the worker.

Dont wanna give the juicy details otherwise will be an erotic novel, but Korea is a fucking interesting country. I asked shittons of questions to her. She gladly answered all of them.

Edit: She sang to me. She sings soooo well. Better than lots of girl groups. And she knows and enjoys most of them.

iTmCPXKfoiHFB.gif

Top Bottom