• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

No No Eul

happy bday namie!

2241C94A53491B303F2637

Shameless attempt to distract thread from Namjoo's birthday by posting Nana pics.

Apink said:

—

ibgywlCTjeJCTU.gif

vanty

It's from that New Champ MV that imnana posted yesterday. Kaeun so pretty.
Ah yeah I watched that yesterday for her but couldn't remember any scene like that and I'm not prepared to suffer through that MV again even on mute ahah.

But I just searched her name and sorted by upload date and BAM some based god did a cut with just her scenes nothing else.

luso

Ok, that maybe is worst than the previous reason to ban a song...

tumblr_n4487qv4Fz1sewbc1o1_1280.jpg

If Hyosung going to get a solo, better be a sexy concept.

llehuty

KARA To Replace 2 Members Through Reality Program
This is going to be so painful.

IU To Release Remake Album In May
"IU will release a remake album, interpreting classic songs with her unique voice,"

Also, for anyone interested:
In addition to the album announcement, Loen Entertainment announced that IU will be holding a solo concert titled "Just One Step Closer" on May 22.

The concert series will run from May 22 to June 1. Tickets will be available for purchase starting April 17.

Papa YG said:
I know that Winner’s fans have high expectations for the group’s debut album. We weren’t able to keep our promise by delaying their debut date. I know the fans have a lot of love and interest for them. So I apologize.

We want to return our thanks by presenting a good final product. We recently finished meeting for music video and will start filming soon. Right now they are filming their album jacket. We’ve been trying out different concepts.

The first step is the most important. We’re putting in all our efforts so we can present good music.
At least he apologized.

No No Eul

Due to the ferry disaster, Block B, Jiyeon, G.NA, Fiestar, Lena Park, and Junggigo have delayed their respective releases and all of this week's music shows have been cancelled.

—

Gotta give credit to DSP. If two new members have to be added to Kara then this seems like a pretty smart way of going about it.
The new members are probably going to be really lovely. I bet I'll be stanning them before the first episode is over. :p

llehuty

They are going to sell them as the best thing ever in that show. I'm here for some new talented girls in the group... But is going to be painful to watch. I wonder if Hara, Hammie and Gyuri are ok with adding new members...

Also, please DSP, no underage girls.

llehuty

The thing is Kara now has a mature image. Back then it was a different story. Nor here for Kara pulling a "Secret" and going back to forced cutesy concepts.

giri

The Kara thing will be an absolute disaster.

But it further shows that DSP really didn't have a plan. They were just winging it during negotiations.

Also shows they plan to continue to mis-manage rainbow.

DSP are awesome!

Top Bottom