• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

imnana

Neo Member
She is perfect.
NU'EST - Sleep talking

What's with the shitty boy group comebacks lately? In girl groups we trust.
Nu'est has always been shitty though.

1017484_571773319535130_1458742789_n.jpg

Just finished watching the latest RM... ohmygah my feels y'all... I'm drowning in them.

That ending, ohmygah... I know it's a show and shit but man, that felt all too surreal.

Spoilers for those haven't seen it...

Like Gary, I was sure as hell Jihyo was going to pick the gold. It really took me by surprise when she picked him instead.

Who knows, maybe they really knew that the gold would double if they pick each other. But going by their reactions, I don't think they did. Gary's reaction looked really legit, Jihyo on the other hand looked real, but she's a damn good actress so not sure lol.

Monday couple <3

Broank

I thought the same thing when she was on the last time. She fits right in with the rest of the cast. Plus it would be nice to have another permanent female member.
and she's really cute

Oh man I remember thinking she was unbelievably cute way back on x-man
kinda quiet though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvqkptxjF3g

Jesus Taeyeon seems crazy popular in Thailand o_O I guess I knew Kpop was pretty popular there. Actually I think one of the girls that kinda introduced me to Kpop was part Thai. BoA and Girls Generation songs would pop up when I would ride with her and I was like what is this? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuNelWJ83jM

Galaxy Supernova!
zy5sHhc.jpg

ev0

Oh man I remember thinking she was unbelievably cute way back on x-man
kinda quiet though

Jesus Taeyeon seems crazy popular in Thailand o_O I guess I knew Kpop was pretty popular there. Actually I think one of the girls that kinda introduced me to Kpop was part Thai. BoA and Girls Generation songs would pop up when I would ride with her and I was like what is this? lol

[]

My god, Taeyeon o_O

Yeah I remember watching a weird ass vid with a bunch of Thai fans at a card shop opening up packs of Soshi trading cards and going INSANE when one of them pulled an Autographed one.

Top Bottom