• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Peru

Top of the page!
tumblr_n6zo9752NA1sj2aqfo6_250.gif
tumblr_n6zo9752NA1sj2aqfo5_250.gif

Selane

I forgot, Sera I can tell who is. Feels like early soshi struggle.

It's pretty funny when you think back to when you first got into kpop...everyone goes through the 'Yoona/Yuri/Seohyun look the same' phase, even though they don't really look anything alike. It's probably just more of a problem with large groups.

luso

It's pretty funny when you think back to when you first got into kpop...everyone goes through the 'Yoona/Yuri/Seohyun look the same' phase, even though they don't really look anything alike. It's probably just more of a problem with large groups.

I think I just rewatched their debut stage, the part with the names a lot, to know who is who...

imnana

Neo Member
Y'all so mean

Sem is perfect.

0F8E9EA31940591276B09CE1B2664A9CA00F2CDC26BED3385702CFF1017F205B.jpg

220A8FF5EAF1BC4F59EF2B75F9F76118F38ECC4CEE3CB65770F9771E285C1CE9.jpg

8348E104FC6515C2143F671C0CA42177C4ECBDA35A626F21CC1E00D912869B1E.jpg

[+8, -0] Waste of Lee Sem to be in Nine Muses honestly. She's smart, #1 super model, has a wealthy family...

Shizuka

Please post here more often! I need more people to join #TeamHyo, I'm sick of being outnumbered by these HEATHENS. If only other people had such flaw-free taste

tumblr_n70bdxWmII1r61yvqo1_250.gif

Hyoyeon is amazing, she's my bias for life. I'm new here, but I'll try to show up here now that I have a place to talk abou kpop.

Fjordson

GAF, I need help ID'ing two groups I heard at a restaurant. I went to this Korean sushi bar and they had TV's playing non-stop k-pop music videos.

There was one group that I think had multiple videos and it was four girls. In one video they were at the beach and in the ocean and at one point dancing in front of a plane in like sailor-esque uniforms.

The second group was more girls, maybe 6-7 of them, and they were in like famous costumes. Like one girl was dressed like Lara Croft with the pistols and another was in the yellow jumpsuit Uma Thurman wore in Kill Bill and she had a sword.

Hopefully such little info will be enough. I don't know much about k-pop, but the songs were super catchy! I need to look through the OP's videos, but I won't be home for a while so I figured I'd post this first. Many thanks in advance for any help.

ramyeon

GAF, I need help ID'ing two groups I heard at a restaurant. I went to this Korean sushi bar and they had TV's playing non-stop k-pop music videos.

There was one group that I think had multiple videos and it was four girls. In one video they were at the beach and in the ocean and at one point dancing in front of a plane in like sailor-esque uniforms.

The second group was more girls, maybe 6-7 of them, and they were in like famous costumes. Like one girl was dressed like Lara Croft with the pistols and another was in the yellow jumpsuit Uma Thurman wore in Kill Bill and she had a sword.

Hopefully such little info will be enough. I don't know much about k-pop, but the songs were super catchy! I need to look through the OP's videos, but I won't be home for a while so I figured I'd post this first. Many thanks in advance for any help.
First is Sistar - Loving U

Second is AOA - Get Out

Dammit Ramyeon lol. I had the first one haha.

Did T-Ara have a video for the 2nd description? I kept thinking it was T-ara the entire time.

Anyway, the RM Ddak-ji competition was fantastic. I never would've guessed it would end up that way. And yes I know I'm sooo behind, been too busy this summer with work, internship, and summer classes. .___.

Ym1r

I started drawing with the bit of free time I have, but I don't like how this one is turning out at all. Drawing is too hard!! why are eyes so hard to draw, why is shading so hard to do!! I give up!!! I'm trashing this one.

I bet you guys can't even tell who that is

ramyeon

Vocals on point. Still say with songs like 'Friday' which she wrote and performs on guitar in the _video but not here it's a bit of a waste.
As much as I love guitar IU I think this live version is fantastic regardless. She looks like she's really enjoying it.

I started drawing with the bit of free time I have, but I don't like how this one is turning out at all. Drawing is too hard!! why are eyes so hard to draw, why is shading so hard to do!! I give up!!! I'm trashing this one.

I bet you guys can't even tell who that is

uji hbd dahye

llehuty

Justin Oh (저스틴 오) - Stay With Me (Feat. Younha)

tumblr_m4lduvq5JZ1rskqzgo2_400.gif

GREAT GREAT GREAT. Slay Younha

Subin’s Twitter Updates said:
"I hope you’re doing well~ ㅎI’d love to …have seen more… I saw it over the news~ I have finished up my surgery well and am working hard in rehab."

"The sudden accident was hard… Each and every day, I received support and encouragement. Thank you to the strength of Darlings!!♥^^"

"Get excited, I am feeling better. With my Shabet Sisters, I will show you a good look!! I really really love you all …Thank you… I want to see you!!!"

tumblr_n725ffgD4D1qg4gqxo1_1280.png

"Thank you and thank you..Thank you so much….!!^-^I’ll be better soon~~"

"Get excited"

AOA band concept is dead, right?. RIP if you are only half-angel.

Bestie better have something like this prepared for next month.

Top Bottom