• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

ev0

nom

lEl9FKA.gif
EF4LVid.gif

AKYyhzB.gif
fvJsPIC.gif

MgWTlDx.gif

lovely gyuri
201406181221430810_1_99_20140618123302.jpg

elmars369

Unconfirmed Member
I stand by my prior statement. Put some stank on it! I'm bored.

I have to agree with this. Their voices are great and all... but there was nothing in the title track that really caught my attention. I'll listen to the rest of the mini later, maybe it'll change my opinion on them.

Edit: Listened to the mini. The songs have some glimmers of brilliants here and there, but overall it's pretty boring.

ramyeon

New Mamamoo is nice but I still think Don't Be Happy is their track to beat. Peppermint Chocolate comes close though.
Definitely agree. After listening to it a bit more I like it, but I think it's definitely missing something that those pre-debut tracks had. I wish they'd gone with a song that let them show off more of what they have to offer, I feel like their vocals don't stand out enough and they weren't able to show off the dancers in the group either.

Not really enough new content on the mini to judge from, but here's hoping for something else sooner rather than later.

Richy K.
1 day ago

Taeyeon...I love you! I sound crazy but im so obsess with you! When I become a ufc fighter.We shall marry.Im 15 now and I don't care if you are 10 years older than me.I will meet you.Trust me

EXO fans were just getting some air after the Kris drama and now this, i feel sorry for them lol.

I like Baekhyun, one of my favorites male singers of Kpop, certified Fanboy of Taeyeon so good for him and more importantly, good for her if this is true.

‏@avelldo 10 min
according to dispatch, taeyeon picked baekhyun up from his dorm at two in the morning and they went to a cafe

@avelldo 4 min
apparently the two of them always go on drives together in their free time and like to travel to the outskirts of seoul

Dispatch' says that the two have been dating for 4 months now in the utmost secrecy. It's said the reporters from the media outlet first spotted them while EXO was practicing for their first concert. It's said Taeyeon provided moral support for the exhausted Baekhyun, who had to spend nights practicing due to the group's redoing of their choroegraphy and recording with Kris's lawsuit.

Taeyeon headed to Baekhyun's dorm and picked him up and enjoyed a date in the car. It's said 'Dispatch' spotted them on several dates including before the concert as well as after the concert on the 26th and on the 28th before Girls' Generation's leave for Japan. Baekhyun would also meet Taeyeon near her dorm as well.

An insider apparently revealed, "Baekhyun picked Taeyeon as his ideal type as he was debuting, and Taeyeon found it cute... The two showed their interest in each other towards the latter half of last year, and started to date officially this February."

Stay tuned for updates including a statement from SM!

Source.

I wonder what is SM going to do now, there´s no way they deny this.

5 down, 4 to go. Who´s next? Place your bets! I´m looking at you Gorjess.

BqdiEPICYAALLhs.png:large

Netizens...

8. [+419, -46] Soshi's always went around with SM's male artists.. TVXQ, SuJu, SHINee.. Not one member they haven't dated.

4. [+87, -16] Is Taeyeon's hobby dating male celebrities in her company? ㅋㅋㅋ How many times has she dated someone from her own company ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+49, -4] No wonder... When Sunny was in that scandal over having no expression over 2NE1's Inkigayo win ㅋㅋ Baekhyun was the MC at the time and he looked unhappy after seeing that Soshi didn't win and while the other MCs were bowing at 90 degrees, he half assed his and went straight to Taeyeon and had a long convo with her before leaving together ㅋㅋㅋ That was mid-March ㅎㅎㅎ It brought about so many rumors

Of course it is. I dont care if she dates. But she just had to choose someone from EXO lol

I´m surprised by how Dispatch released the news, they did not even teased it with a countdown or something. SM is still silent, i guess they wanted to hit hard SM and the did it.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Z9rLATj.png

Top Bottom