• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Peru

I'm gone for two days and no one tells me BoA cameo'd kpop star with the contestants? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW4w6U-1Q0o

tumblr_n3yd74lDBv1qcqdsho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3yd61yA9W1qcqdsho2_1280.jpg

Eldren

30th of April. CCM anounced this a bit early IMO.

If they can keep up constant promo until it releases it could be pretty effective, but there's always the risk that the promo runs dry early and people forget about it. Probably would have made more sense to announce it a little later, I agree.

-----

A low quality live stream of the Exo showcase thing for their new mini album

Remember this?
4Minute drankin' said:

Hyostagram said:
e9a5432cc46611e39bcb0002c9d75eac_8.jpg

I had a lot of fun with my friends ;) @4minute

She tagged some random guy but that's ok, she's just having fun drinking, picking up tips from Hyuna for her upcoming solo performances [citation needed]

Pendulum

I think in the case of a Korean solo release, CCM is better with a longer than usual lead-in in an effort to get more people to notice and talk about it (as long as CCM isn't spent by the 17th).

-----

Help, I went and got all dokish.

tumblr_n3z8mxI6vL1rysoxpo1_500.jpg

0OEeliF.jpg

llehuty

The problem with this early announcement its that it can be easily overshadowed by other new releases. If one of the big three sees this release as potential threat (Spoiler:
they don't
) they could plan a new release in that time and block her.
She tagged some random guy but that's ok, she's just having fun drinking, picking up tips from Hyuna for her upcoming solo performances [citation needed]

tumblr_mktd73fXeC1rhbqr2o2_250.gif

Help, I went and got all dokish.

tumblr_n3z8mxI6vL1rysoxpo1_500.jpg

0OEeliF.jpg

Damn Pendulum, nice catch. Next step taken from the dokish manual: stalking.

Fake edit: BTW josecitoxnyo, how was the Shinee concert?

isuzu

so they showed two ot12 MVs but I think there will be two more MVs (the ot6 ones).

K ver: Tao and Kris get nothing
M ver: Sehun and Chanyeol get nothing

Suho = Lay
Baek = Chen
D.O. = Luhan
Kai (M ver.) = Xiumin (K ver.) they both get a line to sing
Chanyeol (K ver.) = Kris (M ver.) rap at the same part
Sehun (K ver.) = Xiumin (M ver.) rap at the same part and the E X O thing
Kai (K ver.) = Tao (M ver.) rap

so they did the ot12 thing so they won't have the MAMA and History issues (singing in half korean half chinese) but I don't think it makes sense to have 2 of them getting no lines in each version, which means we'll have 2 more MVs because I'm thirsty and I'm not here for K getting ma man's lines in M ver.

Top Bottom