• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

luso

Has more outdoor shots than all SM MV combined.

Kind of cute
tumblr_n3we7gWRMB1rb6p8oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3we7gWRMB1rb6p8oo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3we6fGwS81rb6p8oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3wdtgKQNi1rb6p8oo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3wdsoRQA11rb6p8oo1_1280.jpg

llehuty

Prices for 4minute european showcases.
Spain said:
When: May 23rd (Friday)
Where: Razzmatazz (Sala 2), Almogávers, 122, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Time: 7PM

General Admission: 45€
Early Admission: 90€
General Admission + High5 Event: 110€
Early Admission + High5 Event: 135€

STANDING PLACES ONLY!

No service fees applied.

Sweden said:
When: May 25th (Sunday)
Where: Debaser Medis, Medborgarplatsen 8, 118 26, Stockholm, Sweden
Time: 7PM

Standing
General Admission: 55€
Seating Tickets: 60€
Early Admission: 100€
General Admission + High5 event: 120€
Early Admission + High5 event: 145€

No service fees applied.

Not going.

Narsha&Miryo - Friend at MBC's Yesterday (Is this an Immortal song rip off?)

Funny enough, I've posted less across 2013 and 2014 than in any of the other years this thread has been around for, and the percentage of those posts which are image heavy has never been lower than it is now... but rock out.

So does Kuno have to update his/her avatar considering Zinger, well...

imageh5pom.jpg

Magenta & JKTrix said:
*kind words
Grazie mille.

Lighting and bad angle? Please don't scare me like that, Pendulum.

Why the hell is Ailee still in Korea instead of being some big worldwide star? Give her some decent English songs and she'll make Adele look like Susan Boyle and have money falling out of her eyeballs.
Did Ailee ever field any serious US offers, before heading off to Korea? Despite the significance of pursuing her dream in her ancestral home, it's doubtful she'd opt for that route if, say, Island Music Group or anyone even remotely close to that caliber had approached her.

*BoA stylin on 'em.
265AF33553403FD60872A1

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm good. they're fat so they will die soon anyways.

i made 210$ selling these tickets and i missed girls day so whatev

giri

I thought Tiffany had a "date within your religion" rule. And Nichkhun is buddhist. Or maybe she doesn't know yet.

She doesn't care when the penis is that good.

Or maybe they just have to put on a show of that shit given the korean media's bias.

·feist·;107937612 said:
Funny enough, I've posted less across 2013 and 2014 than in any of the other years this thread has been around for, and the percentage of those posts which are image heavy has never been lower than it is now... but rock out.

Did Ailee ever field any serious US offers, before heading off to Korea? Despite the significance of pursuing her dream in her ancestral home, it's doubtful she'd opt for that route if, say, Island Music Group or anyone even remotely close to that caliber had approached her.

Indeed, but I'm still hesitant on taking you out of the list just in case you post another fantastic megapost. Don't worry though, I still see your posts... I just open them up after everything's done loading.

And no. IIRC, Ailee was part of some Kore-am agency before she auditioned for YMC in 2010. And as prefaced earlier, Asians are indeed second class citizens in this damn country so nobody pays attention to us. Which is ironic if you ask me since there's a lot of Hispanics in the business and our government is hell bent on sending them back to Central/South America.

it's all good
tumblr_msqyixjj5G1s6c1p2o1_1280.png

One of the reasons why Texas is great.

No No Eul

·feist·;107937612 said:

♥

lol perfect.

That is really rather good.

Indeed, but I'm still hesitant on taking you out of the list just in case you post another fantastic megapost. Don't worry though, I still see your posts... I just open them up after everything's done loading.

I have to admit I do the same. My PC is a bit ancient at this point and can't quite handle all the awesome in one go.

Kahi said:

Apink said:

Apink fancams from some KBS event where the stage is about twenty sizes too small for a group of six trying to perform choreography:

140411 Eunji - NoNoNo by Spinel
140411 Hayoung - NoNoNo by -wA-
140411 Eunji - Mr.Chu by Spinel
140411 Chorong - Mr.Chu by -wA-

YG dropping MV's like nothing. 2NE1's Gotta Be You MV coming soon, Winner's debut MV is being directed by Seo Hyun Seung [Fantastic Baby / I Am The Best / One Of A Kind / Fire / I Love You], and another for Akdong Musician;

llehuty

Did a bit of research and found more Gray produced tracks. (Added to the playlist)

스윙스(Swings) - 이겨낼거야 2 (Victorious 2) Feat. GRAY
스윙스(Swings) - A Real Lady (feat.Beenzino, GRAY, Zion.T)
Zion.T(자이언티)_Two melodies(뻔한 멜로디)(Feat. Crush)
Edit: More
Gray-깜빡 Remix(Feat.Crush, Elo, Jinbo)

YG dropping MV's like nothing. 2NE1's Gotta Be You MV coming soon, Winner's debut MV is being directed by Seo Hyun Seung [Fantastic Baby / I Am The Best / One Of A Kind / Fire / I Love You], and another for Akdong Musician;

Yes!, I was starting to think that they forgot about it.

Top Bottom