• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Pendulum

You mean 15? or is it already over? :/

Er, yeah. 15. Counting is hard.
Messboard-1380110293-messboard-1380110293-246bc433523bd48130275d.gif

Pendulum

If people haven't seen the fancams already, I heard they are airing an uncut version of Dream Concert at some point which will include the 2nd songs that some of the groups performed.

Pendulum

Best netizen comments I've seen in ages. Regarding We Got Married, Yura gets praise and Nam Goong Min (Hong Jinyoung's "husband"), well, lol...

1. [+366, -41] Am I corrupt for noticing the difference in Nam Goong Min-ssi's private area in the first and second pictures ㅠㅠ

2. [+342, -35] Goong Min hyung's body reacted. He's still in the game.

3. [+268, -30] Look at the tent he made ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

201406141726542410_1.jpg

giri

Those shoes are elegant, subtle, kthxbye

tumblr_n73soaMsyQ1qcwmzto1_500.gif

tumblr_n73soaMsyQ1qcwmzto2_1280.gif

tumblr_n73e6yY1g61tyktwuo1_400.gif

I'm not a huge fan, read - don't like at all, of perfumes music. But i can respect their choreo. Those girls put in the detail and small movements to this day that a lot of kpop groups drop once they become popular.

The small things, like small, sharp, quick hand movements instead of a big sweeping one.

Peru

Working exclusively with the same choreographer, like their producer, their whole career, does help. Symbiotic relationship with all involved in that group.

y8Wqv0Y.gif

giri

Working exclusively with the same choreographer, like their producer, their whole career, does help. Symbiotic relationship with all involved in that group.

y8Wqv0Y.gif

It's at a point where i wish i could like their music more so i could watch their vids / perfs.

Just can't get into it tho.

giri

Lol my top 3 right there, but yes even Namjoo is looking good these days.

Was Mr.Chu that recent? I thought that was around April?

Mr Chu started just before the ferry disaster, so they continued to promote it on air once the shows came back.

So it sort of ran over a really long period.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Mr Chu started just before the ferry disaster, so they continued to promote it on air once the shows came back.

So it sort of ran over a really long period.
Even if they ended it in April, two months is really soon to be calling for a comeback. Kpop moves fast, but not THAT fast.

giri

Even if they ended it in April, two months is really soon to be calling for a comeback. Kpop moves fast, but not THAT fast.

After kpop the last few years?

Where sistar, girls day, and a few others have pumped out songs rapidly in a short time frame?

eh.

giri

In the case of f(x), that's a price I'm willing to pay if it means they can maintain Pink Tape levels of quality for each release.

Essentially.

f(x) have put out the greatest albums top to bottom, and most consistent, for 4 years.

And my kamilla stanning is known.

We put up with it for f(x) because 1 album a year is enough.

Broank

I don't know if I would go that far (Pinocchio was maybe the weakest album from my bias groups tbh) but I still jam to Pink Tape (Signal and No More ftw)

luso

Hyomin to release "Nice Body" solo album on July 2nd

tumblr_n797wmHu0W1qberlfo1_1280.jpg

Fucking CCM teasing this solo releases for a month. Probably is going to be head to head with Sistar and Girl's day. One would think they had enough with Jiyeon flopping...

The cola bottle in the name means a symbolic phallus?
Jiyeon didn't totally flopped but it paled compared with Hyosung's buzz, specially coming from a declining Secret.

Top Bottom