• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT5| Controversies Over Nothing

Cuddler

[MV] 2BiC(투빅) _ Walk backward(뒤로걷기)
YKwqr97.jpg

MZC5n9K.jpg

Uazy1cJ.jpg

ZLg5fpL.jpg

ScfIa1Z.jpg

oHbD3FD.jpg

kprtlxh.jpg

CMnouAz.jpg

2M11jVZ.jpg

mKy182b.jpg

JVOEfw8.jpg

kjYYfZO.jpg

uYwaMbz.jpg
Another amazing song by 2BiC, you can activate the English translation of the lyrics on the video, the lyrics are great too and so is the MV. The story is sad and the location is really great.

No No Eul

Did people know Soyeon has had an instagram account since February? She just tweeted about it earlier this afternoon after two years of her twitter account being inactive. Has 37k followers now but I don't know if 99% of them just started following today or whatever.

Maybe she tweeted it today because she's just changed the name of her account? It was called soyanimelody when AReed51 posted it earlier in the thread.

And here we go with the Special Stage

Edit:
I stan A Best Day
Even with Jimin putting on her chipmunk voice and the autotune

Edit 2: The performance - 140627 Girl's Day, AOA, BESTie - Mr. Mr. (SNSD) _Special Stage

That's easily my favourite performance of Mr.Mr. in large part thanks to the lack of dudes cluttering up (and rolling around on) the stage. I prefer that audio mix to Soshi's version too.

Edit:

llehuty

Daaaamn, the SM hype machine at 100%. Sistar and girl's day sure are going to try, but july is f(x)'s month once again.

BTW, where are you getting those teaser pics?

That BESTie/AOA/Girl's Day stage is literally going to change lives.

It really did. That stage was great.

Edit: VerbalJint (버벌진트) - 반도의흔한랩퍼(Just Another Rapper) (feat. San E & Swings) (Audio)
[Audio Teaser] Ulala Session, IU(울랄라세션, 아이유) _ 애타는 마음

No No Eul

@___@

Exid leave their label and join C-Clown's label:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/exid-sign-exclusive-contract-with-yedang-entertainment

The good news is that their comeback song is by Shinsadong Tiger.

Well that's weird, and probably for the best. God knows what's been going on behind the scenes all this time but at least they're finally making a comeback.

the Ryu sisters said:

Eldren

Even though the actual single MV probably won't be anything like these teasers (compare Rum Pum Pum Pum to the Pink Tape art film) I am really liking the art direction for these photos. Sulli's are better than Krystal's so far, I can't wait to see the other members'. I wonder if this makeup-on-one-eye thing is significant

#Illuminati #KPopExposed

I don't like how Mamamoo is primarily performing the shortened version of Mr. Ambiguous, which leaves out Whee In's part. She pops whenever she comes on, and the "extended version" of the song isn't particularly long to begin with.

Top Bottom